🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Term Donnie

So your actually going to vote this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. I have always done so in the past. Not anymore. It clearly is a waste of time. Join me.

Imagine if they held an election and no one came. So much for consent of the governed.

Nah. I’m going to continue to exercise my right to vote, and unfortunately support the majority of whiners that collect money for their imagined disabilities.

You’re just wasting your time, but that is your prerogative.

Voting gives Americans the illusion of democracy.

People have died for the right to vote. Maybe you should move to Iran [emoji1130], and let us know how things work out.

if they died ti vote here in america they sure wasted their lives since we DONT elect these people,that they are SELECTED by for us by the ESTABLISHMENT. LOL

Anyone in particular?

That's simply created bull crap by your right wing masters.....

Democrats don't need ILLEGALS to vote for us to win. We need LEGAL American citizen Hispanics to vote, in numbers, in order to win, and Hispanic citizens, yes citizens are the least likely demographic to vote.
You just skip right over the p art where the biggest part of that plan is Open Borders, Un-Constitutional moves by Democrats like Obama to make illegals U.S. citizens.....
Democrats are NOT for open borders, silly one! Democrats are for a comprehensive legal immigration revamping or reform, done with, Republicans in Congress.... as it should be.

Democrats don't need ILLEGALS to vote for us to win. We need LEGAL American citizen Hispanics to vote, in numbers, in order to win, and Hispanic citizens, yes citizens are the least likely demographic to vote.
You just skip right over the p art where the biggest part of that plan is Open Borders, Un-Constitutional moves by Democrats like Obama to make illegals U.S. citizens.....
Democrats are NOT for open borders, silly one! Democrats are for a comprehensive legal immigration revamping or reform, done with, Republicans in Congress.... as it should be.
Clearly not so. Both parties are for open borders forever.

Immigration is better done legally....

yes, the right wing wants the cheap labor for their businesses, and the left wing wants the people we need, in a foreseen shrinking in population society, to keep the system going forward, future taxes, or some say, the ponzi scheme going with SS....

but it all can be done, in a legal manner, with all kinds of requirements, some good proposals, some bad proposals, but at least they could duke it out on the floors of our congress.... we would have a handle on who enters, they would have health checks and other checks required, from the safety aspect....

And as far as refugees, those rules and regs should be revisited as well, in a sane and humane manner, or at least appearing so.....

This executive order crap has gone off the rails, Obama and now Trump, times ten! :D

yes, the right wing wants the cheap labor for their businesses, and the left wing wants the people we need, in a foreseen shrinking in population society, to keep the system going forward, future taxes, or some say, the ponzi scheme going with SS....

but it all can be done, in a legal manner, with all kinds of requirements, some good proposals, some bad proposals, but at least they could duke it out on the floors of our congress.... we would have a handle on who enters, they would have health checks and other checks required, from the safety aspect....

And as far as refugees, those rules and regs should be revisited as well, in a sane and humane manner, or at least appearing so.....

This executive order crap has gone off the rails, Obama and now Trump, times ten! :D
You’re dreaming. The two criminal parties have no intention of stopping illegal immigration or solving the immigration problem. Their bosses the billionaires, want open borders. So, open borders it is.

Yes they are, the far left is for open borders!

You do need to keep up on what your side is doing!

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.
the dead general can be compared to Hitler
Really? Yet Americans never heard of him until your Messiah murdered him in cold blood.

I do not doubt the general was a bad guy, but I don’t want my country arbitrarily murdering foreign leaders. Why not arrest him as soon as he landed in Baghdad, send him to The Hague for trial? That is what a just, honest, fair minded nation would do.

but I don’t want my country arbitrarily murdering foreign leaders.

Arbitrarily?

Why not arrest him as soon as he landed in Baghdad,

He was surrounded by Iranian backed militia.
We'd have lost US troops. Better to just blow up his terror supporting ass.

That is what a just, honest, fair minded nation would do.

A fair minded nation would have whacked him years ago.

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Really? Yet Americans never heard of him until your Messiah murdered him in cold blood.

I do not doubt the general was a bad guy, but I don’t want my country arbitrarily murdering foreign leaders. Why not arrest him as soon as he landed in Baghdad, send him to The Hague for trial? That is what a just, honest, fair minded nation would do.

Arbitrarily?

Dumb as always.

So how will the far left react when they realize that they were the cause of Trump getting a second term?
They won't. Hell, they have yet to realize they were the cause of his getting a first term.

Arbitrarily?

Dumb as always.

You're not getting any smarter with your whiny posts.

You’re dreaming. The two criminal parties have no intention of stopping illegal immigration or solving the immigration problem. Their bosses the billionaires, want open borders. So, open borders it is.
What would the advantage to the bosses be, to want that...? I can understand cheap labor, but they also have to know, to keep their money flowing, they are going to need a strong and wealthy middle class, to make their money off of.... their purchasing power from homes to cars to school loans to farm products and merchandise is necessary, for the bosses to continue to rob us of our wealth and can not be supported by people, being paid so little.....??? No???

Arbitrarily?

Dumb as always.

I don’t need to get smarter. I’m brilliant. Too bad you are a dunce and can’t appreciate my brilliance.

Arbitrarily?

Dumb as always.

I don’t need to get smarter. I’m brilliant. Too bad you are a dunce and can’t appreciate my brilliance.

Yup, you're a regular shiny turd.

What would the advantage to the bosses be, to want that...? I can understand cheap labor, but they also have to know, to keep their money flowing, they are going to need a strong and wealthy middle class, to make their money off of.... their purchasing power from homes to cars to school loans to farm products and merchandise is necessary, for the bosses to continue to rob us of our wealth and can not be supported by people, being paid so little.....??? No???
I think it’s simple. The billionaires want the masses divided. What better way than flooding neighborhoods with foreigners? If we aren’t divided, we will take the billionaires down. They know this.

Arbitrarily?

Dumb as always.

Shiny turd. LOL.

See? I told you you’re a dunce.

We've figured out where your liberal plans will lead us.
< The nonwhite population is growing more rapidly than the white population. Minorities accounted for 92% of the U.S. population growth between 2010 and 2018, with Latinos comprising just under half of the nation’s overall growth.
The aging white population, alongside a more youthful minority population, especially in the case of Latinos, will result in the U.S. becoming a majority-minority country in around 2044. >
The US white majority will soon disappear forever

Arbitrarily?

Dumb as always.

Shiny turd. LOL.

Yeah, coming from the "poor Iranian, didn't do nuffin'" guy...…..

Dumb as always.

Shiny turd. LOL.

Yep. We can thank those crazy Mullahs for avoiding another terrible war. You must be in mourning.

Shiny turd. LOL.

Yep. We can thank those crazy Mullahs for avoiding another terrible war. You must be in mourning.

Yeah, those poor misunderstood mullahs.

We've figured out where your liberal plans will lead us.
< The nonwhite population is growing more rapidly than the white population. Minorities accounted for 92% of the U.S. population growth between 2010 and 2018, with Latinos comprising just under half of the nation’s overall growth.
The aging white population, alongside a more youthful minority population, especially in the case of Latinos, will result in the U.S. becoming a majority-minority country in around 2044. >
The US white majority will soon disappear forever
Have children Lenny, your perceived problem would be solved.... are you against white people having children like Hispanics etc have children? You know, do as God said, produce and multiply.....? :D One group is following God's word, the other one isn't.... if you are in the group that is not, then you make the bed, you sleep in...

;)

Forum List

Back