🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Term Donnie

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.
/——/ President Trump prevailed. You and the Iranians lost bigly.

Four more years of peace and no wars, economy cruising, lowest unemployment in decades. Yeah, I'll take that. Sure don't want to go back to the W and O years of never ending wars.
That’s absurd. Donnie’s likely to do more cold blooded killing, and you will support it.

these stupid fuck motherfuckers worship him so much they dont care WHAT atrocities he commits,he could murder a baby right in front of their OWN eyes and they would STILL cheer him on.
It’s really unfortunate. They used to condemn Obama lovers for being cock sucking sycophants. Now they do the exact same thing with Dumb Don.

I really thought cons were more honest and intelligent than libs, but they are just as bad.

Orange man doesn't want war. W and O did. You're mad because we took out a terrorist who had plotted the murder of thousands. That's disturbing.

where's the proof he plotted anything 'eh? you privvy to intel the rest of americans aren't?

Yes support those terrorist! It is what the far left does!

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

So your actually going to vote this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. I have always done so in the past. Not anymore. It clearly is a waste of time. Join me.

Imagine if they held an election and no one came. So much for consent of the governed.

Nah. I’m going to continue to exercise my right to vote, and unfortunately support the majority of whiners that collect money for their imagined disabilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’re just wasting your time, but that is your prerogative.

Voting gives Americans the illusion of democracy.
psst. Hey dude, I tried to stop everyone from voting, but reality hit and then they wanted to vote.

That’s absurd. Donnie’s likely to do more cold blooded killing, and you will support it.

these stupid fuck motherfuckers worship him so much they dont care WHAT atrocities he commits,he could murder a baby right in front of their OWN eyes and they would STILL cheer him on.
It’s really unfortunate. They used to condemn Obama lovers for being cock sucking sycophants. Now they do the exact same thing with Dumb Don.

I really thought cons were more honest and intelligent than libs, but they are just as bad.

Orange man doesn't want war. W and O did. You're mad because we took out a terrorist who had plotted the murder of thousands. That's disturbing.

where's the proof he plotted anything 'eh? you privvy to intel the rest of americans aren't?

Poor Soleimani, never did nuffin.

didn't say that did i? saddam hussein did plenty too but he didn't slam into our WTC, pentagon & take flight 93. W tried using an 'imminent threat' doctrine too - & how did that work out?

There's tons of proof.

show it.

You are why I'll neve call myself a libertarian or an anarchist

Four more years of peace and no wars, economy cruising, lowest unemployment in decades. Yeah, I'll take that. Sure don't want to go back to the W and O years of never ending wars.

say no more, they even offer their traitorous statements in public. too fking funny, hey you missed the trip to Iran.

say no more, they even offer their traitorous statements in public. too fking funny, hey you missed the trip to Iran.

what was the imminent threat? c'mon - let the rest of us in on that m'k? dates, places, means of operandi? c'mon let's see it! oh hey while were at it - if you are so hard for this - why don't you sign up to fight over there? defend our bases! go pops - swallow yer spinach & go!

lol....

One Term Donnie

I kind of liked having him around because he drove the shit for brains assholes, left and right, totally bonkers.
Now that he has yielded to the the death dealing war mongers and is spouting their garbage, I no longer care who beats him in the next round, just so long as he is gone.

what was the imminent threat? c'mon - let the rest of us in on that m'k? dates, places, means of operandi? c'mon let's see it! oh hey while were at it - if you are so hard for this - why don't you sign up to fight over there? defend our bases! go pops - swallow yer spinach & go!

lol....
dude, you haven't a clue, it's a waste of time to explain sense to someone with none like you!

One Term Donnie

I kind of liked having him around because he drove the shit for brains assholes, left and right, totally bonkers.
Now that he has yielded to the the death dealing war mongers and is spouting their garbage, I no longer care who beats him in the next round, just so long as he is gone.
then there will be 2nd Term Donnie, and I can't wait.

lol....
dude, you haven't a clue, it's a waste of time to explain sense to someone with none like you!

lol....

a little advice, go out and look for one of these and come back and talk with me.

upload_2020-1-8_16-34-19.jpeg

didn't say that did i? saddam hussein did plenty too but he didn't slam into our WTC, pentagon & take flight 93. W tried using an 'imminent threat' doctrine too - & how did that work out?

didn't say that did I?

So he did plot something?

lol....

a little advice, go out and look for one of these and come back and talk with me.

View attachment 299147

oh-snap-when-you-cop-some-new-boohooman-threads-and-31158346.png
:71:

lol....

View attachment 299147

finger%20snap_0.jpg

didn't say that did I?

why won't they say if he did? you heard details? wanna share?

lol....

View attachment 299147

finger%20snap_0.jpg

lol...

didn't say that did I?

why won't they say if he did? you heard details? wanna share?

You don't know any details of his decades of terror? Hmmmmm….

Forum List

Back