🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Term Donnie

W
Nope. One term Donnie.
Sure. Pelosi will lead the way. Lol.
Why would you think that? Are you stupid? Fuck her and your Messiah Don.
You don’t vote. You don’t have any say in this game mf
And hear I thought cons and Rs respected the Constitution. I guess I misjudged them once again. Could they really be Fascists?
How the hell can an "anarchist" respect the Constitution except to pretend he does when it suits his own agenda
That’s funny coming from you. Why is it cons claim to venerate the constitution, but then ignore it? I thought they admired the words of the founding fathers, but that too is bull shit.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
It is pathetic to see how delusional these filthy TDS afflicted Moon Bats have become.

If they weren't such assholes you could almost feel sorry for them.

where's the proof he plotted anything 'eh? you privvy to intel the rest of americans aren't?

Poor Soleimani, never did nuffin.

didn't say that did i? saddam hussein did plenty too but he didn't slam into our WTC, pentagon & take flight 93. W tried using an 'imminent threat' doctrine too - & how did that work out?

didn't say that did I?

So he did plot something?

why won't they say if he did? you heard details? wanna share?

You don't know any details of his decades of terror? Hmmmmm….

what was he plotting RIGHT NOW? - 'cause that is what they said - that it was RIGHT NOW. IMMINENT THREAT means RIGHT NOW.

RIGHT NOW means IMMINENT. they used the term IMMINENT THREAT as the justification to strike within a sovereign nation without notifying them, let alone getting the go ahead. that is the reason donny et al gave because it has to be an overwhelming urgent reason to order such an action without congressional approval & must report the overwhelming urgent reason to them within 48 hours. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr........

neither was the case. they didn't notify congress within 48 hrs & they are backing off the 'imminent threat' excuse. that means :ack-1: they lied. but you go ahead - twist yerself into a pretzel to try & spin it by another straw man.

Last edited:

didn't say that did i? saddam hussein did plenty too but he didn't slam into our WTC, pentagon & take flight 93. W tried using an 'imminent threat' doctrine too - & how did that work out?

didn't say that did I?

what was he plotting RIGHT NOW - 'cause that is what they said - that it was RIGHT NOW. IMMINENT THREAT mens RIGHT NOW.

RIGHT NOW means IMMINENT. they used the term IMMINENT THREAT as the justification to strike within a sovereign nation without notifying them, let alone ggetting the go ahead. that is the reason donny et al gave because it has to be an overwhelming urgent reason to order such an action without congressional approval & must report the overwhelming urgent to them within 48 hours. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr........

neither was the case. they didn't notify congress within 48 hrs & they are backing off the 'imminent threat' excuse. that means :ack-1: they lied. but you go ahead - twist yerself into a pretzel to try & spin it by another straw man.
Do you doubt he was plotting "right now"? I mean this guy had been plotting for 40 years FFS!

Now Don’s a god damned fascist. WTF!

"Iraq’s elected parliament voted very clearly for the removal of America’s military presence in the interests of its own sovereignty, and Trump has stated, in his typical accidentally-honest way, that America will not honor that vote."

& has double downed on perhaps committing a war crime. cultural sites? who would stand for the washington monument or mt rushmore or the golden gate bridge getting blown up?
Yet you had no problem with your beloved Muslim terrorists destroying Christian cultural and religious sites. STFU. By the way idiot, when you hide rockets and other weapons anywhere, it is now a military target. War crime? Pulled that out of your fat ass didn’t you? Zero chance you get that. You get dumber by the day.

beloved???? <---- right there you prove to be just how much a poorly educated basket dweller that trump loves long time you are. when the taliban destroyed them thar mountainside carvings, they were condemned world wide & rightly so. when ISIS destroyed centuries old artifacts - they were condemned worldwide as well.

war crime? you bet yer ass it is - oh you think i make shit up? nonononooooooooooooo au CONtraire - that's the job of fake fox news, oxyboy limbaugh, & donny's lapdog hannity. apparently they love to keep you in the dark otherwise you might wise up & see just how fucking duped you are. why don't you read? why don't you try to learn things? why didn't you try to look that up, research if what i said is FACT instead of ASSuming such a ridiculous thing b4 you make yerself look even more poorly educated? is it cause it's easier to stay stupid? does learning hurt yer brain?

Trump retreats from threat to attack Iranian cultural sites
By DARLENE SUPERVILLEJanuary 8, 2020 GMT

Targeting cultural sites is a war crime under the 1954 Hague Convention for their protection. Separately, in 2017, the U.N. Security Council unanimously passed a resolution condemning the destruction of heritage sites. Attacks by the Islamic State group and other armed factions in Syria and Iraq prompted that vote.

Trump retreats from threat to attack Iranian cultural sites

why do you think donny backed off of that? cause somebody finally educated him. you would think a 'president' would know such a thing given the 'power' he has when waging war. but not donny - oh nooooooooooooo - he's just as stupid as his base by shooting off that orange pie hole of his without knowing wtf he is talking about. typical deplorable.

& don't tell me to stfu, you little internet warrior - go enlist & have yourself go over to fight capt bone spur's war. will you be crying to mommy when you can't afford $5 a gallon of gas?

Go fuck yourself you lying terrorist loving POS. There was no war crime committed and you would know that if you weren’t an illiterate sheep. Again you jackass, when you beloved terrorists hide weapons and fire them from “religious” or “cultural” sites you have forfeited any protections offered. Try reading and learning something you ignorant toad. I’ll tell you to STFU all I want you terrorist lover. Right to your fat face if you had any guts. I didn’t my time you ignorant twat. Now that you’ve been bitch slapped again, go cry to mommy. Go join your beloved Iranians you moron. Make sure you tell them how stupid you are. And get right in the front lines you coward.

:blahblah: your dotarded prez never made that caveat when he opened his orange anus shaped piehole as was bloviating thru his tweet ranting. speaking of bloviating rants -

you funny. :71:

Last edited:

didn't say that did I?

what was he plotting RIGHT NOW - 'cause that is what they said - that it was RIGHT NOW. IMMINENT THREAT mens RIGHT NOW.

RIGHT NOW means IMMINENT. they used the term IMMINENT THREAT as the justification to strike within a sovereign nation without notifying them, let alone ggetting the go ahead. that is the reason donny et al gave because it has to be an overwhelming urgent reason to order such an action without congressional approval & must report the overwhelming urgent to them within 48 hours. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Yes you wanted the warmonger Hilary instead!

or do you not know how hypocritical you are being right now?

didn't say that did I?

Do you doubt he was plotting "right now"? I mean this guy had been plotting for 40 years FFS!

you swallow the load donny blew without question? i mean HE has been impulsive for 50 years FFCS!

didn't say that did I?

hillary was a war hawk - no question. i never said otherwise - - - but she woulda never been so stuuuuuupid to go about it the way capt bone spur did, nor would ignorantly spew & brag about committing a war crime.

It’s really unfortunate. They used to condemn Obama lovers for being cock sucking sycophants. Now they do the exact same thing with Dumb Don.

I really thought cons were more honest and intelligent than libs, but they are just as bad.

Orange man doesn't want war. W and O did. You're mad because we took out a terrorist who had plotted the murder of thousands. That's disturbing.

where's the proof he plotted anything 'eh? you privvy to intel the rest of americans aren't?

Well yeah, you did. You should reread your own post. Amnesias?

oh by all mean - cough up the post - any post that would prove you right. GO!

You do realize the general you seem to respect is responsible for the cowardly killing of hundreds of American?
I don't think these folks care.
I pointed out that Iran was responsible for at least half of the deaths of our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, yet they felt Obama was right to give them billions of dollars.

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.
You are why I'll neve call myself a libertarian or an anarchist
He’s a coward.
LOL. You are so brave rooting on the killing from your basement.

he sure is.

tumblr.gif

didn't say that did I?

hillary was a war hawk - no question. i never said otherwise - - - but she woulda never been so stuuuuuupid to go about it the way capt bone spur did, nor would ignorantly spew & brag about committing a war crime.

Oh my the far left does have their blinders on!

She is part of the illegal wars of Obama and does brag about it and even laughs about it!

Just goes to show the far left will ignore their own, because they hate anything with an (R)..

You do realize the general you seem to respect is responsible for the cowardly killing of hundreds of American?
I don't think these folks care.
I pointed out that Iran was responsible for at least half of the deaths of our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, yet they felt Obama was right to give them billions of dollars.

bullshit. stop spreading fake news, lenny.

TRUMP: “Iran’s hostility substantially increased after the foolish Iran nuclear deal was signed in 2013. And they were given $150 billion, not to mention $1.8 billion in cash.”

THE FACTS: There was no $150 billion payout from the U.S. treasury or other countries.

When Iran signed the multinational deal to restrain its nuclear development in return for being freed from sanctions, it regained access to its own assets, which had been frozen abroad. Iran was allowed to get its money back. The deal actually was signed in 2015, after a 2013 preliminary agreement. Trump has taken the U.S. out of it.

The $1.8 billion is a separate matter. A payout of roughly that amount did come from the U.S. treasury. It was to pay an old IOU.

In the 1970s, Iran paid the U.S. $400 million for military equipment that was never delivered because the government was overthrown and diplomatic relations ruptured. After the nuclear deal, the U.S. and Iran announced they had settled the matter, with the U.S. agreeing to pay the $400 million principal along with about $1.3 billion in interest.

The $400 million was paid in cash and flown to Tehran on a cargo plane, which gave rise to Trump’s previous dramatic accounts of money stuffed in barrels or boxes and delivered in the dead of night. The arrangement provided for the interest to be paid later, not crammed into containers.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump minimizes IS risk, distorts Iran payout

She is part of the illegal wars of Obama and does brag about it and even laughs about it!

Just goes to show the far left will ignore their own, because they hate anything with an (R)..

lol , is that right ? i'm married to a (R) you ignorant fuck head.

lol , is that right ? i'm married to a (R) you ignorant fuck head.

Yes I know many on the far left claim this to excuse their hatred!

It is not possible as your religion will not allow it, so it is lie, like everything else you post!

That's simply created bull crap by your right wing masters.....

Democrats don't need ILLEGALS to vote for us to win. We need LEGAL American citizen Hispanics to vote, in numbers, in order to win, and Hispanic citizens, yes citizens are the least likely demographic to vote.
You just skip right over the p art where the biggest part of that plan is Open Borders, Un-Constitutional moves by Democrats like Obama to make illegals U.S. citizens.....
Democrats are NOT for open borders, silly one! Democrats are for a comprehensive legal immigration revamping or reform, done with, Republicans in Congress.... as it should be.

Yes they are, the far left is for open borders!

You do need to keep up on what your side is doing!
There are a handful of Dems and republicans that might take the libertarian view of open borders/free trade of labor and goods....

But that in no way is the majority, and nothing would ever in a million years get passed in Congress that was for open borders, period. Your fear mongering on it, serves a political posturing purpose only, and is not reality or feasible.

That's simply created bull crap by your right wing masters.....

Democrats don't need ILLEGALS to vote for us to win. We need LEGAL American citizen Hispanics to vote, in numbers, in order to win, and Hispanic citizens, yes citizens are the least likely demographic to vote.
You just skip right over the p art where the biggest part of that plan is Open Borders, Un-Constitutional moves by Democrats like Obama to make illegals U.S. citizens.....
Democrats are NOT for open borders, silly one! Democrats are for a comprehensive legal immigration revamping or reform, done with, Republicans in Congress.... as it should be.

Yes they are, the far left is for open borders!

You do need to keep up on what your side is doing!
There are a handful of Dems and republicans that might take the libertarian view of open borders/free trade of labor and goods....

But that in no way is the majority, and nothing would ever in a million years get passed in Congress that was for open borders, period. Your fear mongering on it, serves a political posturing position only, and is not reality or feasible.

Oh my another far left cult member that is behind the times!

Yes they want open borders, it is not a handful it is lot, they also want decriminalization of border crossings

Please keep with your side, I realize it changes hourly, but you do need to tray and keep up!

didn't say that did I?

what was he plotting RIGHT NOW? - 'cause that is what they said - that it was RIGHT NOW. IMMINENT THREAT means RIGHT NOW.

RIGHT NOW means IMMINENT. they used the term IMMINENT THREAT as the justification to strike within a sovereign nation without notifying them, let alone getting the go ahead. that is the reason donny et al gave because it has to be an overwhelming urgent reason to order such an action without congressional approval & must report the overwhelming urgent reason to them within 48 hours. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Meh.

they used the term IMMINENT THREAT as the justification to strike within a sovereign nation without notifying them

They were plotting to kill our people in that sovereign nation.

because it has to be an overwhelming urgent reason to order such an action without congressional approval & must report the overwhelming urgent reason to them within 48 hours.

Presidents have never needed congressional approval to kill a terrorist.

didn't say that did I?

We came...we saw...he died.

DURR.

didn't say that did I?

Meh.

they used the term IMMINENT THREAT as the justification to strike within a sovereign nation without notifying them

They were plotting to kill our people in that sovereign nation.

because it has to be an overwhelming urgent reason to order such an action without congressional approval & must report the overwhelming urgent reason to them within 48 hours.

Presidents have never needed congressional approval to kill a terrorist.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........

'meh' ? so you have no refudiation. thought so.

you have clue none what --- if anything at all --- that they were plotting. if they were shirley donny et al woulda declared it toot sweet & would have notified congress. hell - they woulda notified nato. even more so - IRAQ.

Forum List

Back