🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One person coo's...."he's so different in person".....awwww.

Folks, seriously? Trump is in a room filled with republican ministers, and he's so different in person????? What the hell did they expect from a con man, a ranting event on hatred? So help me, this country is too damned gullable for words. I wish someone would have paid attention to the news and heard Mr. Trump say, and I quote: I spoke with a police chief and he said he could clean up these crime ridden neighborhoods, yesterday...his solution is MORE police aggressiveness", unquote. And these sorry ass sell out black ministers, all completely removed from these neighborhoods, saw a man concerned and of course a man who if elected, will throw more useless money to black churches that do nothing for anybody!!

The fix is in....thank God, these ministers all are just one vote. Cause the rest of us, ain't falling for the Trump con, sorry!!
So it is your opinion that your fellow blacks want the crime thugs in their neighborhoods left alone? Please spare us further bitching about white man racism
View attachment 88290
Yeah, sell to my best customers.....white mf's, like you!!:banana:
And here we have Tigger admitting she is a crack dealer.

Folks, seriously? Trump is in a room filled with republican ministers, and he's so different in person????? What the hell did they expect from a con man, a ranting event on hatred? So help me, this country is too damned gullable for words. I wish someone would have paid attention to the news and heard Mr. Trump say, and I quote: I spoke with a police chief and he said he could clean up these crime ridden neighborhoods, yesterday...his solution is MORE police aggressiveness", unquote. And these sorry ass sell out black ministers, all completely removed from these neighborhoods, saw a man concerned and of course a man who if elected, will throw more useless money to black churches that do nothing for anybody!!

The fix is in....thank God, these ministers all are just one vote. Cause the rest of us, ain't falling for the Trump con, sorry!!
So it is your opinion that your fellow blacks want the crime thugs in their neighborhoods left alone? Please spare us further bitching about white man racism
View attachment 88290
Hey some body keep you nuts high off of meth until the election is over, otherwise, you might vote for Hillary!!:afro:

View attachment 88290
Hey some body keep you nuts high off of meth until the election is over, otherwise, you might vote for Hillary!!:afro:
You must get high on your own supply if you think I would ever vote for Hillary Clipped-Tongue.

Here we go again, why is all white people go butt fuckin crazy every time you hear somebody attack the Fuhrer? I'm talking about Trump....not all fuckin hillbilly white fuck heads
. You are able to vote and live anywhere you can afford thanks to those black church ministers taking the lumps from democrats sheriffs in the South back in the 50s. There wouldn't have been civil rights legislation if the black Christian churches didn't take the lead. It sure as hell wasn't the Kennedys or Johnson or anyone in the Democrat party.

What is so hard to believe about a man who has enjoyed every success America offers, wanting to help a group that has been left behind? You can't believe a White guy would want to help Black people?
. That's exactly what they must believe.

Your just mad because your canidate is falling fast, and you feel that it threatens everything. Clinton you don't like either, but she is weak enough to do anything you demand of her, and that is why she is looked at harder than a Trump presidency by you or who ever else that thinks like you. What's the matter, Trump might actually be presidential, and be a president for all Americans instead of a kiss up ?
Uh, news flash....revisit any topic I've posted here and show me one time, ever I came off as a Hillary fan. Never liked the Clintons, never liked Bill and despise Trump...I'm voting congressional races this year and local...I could give a damn who occupy's the white house, unless its Obama again...the best thing to ever happen to this country...ever.

Trump or Clinton, I could give a damn about these two slime balls.
The only reason i am voting for Hilary is I dont want to have to kill some white boy that gets brave if Drumpf is elected.

Your just mad because your canidate is falling fast, and you feel that it threatens everything. Clinton you don't like either, but she is weak enough to do anything you demand of her, and that is why she is looked at harder than a Trump presidency by you or who ever else that thinks like you. What's the matter, Trump might actually be presidential, and be a president for all Americans instead of a kiss up ?
Uh, news flash....revisit any topic I've posted here and show me one time, ever I came off as a Hillary fan. Never liked the Clintons, never liked Bill and despise Trump...I'm voting congressional races this year and local...I could give a damn who occupy's the white house, unless its Obama again...the best thing to ever happen to this country...ever.

The only reason i am voting for Hilary is I dont want to have to kill some white boy that gets brave if Drumpf is elected.
Oh is that right ? You just might get your wish, but don't be disappointed if it don't turn out like you think it would.

Oh is that right ? You just might get your wish, but don't be disappointed if it don't turn out like you think it would.
Yes thats right white boy. It will always turn out like I know it will. Therefore I would never be disappointed.

Yes thats right white boy. It will always turn out like I know it will. Therefore I would never be disappointed.
. You making threats now ?

You feel threatened white boy?

. Should I ????

. Should I ????
You brought it up. Obviously you feel that way. Why are you racist white boys so easy to intimidate? :laugh:

Ace, white people are nothing but thin skinned cowards, who always want to play fuckin victims.

. Should I ????
You brought it up. Obviously you feel that way. Why are you racist white boys so easy to intimidate? :laugh:
Cowards without a gun and wussies without a mod to protect them here

Trump is a pragmatist. He does or says whatever is need to win because he loves a good fight and hates losing. That's why he will soft petal his immigration plan to Latinos one day and reaffirm his commitment for mass deportation the next.

This is how Trump has behaved since he took over his daddy's business. In an effort to build a new hotel, he told Hyatt Hotels he had a promise of tax breaks from the city which he did not have, if they agreed to his plan for a hotel. The tax break would be in lieu of Trump coming up with an investment. He then goes to the city and tells them he has a contract with Hyatt, which he does not have. He promises the city a public area and an art display which Hyatt never agreed to if the city grants the tax breaks. The city wants to see the signed contract first, which Trump doesn't have, so he gives them a partial signed contract which was worthless and manages to trick the city into signing the tax break. The Hyatt and city got the hotel, Trump made millions off the deal but the city never got the art display. Trump does and says whatever is needed to close a deal because he has no integrity. He subscribed to no ideology except Trumpism.

To put any faith in Trump campaign promises is just plain stupid. No one has the vaguest idea what he might do as president, not even Trump.

Ace, white people are nothing but thin skinned cowards, who always want to play fuckin victims.
. No you didn't go there did you ? LOL. Who are the ones always and forever playing the victims even when they aren't in large part anymore ? Come on now.

Forum List

Back