One picture worth a thousand words.

One picture worth a nanoessay:

usgun-deaths-1999-2016.jpg
Where did this come from? Got a link?

Why would you put suicide on the list?
There are plenty of parking garages and other tall things to jump off of.
Or they can park the car in the garage and slam a bottle of whisky with the garage doors closed.

With most suicide methods, you have time to change your mind
With a gun, you have a split second

Most suicide attempts without a gun fail.

Very few people have strength and willpower to stab themselves.
Yet, guns are the leading means of suicide
By far

Or they can park the car in the garage and slam a bottle of whisky with the garage doors closed.

Why the fuck would you try and commit suicide with a fucken knife when there's plenty of tall structures to jump off of? :auiqs.jpg:

Trains.......that is another way......
Refusing to get a COVID shot is another way

Why the fuck would you try and commit suicide with a fucken knife when there's plenty of tall structures to jump off of? :auiqs.jpg:

Trains.......that is another way......
Refusing to get a COVID shot is another way

So you're saying you have a 1% chance of missing your head from point blank range?
Why doesn't that surprise me......

Of course the fact that people defend themselves from street thugs and home invaders with firearms is totally ignored.

President Obama decided it would be a great idea to research how many times firearms are used for self defense so he commissioned a study on the subject by an executive order.

If you didn’t hear of this study it is because it didn’t support the views of liberals who want to ban and possibly confiscate civilian owned firearms.

I'll dispute that because I have never read where he said that. Unless you can provide the evidence I'll take it as a swipe at those wanting gun control. Or a lie.
To be fair, I have not seen that quote attributed to Hitler either. Hitler did, however, disarm the German Jewish population starting in 1933. In 1936 the Gestapo prohibited the granting of firearms licenses to Jews as well. I think some pro-gun folks see gun prohibition as analogous to that admittedly now extreme example.

No...actually, they don't....just ask the Japanese.....they only allow criminals and select police have guns and their suicide rate is higher than ours....jumping in front of a bullet Train or off of a tall building has zero chance of failing.....

Sadly they do not view Suicide as a sin.

But speech does not cause big harm.

Guns are like Fentanyl and Opium -- they enable harm.
Knives, baseball bats, clubs, cars, even fists have all been used for harm as well. Shall we ban those too? A nail gun can kill as well, shall we ban them from jobsites? BTW I asked you for a link to your OP, haven't seen it yet. I would be interested to know where it came from.

Forum List

Back