🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Term Donnie

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.
the dead general can be compared to Hitler

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Really? Yet Americans never heard of him until your Messiah murdered him in cold blood.

I do not doubt the general was a bad guy, but I don’t want my country arbitrarily murdering foreign leaders. Why not arrest him as soon as he landed in Baghdad, send him to The Hague for trial? That is what a just, honest, fair minded nation would do.

Really? Yet Americans never heard of him until your Messiah murdered him in cold blood.

I do not doubt the general was a bad guy, but I don’t want my country arbitrarily murdering foreign leaders. Why not arrest him as soon as he landed in Baghdad, send him to The Hague for trial? That is what a just, honest, fair minded nation would do.
Maybe you should question your media sources since you didn't know who he was.

Like you did. LMFAO.

Like you did. LMFAO.
Either you're blatantly stupid or trying your best to separate obama from this guy and Iran.
Who was Qassem Soleimani, the Iranian general killed in a U.S. strike?

Like you did. LMFAO.
Either you're blatantly stupid or trying your best to separate obama from this guy and Iran.
What? No one has been more critical of Ears than me. Dupe.

Like you did. LMFAO.
So says the dumb ass who didn't know anything about the terrorist.

Like you did. LMFAO.
So says the dumb ass who didn't know anything about the terrorist.
LOL.

Now Don’s a god damned fascist. WTF!

"Iraq’s elected parliament voted very clearly for the removal of America’s military presence in the interests of its own sovereignty, and Trump has stated, in his typical accidentally-honest way, that America will not honor that vote."

& has double downed on perhaps committing a war crime. cultural sites? who would stand for the washington monument or mt rushmore or the golden gate bridge getting blown up?
Yet you had no problem with your beloved Muslim terrorists destroying Christian cultural and religious sites. STFU. By the way idiot, when you hide rockets and other weapons anywhere, it is now a military target. War crime? Pulled that out of your fat ass didn’t you? Zero chance you get that. You get dumber by the day.

beloved???? <---- right there you prove to be just how much a poorly educated basket dweller that trump loves long time you are. when the taliban destroyed them thar mountainside carvings, they were condemned world wide & rightly so. when ISIS destroyed centuries old artifacts - they were condemned worldwide as well.

war crime? you bet yer ass it is - oh you think i make shit up? nonononooooooooooooo au CONtraire - that's the job of fake fox news, oxyboy limbaugh, & donny's lapdog hannity. apparently they love to keep you in the dark otherwise you might wise up & see just how fucking duped you are. why don't you read? why don't you try to learn things? why didn't you try to look that up, research if what i said is FACT instead of ASSuming such a ridiculous thing b4 you make yerself look even more poorly educated? is it cause it's easier to stay stupid? does learning hurt yer brain?

Trump retreats from threat to attack Iranian cultural sites
By DARLENE SUPERVILLEJanuary 8, 2020 GMT

Targeting cultural sites is a war crime under the 1954 Hague Convention for their protection. Separately, in 2017, the U.N. Security Council unanimously passed a resolution condemning the destruction of heritage sites. Attacks by the Islamic State group and other armed factions in Syria and Iraq prompted that vote.

Trump retreats from threat to attack Iranian cultural sites

why do you think donny backed off of that? cause somebody finally educated him. you would think a 'president' would know such a thing given the 'power' he has when waging war. but not donny - oh nooooooooooooo - he's just as stupid as his base by shooting off that orange pie hole of his without knowing wtf he is talking about. typical deplorable.

& don't tell me to stfu, you little internet warrior - go enlist & have yourself go over to fight capt bone spur's war. will you be crying to mommy when you can't afford $5 a gallon of gas?

Go fuck yourself you lying terrorist loving POS. There was no war crime committed and you would know that if you weren’t an illiterate sheep. Again you jackass, when you beloved terrorists hide weapons and fire them from “religious” or “cultural” sites you have forfeited any protections offered. Try reading and learning something you ignorant toad. I’ll tell you to STFU all I want you terrorist lover. Right to your fat face if you had any guts. I didn’t my time you ignorant twat. Now that you’ve been bitch slapped again, go cry to mommy. Go join your beloved Iranians you moron. Make sure you tell them how stupid you are. And get right in the front lines you coward.

Ha,ha, ha. Landslide.

Ha,ha, ha. Landslide.
Nope. One term Donnie.

Boy, after yesterday this post looks really, really stupid..........

so says the coward who cowardly keeps running off with his tail between is legs when taken to school by this post. below.:abgg2q.jpg:

Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani 636
Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani - Craig Murray

". . . Let us now move on to the next lie, which is being widely repeated, this time originated by Donald Trump, that Soleimani was responsible for the “deaths of hundreds, if not thousands, of Americans”. This lie has been parroted by everybody, Republicans and Democrats alike.

Really? Who were they? When and where? While the Bethlehem Doctrine allows you to kill somebody because they might be going to attack someone, sometime, but you don’t know who or when, there is a reasonable expectation that if you are claiming people have already been killed you should be able to say who and when.

The truth of the matter is that if you take every American killed including and since 9/11, in the resultant Middle East related wars, conflicts and terrorist acts, well over 90% of them have been killed by Sunni Muslims financed and supported out of Saudi Arabia and its gulf satellites, and less than 10% of those Americans have been killed by Shia Muslims tied to Iran.. . ."

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
You guys are so funny when you aren't filling mass graves with innocent men, women and children......

i rest my case,:2up:the coward runs off and evades evidence when he cant counter facts. glad this troll is not MY lawyer,he would lose EVERY case for me since he never addresses evidence.LOL
he cant refute facts given to him so he tries to laugh it off and pretend that information wasnt posted or there when getting checkmated,comedy gold,classic.:lmao::laughing0301::muahaha:
hey dipshit, the idiot Iranian was in a combat zone thinking morons like you would protect h8m. WRONG! Now your buddy is keeping your seat in hell warm for you. So you would allow this idiot to live and kill more Americans? You truly are an uneducated Gruber. You’ve been checkmated here moron. That entire article was bullshit and anybody with half a brain would know it. So here’s a parting gift idiot. :fu:

so says the coward who cowardly keeps running off with his tail between is legs when taken to school by this post. below.:abgg2q.jpg:

Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani - Craig Murray

". . . Let us now move on to the next lie, which is being widely repeated, this time originated by Donald Trump, that Soleimani was responsible for the “deaths of hundreds, if not thousands, of Americans”. This lie has been parroted by everybody, Republicans and Democrats alike.

Really? Who were they? When and where? While the Bethlehem Doctrine allows you to kill somebody because they might be going to attack someone, sometime, but you don’t know who or when, there is a reasonable expectation that if you are claiming people have already been killed you should be able to say who and when.

The truth of the matter is that if you take every American killed including and since 9/11, in the resultant Middle East related wars, conflicts and terrorist acts, well over 90% of them have been killed by Sunni Muslims financed and supported out of Saudi Arabia and its gulf satellites, and less than 10% of those Americans have been killed by Shia Muslims tied to Iran.. . ."

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
You guys are so funny when you aren't filling mass graves with innocent men, women and children......

i rest my case,:2up:the coward runs off and evades evidence when he cant counter facts. glad this troll is not MY lawyer,he would lose EVERY case for me since he never addresses evidence.LOL
he cant refute facts given to him so he tries to laugh it off and pretend that information wasnt posted or there when getting checkmated,comedy gold,classic.:lmao::laughing0301::muahaha:
hey dipshit, the idiot Iranian was in a combat zone thinking morons like you would protect h8m. WRONG! Now your buddy is keeping your seat in hell warm for you. So you would allow this idiot to live and kill more Americans? You truly are an uneducated Gruber. You’ve been checkmated here moron. That entire article was bullshit and anybody with half a brain would know it. So here’s a parting gift idiot. :fu:
Dumb

Ha,ha, ha. Landslide.
Nope. One term Donnie.
Sure. Pelosi will lead the way. Lol.

With every passing day this gets funnier,

Trump wins again.
Did you write the following:

Hi my name's Maga McBootlick. I fight the establishment by cheerleading for the US President, I oppose war by supporting the same Middle East agendas as Dick Cheney, John Bolton and Bill Kristol, and I love the Iranian people so much I want to kill them with starvation sanctions.

Well Dummy McStupid, you love the Iranians so much, take the anchor off your ass and go join them. Maybe they shouldn’t have started something they can’t finish.

Dumb

Yes you are dumb. Proving it post by post. Tell us something we don’t already know.

W

Ha,ha, ha. Landslide.
Nope. One term Donnie.
Sure. Pelosi will lead the way. Lol.
Why would you think that? Are you stupid? Fuck her and your Messiah Don.

Forum List

Back