One particular inconvenient fact about the Hunter Biden laptop

As he was tasked with doing as VP.
You would do well to read the links I provided that show just how many others around the world were calling for Shokin’s removal.
No he wasn't, turd. In fact, precisely the opposite is the case. The Obama administration and the State department supports Shokin.

No one called for firing Shokin. That's a Dim lie.

I presented it. 20 shell companies that provide no services or products, yet receive millions from foreign governments.

What are those governments buying...from the son of the then veep....whose name happens to be biden....

DURRRRRR
You presented your opinion. A statement.
You’ve not presented any evidence of wrongdoing and certainly not in a specific way.
Your standard.

You presented your opinion. A statement.
You’ve not presented any evidence of wrongdoing and certainly not in a specific way.
Your standard.
If they weren't selling access, then what where they selling? Dim turds like you will never answer that question.

I presented it. 20 shell companies that provide no services or products, yet receive millions from foreign governments.

What are those governments buying...from the son of the then veep....whose name happens to be biden....

DURRRRRR
Just because you don't know what is being exchanged, doesn't mean it must therefore be illegal to exchange it.

Just because you don't know what is being exchanged, doesn't mean it must therefore be illegal to exchange it.

Then you tell us what 20 she'll companies that produce nothing, are being paid millions for.

If this were Trump you know EXACTLY what it means, but you suddenly turn into a retard when it is your hero.

Then you tell us what 20 she'll companies that produce nothing, are being paid millions for.

If this were Trump you know EXACTLY what it means, but you suddenly turn into a retard when it is your hero.
How do you know they produce nothing? Did you know that the part of the Trump organization with the highest profit/cost ratio, actually produces absolutely nothing at all.

Shall we lock him up for that?

Forum List

Back