One picture worth a thousand words.

Why would you put suicide on the list?
There are plenty of parking garages and other tall things to jump off of.
Or they can park the car in the garage and slam a bottle of whisky with the garage doors closed.

With most suicide methods, you have time to change your mind
With a gun, you have a split second

If you use a gun you still have to get a gun,buy ammo and load the gun.
I'd say that gives them plenty of time to think about it.
Don't forget the background check.

I can see it now....sir just how long were you a resident at Bellevue?

I am not a Mainstream Liberal. I believe that all Humans have Innate Value. Society must help all people and not enable anyone to inflict self-harm.
No I don't believe you are a Liberal at all, in fact, it seems to me you are more of a Marxist. You champion the taking of firearms and the sequestering of certain substances which maintains ignorance of their real effects under the guise of 'help.'

Last edited:
One picture worth a nanoessay:

usgun-deaths-1999-2016.jpg
Democrats should not be allowed to own guns.

You champion the taking of firearms and the sequestering of certain substances which maintains ignorance of their real effects under the guise of 'help.'

Sadly, some "freedoms" are extremely harmful.

Many people with mental disability and depression use guns and drugs to inflict self-harm.

Sadly, some "freedoms" are extremely harmful.

Many people with mental disability and depression use guns and drugs to inflict self-harm.
Really? Which freedoms? The ones YOU decide are 'harmful?' That 'many people' harm themselves was and will always be true. Why don't you personally help them instead of applying your Marxist political propaganda to society in general. IOW, keep your fat mouth shut and go personally help those who need it.

Forum List

Back