One picture worth a thousand words.

hitler_disarm.jpg

I'll dispute that because I have never read where he said that. Unless you can provide the evidence I'll take it as a swipe at those wanting gun control. Or a lie.
To be fair, I have not seen that quote attributed to Hitler either. Hitler did, however, disarm the German Jewish population starting in 1933. In 1936 the Gestapo prohibited the granting of firearms licenses to Jews as well. I think some pro-gun folks see gun prohibition as analogous to that admittedly now extreme example.

I haven't seen the proof he disarmed any one. Why specifically the Jews because they were not a threat to anyone. There were German people who hated him. Where they disarmed?

My point is the propaganda crap that get posted and taken as fact should not be posted. That's a classic example.

Just as free speech enables idiots like you to give bad opinions on things no one cares to hear about.
But speech does not cause big harm.
So then you are saying that nothing Trump could have said at the Eclipse was harmful. And when Hitler ordered the attacks on Europe, just speech, no big deal.

Guns are like Fentanyl and Opium -- they enable harm.
But fentanyl and opium do a great deal of good as do guns. Without painkillers, there would be vastly more suffering in this world and guns in the right hands stop, prevent and deter countless millions of crimes.

I haven't seen the proof he disarmed any one. Why specifically the Jews because they were not a threat to anyone. There were German people who hated him. Where they disarmed?

My point is the propaganda crap that get posted and taken as fact should not be posted. That's a classic example.
It's documented history.

"Directly after the Kristallnacht, the possession of any weapons by Jews was prohibited through the Verordnung gegen den Waffenbesitz der Juden, enacted on 11 November 1938 (RGBl. I, 1573)."

"The disarmament of the German Jews started in 1933, initially limited to local areas. A major target was Berlin, where large-scale raids in search for weaponry took place. Starting in 1936, the Gestapo prohibited German police officers from giving firearms licenses to Jews. In November 1938, the Verordnung gegen den Waffenbesitz der Juden prohibited the possession of firearms and bladed weapons by Jews."

Propaganda goes hand in had with politics and this is a political forum. The left has published lots of political propaganda and stated it as fact as well. I am still waiting for the OP to provide some kind of factual reference for the OP....

Why would you put suicide on the list?
There are plenty of parking garages and other tall things to jump off of.
Or they can park the car in the garage and slam a bottle of whisky with the garage doors closed.

With most suicide methods, you have time to change your mind
With a gun, you have a split second

Most suicide attempts without a gun fail.

Very few people have strength and willpower to stab themselves.
Yet, guns are the leading means of suicide
By far

So....hanging is the number one way in Europe...trains and tall buildings in Japan.....

o
Of course the fact that people defend themselves from street thugs and home invaders with firearms is totally ignored.
or the fact that guns are used to kill spouses, small children, movie theaters and schools

Or the fact that guns are used, on average, 1.1 million times a year to stop brutal rapes, robberies, beatings, knifings, and murders.......to the tune of 170,000 lives saved a year......

Spouses, and small children can be murdered with knives, drowning, strangling, beatings, fire, and clubs..........meanwhile, guns can stop husbands and wifes from murdering spouses and small children...

Or the fact that guns are used, on average, 1.1 million times a year to stop brutal rapes, robberies, beatings, knifings, and murders.......to the tune of 170,000 lives saved a year......

Spouses, and small children can be murdered with knives, drowning, strangling, beatings, fire, and clubs..........meanwhile, guns can stop husbands and wifes from murdering spouses and small children...
Thanks, these gun-grabbers spew nothing but propaganda in order to support their Marxist agenda. I had one idiot in this thread try tell me that Hitler never took guns from German Jews because they were not a threat to him. I had to give him a history lesson with a link. These fuckers are either Marxist operatives or ignorant Marxist tools.

An interesting source. Here.

Justifiable Homicide is 30 times rarer then murder and 60 times rarer then suicide.

In movies a superhero can kill tens of villains. In reality, guns are rarely used defensively.

Still no link from the OP.

Or they can park the car in the garage and slam a bottle of whisky with the garage doors closed.

you dont have much time jumping off a building either....

Like when you step off of a bridge and you have a few seconds before hitting the water to float back up to the ledge?

Most people have innate fear of heights. We had it for millennia.
But nobody is afraid of blowing their brains out. GD you're full of shit.

Exactly.

I'll dispute that because I have never read where he said that. Unless you can provide the evidence I'll take it as a swipe at those wanting gun control. Or a lie.
To be fair, I have not seen that quote attributed to Hitler either. Hitler did, however, disarm the German Jewish population starting in 1933. In 1936 the Gestapo prohibited the granting of firearms licenses to Jews as well. I think some pro-gun folks see gun prohibition as analogous to that admittedly now extreme example.

Do you actually believe Hitler did what he did because the Jews were no threat to him?
Holy Shit do you you have a lot to learn.
Get back with us when you get out of Jr High.....

I see, when you jump of the chair with the noose around your neck you can change your mind? Of course, you could give it a try and let us know if it works. It will definitely help your credibility

Last edited:
Firearm related deaths are only #12 in the cause of death in the U.S? With all the hysteria on the left I would have thought it was much higher. I guess they don't even list abortion as a cause of death in the federal statistics. If you take suicides and legitimate use of firearms out of the equation the stats are even lower. The crazy thing is that (mostly) lefties want to deprive Americans of their legitimate 2nd Amendment rights while they push to legalize drugs and the accelerating death toll resulting from drug abuse. They don't want Americans to be able to smoke a cigarette in public but the freaking hypocrites want to legalize sales of marijuana to our kids.

Thanks for the link but, OK so what's the point? That people use guns to kill and commit suicide? That doesn't make guns evil or bad.

Thanks for the link but, OK so what's the point? That people use guns to kill and commit suicide? That doesn't make guns evil or bad.

Instead of making guns illegal, we should just make suicide and murder illegal.

Forum List

Back