One picture worth a thousand words.

An interesting source. Here.

Justifiable Homicide is 30 times rarer then murder and 60 times rarer then suicide.

In movies a superhero can kill tens of villains. In reality, guns are rarely used defensively.
Again, what's your point? Is it that criminals use guns to commit homicides? OK...so? Criminals do not obey gun laws...did you know that? Did you also know that criminals typically won't attack a person if they even suspect that person is armed?

Most law abiding gun owners never commit suicide or kill anyone with a gun. What is your point? To control guns? You can't that horse left the barn hundreds of years ago and there is no putting it back. Would you have championed arrow control before guns were invented too? After all the bow and arrow killed untold millions.

If your point is to limit gun ownership or somehow limit arms manufacture you are missing the target completely.

Last edited:
Still no link from the OP.
Thanks for the link but, OK so what's the point? That people use guns to kill and commit suicide? That doesn't make guns evil or bad.

Instead of making guns illegal, we should just make suicide and murder illegal.
how dare you.jpg

Why would you put suicide on the list?
There are plenty of parking garages and other tall things to jump off of.
Or they can park the car in the garage and slam a bottle of whisky with the garage doors closed.

With most suicide methods, you have time to change your mind
With a gun, you have a split second
So because some people want to off themselves before they have time to chicken out, you want to shit on my rights?

Go fuck yourself.

Just as free speech enables idiots like you to give bad opinions on things no one cares to hear about.

But speech does not cause big harm.

Guns are like Fentanyl and Opium -- they enable harm.
So? Of course they do as they are designed. That's why we want them. So we can blow your fucking heads off if you try to take our rights.

Why would you put suicide on the list?
There are plenty of parking garages and other tall things to jump off of.
Or they can park the car in the garage and slam a bottle of whisky with the garage doors closed.

With most suicide methods, you have time to change your mind
With a gun, you have a split second

How long does it take to step off a five story parking garage?
You can always change your mind on the way down.....................................

Greg

I'll dispute that because I have never read where he said that. Unless you can provide the evidence I'll take it as a swipe at those wanting gun control. Or a lie.
To be fair, I have not seen that quote attributed to Hitler either. Hitler did, however, disarm the German Jewish population starting in 1933. In 1936 the Gestapo prohibited the granting of firearms licenses to Jews as well. I think some pro-gun folks see gun prohibition as analogous to that admittedly now extreme example.

I haven't seen the proof he disarmed any one. Why specifically the Jews because they were not a threat to anyone. There were German people who hated him. Where they disarmed?

My point is the propaganda crap that get posted and taken as fact should not be posted. That's a classic example.

Do you actually believe Hitler did what he did because the Jews were no threat to him?
Holy Shit do you you have a lot to learn.
Get back with us when you get out of Jr High.....

They were no threat other than they controlled most of the finances. A dictatorship cannot operate without money. They never at any time threatened violence with guns towards Hitler. They had nearly no weapons to begin with.
The op was a poor justification for weapons and using the usual Republican threat of tyrants as the excuse.
Now you have professed to establishing my intellectual capacity from a position of pure ignorance. Its not as if you, as an ignorant gun toting redneck Republican, is an intellectual mountain and a noted pillar of the community. Your not.

So don't try to be smart boy. You're not in the game.

They were no threat other than they controlled most of the finances. A dictatorship cannot operate without money. They never at any time threatened violence with guns towards Hitler. They had nearly no weapons to begin with.
The op was a poor justification for weapons and using the usual Republican threat of tyrants as the excuse.
Now you have professed to establishing my intellectual capacity from a position of pure ignorance. Its not as if you, as an ignorant gun toting redneck Republican, is an intellectual mountain and a noted pillar of the community. Your not.

You said you saw no proof that Hitler disarmed anyone. I gave you a historical link that showed he disarmed German Jews. That came after his henchmen (The SA) as well as some German citizens broke the storefront glass of Jewish owned stores, buildings and Synagogues in the Jewish areas. (Kristallnact) The OP in this thread seemed to be trying to prove the opposite of what you say as well.

You said you saw no proof that Hitler disarmed anyone. I gave you a historical link that showed he disarmed German Jews. That came after his henchmen (The SA) as well as some German citizens broke the storefront glass of Jewish owned stores, buildings and Synagogues in the Jewish areas. (Kristallnact) The OP in this thread seemed to be trying to prove the opposite of what you say as well.

I said they were no threat to him. They had never used arms against anyone. Just like you guys don't have the guts.
Hitler was a convincing orator and persuaded people to cause all types of violence against Jews who previously lived among them
Trump has done the same by setting whites against blacks but democracy saved the day.

I don't care what some hate filled Republican wants me to believe. Hitler never said it.

Sadly, Atheism is popular, thus people forget that Suicide is a sin. As a Jew I believe that they will suffer for some time, and then move to eternal bliss. Christians view punishment as eternal.

Sadly, Atheism is popular, thus people forget that Suicide is a sin. As a Jew I believe that they will suffer for some time, and then move to eternal bliss. Christians view punishment as eternal.

Atheists don't obey the law? Maybe we should outlaw atheism?

Just like Fentanyl and Opium, guns enable enormous harm.
Again, guns are inanimate objects they have no capacity to enable anyone. The overwhelming majority of gun owners do not commit suicide or shoot anyone with their guns. Fentanyl and Opium are narcotics and the vast majority of people do not take or abuse them. Concentrating on a minority of people who die from these things and somehow conflating that to an overwhelming problem in a country of 300+ million, is missing the mark by a wide margin, IMO.

Unfortunately, Judeo-Christian morals and values are actively discounted today in favor of relative morality. In some of the most violent inner-city areas, morals and values are dictated by local street gangs who are armed with guns and sell illegal drugs for profit. The objects and substances they use and abuse are transitory. If not guns and fentanyl they'd be using other substances and weapons. Disarming citizens and 're-imagining' or 'de-funding' law enforcement is not going to solve anything.

Bottom line, we are talking about the 'tip of the iceberg' here. These problems go much deeper and are exacerbated by those who wish to change America into a Marxist State. The first thing Marxists always do is tear away at the moral foundation of a society. Read "Rules For Radicals" for insight. The guy that wrote that was one of Obama's mentors.

Last edited:

They obey most laws like most people. They are not aware of Laws against Suicide.

Just like Fentanyl and Opium, guns enable enormous harm.
Again, guns are inanimate objects they have no capacity to enable anyone. The overwhelming majority of gun owners do not commit suicide or shoot anyone with their guns. Fentanyl and Opium are narcotics and the vast majority of people do not take or abuse them.

Guns are inanimate, but they are as dangerous as strong narcotics.

Unfortunately, Judeo-Christian morals and values are actively discounted today in favor of relative morality.

Sad but true. Many Jewish Communists wanted to bring Freedom and Equality for all people. Their ideas were based largely on Old Testament, even though many of them were Atheist.

Sadly, Communism became Totalitarian in1930s.

They obey most laws like most people. They are not aware of Laws against Suicide.

Why should others rights be diminished because some don't know the laws?

You're not making any sense.

Forum List

Back