🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Term Donnie

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.

When did they change terms to 8 years long?

Jo
If you want four more years of this, you are a glutton for punishment.

Four more years of peace and no wars, economy cruising, lowest unemployment in decades. Yeah, I'll take that. Sure don't want to go back to the W and O years of never ending wars.
That’s absurd. Donnie’s likely to do more cold blooded killing, and you will support it.

these stupid fuck motherfuckers worship him so much they dont care WHAT atrocities he commits,he could murder a baby right in front of their OWN eyes and they would STILL cheer him on.

More emotion and hate. Let it out little neocons.

Jo

Four more years of peace and no wars, economy cruising, lowest unemployment in decades. Yeah, I'll take that. Sure don't want to go back to the W and O years of never ending wars.
That’s absurd. Donnie’s likely to do more cold blooded killing, and you will support it.

these stupid fuck motherfuckers worship him so much they dont care WHAT atrocities he commits,he could murder a baby right in front of their OWN eyes and they would STILL cheer him on.
It’s really unfortunate. They used to condemn Obama lovers for being cock sucking sycophants. Now they do the exact same thing with Dumb Don.

I really thought cons were more honest and intelligent than libs, but they are just as bad.

Orange man doesn't want war. W and O did. You're mad because we took out a terrorist who had plotted the murder of thousands. That's disturbing.

You're just trolling, right? ... :cool:

He's an enemy of America. Stop giving America's enemies the benefit of the doubt.

If they post like they are hostile to our country and our President, TREAT them that way!

It’s really unfortunate. They used to condemn Obama lovers for being cock sucking sycophants. Now they do the exact same thing with Dumb Don.

I really thought cons were more honest and intelligent than libs, but they are just as bad.

Orange man doesn't want war. W and O did. You're mad because we took out a terrorist who had plotted the murder of thousands. That's disturbing.

Amazing....the atrocities of the Iranian mass murderer are a matter of public record.
I wonder what Atrocities they're referring to when they accuse Trump? What? Pussy Grabbing? That equals the death tens of thousands of civilians? Now that is just mentally Ill.

Jo

Not even close...pussy boy who pisses in his pants when its time to be a man.....
Trump does not have the same type of blind, worshipful Obedience that was given to Obama and still is. No matter.....it's none of your business anyway. You don't want to work for your freedom so you don't deserve it. You're just another wall flower that lets the real men go out and fight for you while you sip lattes at home.
What a PUSSY.....

JO

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Good job on questioning the official story regarding the killing of Soleimani, the war hawk establishment in Washington never bats an eye about telling the BIG LIE in order to get their way, it isn't the guy in the Oval Office you have to worry about, it's the military industrial complex and all its warmongering sycophants that inhabit Washington that are the real problem. Personally I don't buy the story coming out of Washington and being parroted by the media, too many things don't make sense about this.

However I think you're probably mistaken regarding the effect this will have on Donny's re-election chances; Georgey Boy campaigned on non-interventionism and no nation building yet started a war on blatantly false premises and cruised to re-election without a hitch, O'Nimrod wasn't much better, he talked a good game but when it came time to shed blood overseas he kowtowed to War Inc. like the good little politician he is and was easily re-elected.

All in all this probably helps Donny get re-elected since the American people just love it when a President goes all John Wayne and starts killing evil foreigners with smart bombs.

"We like war! We're a war-like people! We like war because we're good at it! You know why we're good at it? Cause we get a lot of practice. This country's only 200 years old and already, we've had 10 major wars. We average a major war every 20 years in this country so we're good at it! And it's a good thing we are; we're not very good at anything else anymore! Huh? Can't build a decent car, can't make a TV set or a VCR worth a fuck, got no steel industry left, can't educate our young people, can't get health care to our old people, but we can bomb the shit out of your country all right! Huh? Especially if your country is full of brown people; oh we like that don't we? That's our hobby! That's our new job in the world: bombing brown people. Iraq, Panama, Grenada, Libya, you got some brown people in your country, tell them to watch the fuck out or we'll goddamn bomb them!" -- George Carlin
He might get reelected, but whether valid or not, I would not underestimate how strongly the Democrats believe he is an absolute danger to our democratic Republic, to our Nation!!!

The electoral college might still elect him, but the people, will surely not.

The people are becoming more and more ignorant, particularly in populous, urban areas, which is exactly what the Democrats want. Heck, if they could just get illegals to vote they would have it made and they know that as well.
That's simply created bull crap by your right wing masters.....

Democrats don't need ILLEGALS to vote for us to win. We need LEGAL American citizen Hispanics to vote, in numbers, in order to win, and Hispanic citizens, yes citizens are the least likely demographic to vote.

Who the gecko needs ILLEGALS here for that purpose?

Democrats can't even get legal Hispanic citizens to vote, not a chance in hell can they get the illegals off their butts and out to vote.!!!!!

Y'all are barking up the wrong tree on that one.....

President stood up to China when no one else would.

President Trump just took out Iran's top General and #1 terrorist leader in the Middle East, if not the world - something no other President would have done and something that took Iran by total surprise., completely putting them on notice...and Iran responded by lobbing a dozen or so rockets uselessly into Iraq. Afterwards they y said, 'We're done...don't escalate...please'. :p

'Winning'

Trump is the most successful US President in the last 50 years, in some cases EVER.
-- The Democrats responded by Impeaching him in the House because, as D-Al Green admitted, 'We can't defeat him in 2020'.

The Democrats moaned and bitched about not being able to buy cheap Chinese crap as Trump waged economic war and ended up getting them to agree to a much more favorable trade deal with the US.

After taking out the #1 terrorist / Iran's top General after he directed the murder of a US citizen, ordered the storming of the US Embassy, and was threatening to kill more Americans, Democrats called Iran to apologize and to pledge their solidarity with THEM!

We should all thank the Democrats...and snowflakes...who keep doing so much to guarantee Trump will definitely be re-elected.

:p

Not even close...pussy boy who pisses in his pants when its time to be a man.....
Trump does not have the same type of blind, worshipful Obedience that was given to Obama and still is. No matter.....it's none of your business anyway. You don't want to work for your freedom so you don't deserve it. You're just another wall flower that lets the real men go out and fight for you while you sip lattes at home.
What a PUSSY.....

JO
Yeah being a man to you is cheering on killing by others, from the safety of your cellar. What cowardly pos you are.

Democrats don't need ILLEGALS to vote for us to win. We need LEGAL American citizen Hispanics to vote, in numbers, in order to win, and Hispanic citizens, yes citizens are the least likely demographic to vote.
You just skip right over the p art where the biggest part of that plan is Open Borders, Un-Constitutional moves by Democrats like Obama to make illegals U.S. citizens.....

You just skip right over the p art where the biggest part of that plan is Open Borders, Un-Constitutional moves by Democrats like Obama to make illegals U.S. citizens.....
you fit the bill
IJ2ZZZ7XmP6BKZ9yJeBhamL_BEnLIr6HYkJaGy75QXk.jpg

Yeah being a man to you is cheering on killing by others, from the safety of your cellar. What cowardly pos you are.
Like Bary as doing when he bragged that HE got UBL...I didn't see his ass in any of the helmet cams as the SecOps guys stormed the Pakistani House where the big puss was hiding. And we still have no idea where the gutless wonder was on 9/11/12 when he abandoned Americans to die - the WH never released that info, and Barry never said where he was. .

How disappointed are you in the lack of American casualties? Give it up..Diane Feinstein today told Pelosi to get it over with and just send the damn articles.

The Iranians and Democrats are defeated. Move on to your next whine.

We will revisit your election prediction in a few months though.

Jo

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:
could not have said it any better myself.fucking hypocrite trolls.

How the fuck can you say he doesn’t want war, after assassinating Iran’s top general? If any nation on earth did that to the Empire, they would be mass murdered.

We are lucky that the Ayatollahs kept their heads, while Don lost his. Had they responded in kind, your Messiah probably nukes them and you would love it.

Amazing....the atrocities of the Iranian mass murderer are a matter of public record.
I wonder what Atrocities they're referring to when they accuse Trump? What? Pussy Grabbing? That equals the death tens of thousands of civilians? Now that is just mentally Ill.
How many Kurds did he allow to be killed with his rash withdrawing from Syria?

you fit the bill
IJ2ZZZ7XmP6BKZ9yJeBhamL_BEnLIr6HYkJaGy75QXk.jpg
Actually, dumbass, I don't 'fit the bill'. I am native American.

Fail, snowflake. Seems YOU fit the bill about every ignorant, self-righteous, pious, pompous, personally attacking, reality-denying, Obama worshipper and criminal Democrat defender....

How the fuck can you say he doesn’t want war, after assassinating Iran’s top general? If any nation on earth did that to the Empire, they would be mass murdered.

We are lucky that the Ayatollahs kept their heads, while Don lost his. Had they responded in kind, your Messiah probably nukes them and you would love it.

We're not going to war with Iran. Calm down.

We're not going to war with Iran. Calm down.
Thanks to those crazed religious fanatics in Tehran. LOL

How the fuck can you say he doesn’t want war, after assassinating Iran’s top general?

Democrats defended Barry killing al-Alaqi by stating since he chose to lead a terrorist group that plotted and carried out lethal attacks against the US he put himself on the military strike list and was a legitimate target.

Iran is the largest exporter and perpetrator of terrorism throughout the Middle east.

The same is true about Solemiani. The guy was the leader of the largest terrorist organization in the Middle East, if not the world, is responsible for the deaths and wounding of hundreds of US soldiers and civilians and the deaths of thousands of men, women, and children throughout the middle east and around the world.

He recently directed the rocket attack that killed 1 US citizen and injured 4 soldiers and had ordered the attack on the US Embassy.

According to the Democrats he placed HIMSELF on the military strike list by choosing to lead a terrorist organization that plotted and carried out lethal strikes against US citizens / soldiers.

President Trump just proved neither the United States nor Iran want war over Soleimani being taken out. Iran lobbed a dozen or so missiles uselessly into Iraq and then said 'Enough - we're done'. President Trump just put Iran on notice and declared, 'We're done'.

Stop your bitching and dramatics. You sound like one of the Democrats who called Iran after the attack to apologize and pledge their solidarity with THEM or one of those Hollywood enemy apologists.

POTUS Presser: “Don’t start none, won’t be none.”

Trump proved he's a badass today

Forum List

Back