One of the guests on Hardball last night had an interesting idea

Yeah dream on.... Uncle Joe fantasizes about little girls. There is no debate on that.

There isn't a single democrook political whore that doesn't belong in an asylum or maximum security prison.

Most republicrats for that matter also.

I would also add that anyone who has ever voted for Pelosi, Hank Johnson, Maxine Waters or Hitlary should be shot in the face up close with a riot control pepper ball.

His eight years as VP didn't amount to much and he should have run in 2016. He was way more qualified that Hitlery ever will be.

it-was-close-hillary-but-no-cigar-haha-ouch-hillary-8136964.png

I recall someone posting some convincing details of a massive loan from China to Bidens son in law and/or a company he is involved with. I believe it was also mentioned in a book recently released. We are talking north of a billion dollars.

When I read that I thought, "if true he would get crushed by Trump". Can you imagine these details being repeated over and over, while Trump fights global abusers with tariffs and demands and Biden pretends he would do the same for the Rust Belt? All of this, on top of Trumps successes and fears the U.S would return to the grim days of Obama policies?

He might have had a chance in 2016, as I've said, as long as Trump keeps his promises, only God himself could come down and beat him in 2020. In fact, I believe Trump would campaign and really enjoy it, it wouldn't even be stressful. He would just apply his usual work ethic with REAL results and actions, and Independents and many Democrats would support him.

Trump would win in 2020 in a landslide, continue to save America and be immortalized in the history books. His biggest and most lasting contribution to America. Setting a standard against all odds, for future generations to say "THAT'S the American Spirit"

Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America!
I seem to recall Plugs Jr accompanied Plugs Sr on a trip to China and shook a few hands and whatnot while on the taxpayers’ travel dime, and about 10 days after he followed daddy home a huge Chinese contract fell into his lap. What are the odds, huh?

Uncle Joe Biden made soo many goofy gaffs, that the Democrats basically only wheeled him on special occasions, and tried to keep him away from the microphone. .... :lol: :lol:

Groping ladies and young girls doesn't help him...well except with the left.

I seem to recall Plugs Jr accompanied Plugs Sr on a trip to China and shook a few hands and whatnot while on the taxpayers’ travel dime, and about 10 days after he followed daddy home a huge Chinese contract fell into his lap. What are the odds, huh?

I recall when Chinese showed up Trump's first few days in the White House and 3 days later Ivanka had a buttload of new patents
I recall when Kushner asked Qatar for bazillions on his 666 5th Avenue and when they refused .. up went a blockade
I recall many other shady Jared Loans
https://nypost.com/2018/07/04/treasury-probe-of-bank-linked-to-kushner-loans-is-ongoing/
Kushner’s Family Business Received Loans After White House Meetings
I recall buttloads of shady Trump loans
Everything You Need to Know About Trump's Shady Relationship with Justice Kennedy’s Son
And I recall untraceable foreign LLCs who buy Trump condos and other properties at inflated prices

What are the odds, huh?

Three of them agreed that Joe Biden would kick Trump's ass. I agree and wish he'd have run in 2016. But I think in 2020 he may be too old to serve two terms.

So what about having him pop straight out of the box with this: First it's a "ticket" - not an individual candidacy. Second, he announces that he'll only serve one term but brings in somebody really strong as his Veep.

The example given was: Biden - Kamala Harris

Or one could go with:

Biden - Tulsi Gabbard
Biden - Amy Klobuchar
Biden - Andrew Cuomo
Biden - Cory Booker
Biden - Chris Murphy

IOW, you have a much younger and very competent person as your sidekick creating less anxiety with the base. I think it could work. Thoughts?

I think trump is going to have a really easy reelection

Three of them agreed that Joe Biden would kick Trump's ass. I agree and wish he'd have run in 2016. But I think in 2020 he may be too old to serve two terms.

So what about having him pop straight out of the box with this: First it's a "ticket" - not an individual candidacy. Second, he announces that he'll only serve one term but brings in somebody really strong as his Veep.

Or one could go with:

Biden - Tulsi Gabbard
Biden - Amy Klobuchar
Biden - Andrew Cuomo
Biden - Cory Booker
Biden - Chris Murphy

IOW, you have a much younger and very competent person as your sidekick creating less anxiety with the base. I think it could work. Thoughts?

I think trump will have a really easy reelection

Sorry, you can't win with a 40% approval rating

Or one could go with:

Biden - Tulsi Gabbard
Biden - Amy Klobuchar
Biden - Andrew Cuomo
Biden - Cory Booker
Biden - Chris Murphy

I think trump will have a really easy reelection

Sorry, you can't win with a 40% approval rating
He already did

Or one could go with:

Biden - Tulsi Gabbard
Biden - Amy Klobuchar
Biden - Andrew Cuomo
Biden - Cory Booker
Biden - Chris Murphy

Hey. Whatever floats your boat.

I doubt Biden could kick anyone's ass especially if things continue to improve in the country.

His eight years as VP didn't amount to much and he should have run in 2016. He was way more qualified that Hitlery ever will be.

I think Biden would have done much better than Hillary in 2016. LMAO, we were truly blessed by Hillary's greediness! It was "her turn" though!

:iyfyus.jpg::lmao:

Or one could go with:

Biden - Tulsi Gabbard
Biden - Amy Klobuchar
Biden - Andrew Cuomo
Biden - Cory Booker
Biden - Chris Murphy

Ah...Doc? You do know that Joe Biden is as dumb as a box of rocks...right? Had to cheat to get through law school? Stayed in the US Senate his whole adult life because it's the easiest job on the planet for someone who's not very bright? I'd love to see it. Really...run Joe! He'd be the next to worst candidate you could possibly come up with.

Or one could go with:

Biden - Tulsi Gabbard
Biden - Amy Klobuchar
Biden - Andrew Cuomo
Biden - Cory Booker
Biden - Chris Murphy

Hey. Whatever floats your boat.

I doubt Biden could kick anyone's ass especially if things continue to improve in the country.

I think Biden would have done much better than Hillary in 2016. LMAO, we were truly blessed by Hillary's greediness! It was "her turn" though!

:iyfyus.jpg::lmao:

Her motto should have been it's her turn, not i'm with her

Or one could go with:

Biden - Tulsi Gabbard
Biden - Amy Klobuchar
Biden - Andrew Cuomo
Biden - Cory Booker
Biden - Chris Murphy

The six stooges. Biden is moe

Or one could go with:

Biden - Tulsi Gabbard
Biden - Amy Klobuchar
Biden - Andrew Cuomo
Biden - Cory Booker
Biden - Chris Murphy

I support Uncle Joe's bit 100%. I thing he would be a FABULOUS candidate to run against Trump. PERFECT!!!

Please, do it. Trot out Uncle Joe. Please.

:laughing0301:

My nightmare is a Hillary/Biden ticket. They're the most qualified people ever, plus Hillary beat both Sanders and Trump. She beat a Commie and a billionaire

Or one could go with:

Biden - Tulsi Gabbard
Biden - Amy Klobuchar
Biden - Andrew Cuomo
Biden - Cory Booker
Biden - Chris Murphy

You sure they weren't talking about this?
biden behind the gym - Bing video

Or one could go with:

Biden - Tulsi Gabbard
Biden - Amy Klobuchar
Biden - Andrew Cuomo
Biden - Cory Booker
Biden - Chris Murphy

Ah...Doc? You do know that Joe Biden is as dumb as a box of rocks...right? Had to cheat to get through law school? Stayed in the US Senate his whole adult life because it's the easiest job on the planet for someone who's not very bright? I'd love to see it. Really...run Joe! He'd be the next to worst candidate you could possibly come up with.

Well he's not the sharpest knife in anyone's kitchen drawer. He did spend his entire adult life sucking off the taxpayer tit.

Doesn't take to much smarts to do that.

The Dems don't really have anyone and if they run Biden there is no way that man ever becomes POTUS.

Not unless the entire voting public turns into gibbering idiots.

Hope they do run with Biden.

Well he's not the sharpest knife in anyone's kitchen drawer. He did spend his entire adult life sucking off the taxpayer tit.
The Dems don't really have anyone and if they run Biden there is no way that man ever becomes POTUS.

You'll say the same thing no matter what candidate Dems come up with.

And then you'll cry like a bitch when your Mango Mussolini goes down in flames. :lol:

You'll say the same thing no matter what candidate Dems come up with.

And then you'll cry like a bitch when your Mango Mussolini goes down in flames. :lol:

Nope. If they came up with a decent candidate I'd dial in and find out about that candidate.

Even you know Biden ain't to swift.

I vote for the candidate. Not the party.

Forum List

Back