🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Term Donnie

these stupid fuck motherfuckers worship him so much they dont care WHAT atrocities he commits,he could murder a baby right in front of their OWN eyes and they would STILL cheer him on.
It’s really unfortunate. They used to condemn Obama lovers for being cock sucking sycophants. Now they do the exact same thing with Dumb Don.

I really thought cons were more honest and intelligent than libs, but they are just as bad.

Orange man doesn't want war. W and O did. You're mad because we took out a terrorist who had plotted the murder of thousands. That's disturbing.

where's the proof he plotted anything 'eh? you privvy to intel the rest of americans aren't?

Poor Soleimani, never did nuffin.

didn't say that did i? saddam hussein did plenty too but he didn't slam into our WTC, pentagon & take flight 93. W tried using an 'imminent threat' doctrine too - & how did that work out?
Well yeah, you did. You should reread your own post. Amnesias?

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.
You are why I'll neve call myself a libertarian or an anarchist
He’s a coward.

Democrats are NOT for open borders, silly one! Democrats are for a comprehensive legal immigration revamping or reform, done with, Republicans in Congress.... as it should be.
We've figured out where your liberal plans will lead us.
< The nonwhite population is growing more rapidly than the white population. Minorities accounted for 92% of the U.S. population growth between 2010 and 2018, with Latinos comprising just under half of the nation’s overall growth.
The aging white population, alongside a more youthful minority population, especially in the case of Latinos, will result in the U.S. becoming a majority-minority country in around 2044. >
The US white majority will soon disappear forever
Have children Lenny, your perceived problem would be solved.... are you against white people having children like Hispanics etc have children? You know, do as God said, produce and multiply.....? :D One group is following God's word, the other one isn't.... if you are in the group that is not, then you make the bed, you sleep in...

;)
Gotta laugh at your stupid! Thanks

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

the dead general can be compared to Hitler
Really? Yet Americans never heard of him until your Messiah murdered him in cold blood.

I do not doubt the general was a bad guy, but I don’t want my country arbitrarily murdering foreign leaders. Why not arrest him as soon as he landed in Baghdad, send him to The Hague for trial? That is what a just, honest, fair minded nation would do.
Classic

Ha,ha, ha. Landslide.
Nope. One term Donnie.
Who’s going to beat him?

Boy, after yesterday this post looks really, really stupid..........

so says the coward who cowardly keeps running off with his tail between is legs when taken to school by this post. below.:abgg2q.jpg:

Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani 636
Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani - Craig Murray

". . . Let us now move on to the next lie, which is being widely repeated, this time originated by Donald Trump, that Soleimani was responsible for the “deaths of hundreds, if not thousands, of Americans”. This lie has been parroted by everybody, Republicans and Democrats alike.

Really? Who were they? When and where? While the Bethlehem Doctrine allows you to kill somebody because they might be going to attack someone, sometime, but you don’t know who or when, there is a reasonable expectation that if you are claiming people have already been killed you should be able to say who and when.

The truth of the matter is that if you take every American killed including and since 9/11, in the resultant Middle East related wars, conflicts and terrorist acts, well over 90% of them have been killed by Sunni Muslims financed and supported out of Saudi Arabia and its gulf satellites, and less than 10% of those Americans have been killed by Shia Muslims tied to Iran.. . ."

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
You guys are so funny when you aren't filling mass graves with innocent men, women and children......

i rest my case,:2up:the coward runs off and evades evidence when he cant counter facts. glad this troll is not MY lawyer,he would lose EVERY case for me since he never addresses evidence.LOL
he cant refute facts given to him so he tries to laugh it off and pretend that information wasnt posted or there when getting checkmated,comedy gold,classic.:lmao::laughing0301::muahaha:
hey dipshit, the idiot Iranian was in a combat zone thinking morons like you would protect h8m. WRONG! Now your buddy is keeping your seat in hell warm for you. So you would allow this idiot to live and kill more Americans? You truly are an uneducated Gruber. You’ve been checkmated here moron. That entire article was bullshit and anybody with half a brain would know it. So here’s a parting gift idiot. :fu:
Dumb
You are

W

Ha,ha, ha. Landslide.
Nope. One term Donnie.
Sure. Pelosi will lead the way. Lol.
Why would you think that? Are you stupid? Fuck her and your Messiah Don.
You don’t vote. You don’t have any say in this game mf

So how will the far left react when they realize that they were the cause of Trump getting a second term?
download (3).jpg

W

Ha,ha, ha. Landslide.
Nope. One term Donnie.
And hear I thought cons and Rs respected the Constitution. I guess I misjudged them once again. Could they really be Fascists?

We are a very exclusive group. We don’t just accept anyone and we certainly don’t accept dumb fucks. So yeah, you’re excluded. Sorry.

He’s a coward.
LOL. You are so brave rooting on the killing from your basement.

Let’s not forget this poster’s dumb delusional duped post.

projection small fry very fitting of you.

We are a very exclusive group. We don’t just accept anyone and we certainly don’t accept dumb fucks. So yeah, you’re excluded. Sorry.
Yes retards are an exclusive group

You shall forever be known as The DUPE. Not the DUDE as in The Big Lebowski, but the DUPE...and The Dude abides, but The Dupe just lies.

So how will the far left react when they realize that they were the cause of Trump getting a second term?
View attachment 299229

Yes that is what the far left is doing!

Attacking Trump for ratings and clicks!

And it is over shadowing the DNC debates, not that they could ever beat Trump, but even the far left media does not care about them!

So yes they will do all they can to get Trump a second term! They are too stupid to realize that they are the cause for it!

W
Ha,ha, ha. Landslide.
Nope. One term Donnie.
And hear I thought cons and Rs respected the Constitution. I guess I misjudged them once again. Could they really be Fascists?
How the hell can an "anarchist" respect the Constitution except to pretend he does when it suits his own agenda

A group of self-righteous frauds

You shall forever be known as The DUPE. Not the DUDE as in The Big Lebowski, but the DUPE...and The Dude abides, but The Dupe just lies.
STFU Donnie. You're out of your element.

Forum List

Back