One quick question

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Since lynch asked comey to change terminology on his investigation, would that be considered trying to influence the election?

didn't he also state she was trying to align DOJ talking points with the Clinton campaign? Or something to that effect? I mean......

Lynch gave him a direct order to lie about an ongoing investigation.
"that was the thing that capped it for me" & "directed me"
I don't see how one could get "advice" from that..

It is Comey's job to investigate. He presents the conclusions. It was Lynch's job to decide to prosecute.

1). Comey made that decision for her. He usurped her authority.

2). Changing the terminology is changing the conclusions. That is tampering with the evidence and altering the investigation!

but then,

COMEY NEVER TOOK NOTES ON OBAMA.

COMEY NEVER EVEN SWORE IN HILLARY UNDER OATH.

AFTER TALKING TO HER, COMEY HAD SEVERAL OF HILLARY's COMPUTERS AND PHONES CONTAINING KEY EVIDENCE DESTROYED.

The Obama people are one fucked up lot! We keep looking under rocks for malfeasance, meantime there is a pile of it ten feet high sitting right out in the cornfield!!!

I said on day one this would turn around and bite them in the ass.
it doesn't look good for either side, really. But it looks really bad for lynch. Possibly criminal. Ethics violations in the LEAST.

It is Comey's job to investigate. He presents the conclusions. It was Lynch's job to decide to prosecute.

1). Comey made that decision for her. He usurped her authority.

2). Changing the terminology is changing the conclusions. That is tampering with the evidence and altering the investigation!

but then,

COMEY NEVER TOOK NOTES ON OBAMA.

COMEY NEVER EVEN SWORE IN HILLARY UNDER OATH.

AFTER TALKING TO HER, COMEY HAD SEVERAL OF HILLARY's COMPUTERS AND PHONES CONTAINING KEY EVIDENCE DESTROYED.

The Obama people are one fucked up lot! We keep looking under rocks for malfeasance, meantime there is a pile of it ten feet high sitting right out in the cornfield!!!

He only met with Obama twice he said and he didn't take notes with Bush either. He took notes with trump because he knew he was a liar.

it doesn't look good for either side, really. But it looks really bad for lynch. Possibly criminal. Ethics violations in the LEAST.
What's the shit burger for Trump?
What trump said at their private dinner. I think the intent could be subjective, according to what I heard comey say, but it doesn't look good regardless. Also, having a private dinner doesn't look good in itself. Like lynch meeting with bill.

What's the shit burger for Trump?
What trump said at their private dinner. I think the intent could be subjective, according to what I heard comey say, but it doesn't look good regardless. Also, having a private dinner doesn't look good in itself. Like lynch meeting with bill.
It's Comeys word against the Presidents. Tie goes to the President.

What exactly is the difference between Loretta lynch making a request of comey the scope of her duties and trump doing the same in the scope of his?

What exactly is the difference between Loretta lynch making a request of comey the scope of her duties and trump doing the same in the scope of his?
lynchs intent isn't as subjective. In fact, comey basically said she wanted to get the DOJ talking points in line with the Clinton campaign. That's a pretty big difference.

Last edited:
and people wonder why people don't trust the fed govt and want to see evidence :lmao:
UNDERSTAND NOW?

Forum List

Back