🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Term Donnie

That is complete bullshit, propaganda, and there is no proof of that.

In fact, all evidence is to the contrary. If you had a clue about the history of this guy, he is the moderate voice in Iran, has worked clandestinely with the U.S. before, and has always been patient in trying to get things done w/o blood shed.

Point of fact, the reason the US and Israelis knew his whereabouts? He was on a PEACE MISSION, trying to end the conflict between Yemen and Saudi Arabia. I know the War profiteers would have hated that. . .

Soleimani Was in Iraq on Peace Mission When US Assassinated Him, Trump Lied About “Imminent Attacks” – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

Soleimani Was in Iraq on Peace Mission When US Assassinated Him, Trump Lied About "Imminent Attacks"

What drives the U.S. nuts, is he is better at asymmetrical warfare. To think the Iranians are going to stop, or that he didn't train his commanders in this type of warfare? Complete insanity.

Just because you label someone a "terrorist" does not make them one.

iu

An interesting proposal, Mr. B., I just wish you had something more substantial for me to believe other than one fringe news source which sites reference to numerous sources yet does not link us to any of them other than one other fringe news site which seems to circuitously be the source for the first.

GreyZone is highly respected on the Indysites

Max Blumenthal (born December 18, 1977) is an American author, journalist, blogger, and filmmaker. He was awarded the 2014 Lannan Foundation Cultural Freedom Notable Book Award for his book Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel (2013).[1][2] Blumenthal has written for The New York Times, The Nation, and Al Jazeera English, among other publications.[3] He was formerly a writer for AlterNet,[4] The Daily Beast, Al Akhbar, and Media Matters for America,[5] and was selected as a Fellow of the Nation Institute.[6] Blumenthal established The Grayzone in 2015 and continues to edit and write for the website.[7]
Max Blumenthal - Wikipedia

The Trump administration claimed Iranian general Qasem Soleimani was planning “imminent attacks” on US interests when it assassinated him. That lie was just destroyed, but not before countless corporate media outlets transmitted it to the public.
Iraqi PM reveals Soleimani was on peace mission when assassinated, exploding Trump’s lie of ‘imminent attacks’
By Max Blumenthal

If you refuse to believe the truth now? You are just suffering from some major cognitive distress that refuses to let you see truth.

This is a source that Rush Limbaugh often uses;

Soleimani Was In Baghdad On Peace Mission To De-Escalate With Saudis: Report

by Tyler Durden
Mon, 01/06/2020 - 18:05

How about Ron Paul, he a liar too?

Iraqi PM reveals Soleimani was on peace mission when assassinated, exploding Trump’s lie of ‘imminent attacks’

Pompeo laughed at the assertion he was on a "Peace Mission". I laughed too! All Iranian propaganda. Of course he was on a peace mission, in his mind killing all americans will breakout peace everywhere (as he kills and supports terrorists groups - Ask Syrians, Libyans and Yemen's how they feel about the asshole). Death to Americans and all that. :badgrin::21::coffee::lame2::lmao::rofl:
Good lord you are an idiot.

Or just woefully under, mis, or dis-informed by corporate and government media. You don't have a clue what is going on.

That isn't IRANIAN propaganda. That is from the PM of Iraq, who was, ostensibly, before that vote, OUR ALLY.

Iraqi journalist on the ground, translating in ENGLISH FOR YOU;
Mustafa Salim on Twitter

IOW, it would be like the Canadians or British or Saudi's saying. . . uh, yeah, we arranged a peace conference, and uh, the American's and Israeli's decided to assassinate our prime negotiator in the conflict on the other side.

This is the type of barbarism that was engaged in in the dark ages and the middle ages. It is a very Mafia type thing to do. I guess we all shouldn't be surprised given Trump's history with the Mob. :71:

Say what you want, but I'll believe Pompeo over a Sunni. You're having the wool pulled over your eyes. The Sunni's want us out of Iraq so I'm sure he doesn't mind making shit up. No skin off his back. It helps out his cause which is to kick us out of Iraq. You're truly misinformed.

I don't normally call people names and I won't in this case either, but your name calling (IDIOT) "ad hominem" attack shows that either you can't carry on an adult conversation or you have an issue.

Even if what you say is true? Who the hell cares? Who's nation is it, ours. . . or theirs?

Does it matter if they are Sunni, or Shia? :20:

Mostly it is the Shia that want us gone, you do know that it is the Shia that are in Iran, right? . . . not the Sunni. Do you even have a clue what you are talking about? It was the Sunni and Kurds that boycotted that vote.

I apologize for using ad hominem, but stop proving how little you know about what is going on.

Talk about misinformed?

he-was-planningi-ddthe-saweintelligence-attacksagainst-us-agencesthat-saddonald-trump-67761159.png

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.
You really ARE an idiot. Good luck with that. Also good luck with having President Trump as YOUR president until he officially leaves the White House in January of 2025, you schmuck.

An interesting proposal, Mr. B., I just wish you had something more substantial for me to believe other than one fringe news source which sites reference to numerous sources yet does not link us to any of them other than one other fringe news site which seems to circuitously be the source for the first.

Max Blumenthal (born December 18, 1977) is an American author, journalist, blogger, and filmmaker. He was awarded the 2014 Lannan Foundation Cultural Freedom Notable Book Award for his book Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel (2013).[1][2] Blumenthal has written for The New York Times, The Nation, and Al Jazeera English, among other publications.[3] He was formerly a writer for AlterNet,[4] The Daily Beast, Al Akhbar, and Media Matters for America,[5] and was selected as a Fellow of the Nation Institute.[6] Blumenthal established The Grayzone in 2015 and continues to edit and write for the website.[7]

The Trump administration claimed Iranian general Qasem Soleimani was planning “imminent attacks” on US interests when it assassinated him. That lie was just destroyed, but not before countless corporate media outlets transmitted it to the public.
By Max Blumenthal

If you refuse to believe the truth now? You are just suffering from some major cognitive distress that refuses to let you see truth.

by Tyler Durden

Pompeo laughed at the assertion he was on a "Peace Mission". I laughed too! All Iranian propaganda. Of course he was on a peace mission, in his mind killing all americans will breakout peace everywhere (as he kills and supports terrorists groups - Ask Syrians, Libyans and Yemen's how they feel about the asshole). Death to Americans and all that. :badgrin::21::coffee::lame2::lmao::rofl:

Or just woefully under, mis, or dis-informed by corporate and government media. You don't have a clue what is going on.

That isn't IRANIAN propaganda. That is from the PM of Iraq, who was, ostensibly, before that vote, OUR ALLY.

Mustafa Salim on Twitter

IOW, it would be like the Canadians or British or Saudi's saying. . . uh, yeah, we arranged a peace conference, and uh, the American's and Israeli's decided to assassinate our prime negotiator in the conflict on the other side.

This is the type of barbarism that was engaged in in the dark ages and the middle ages. It is a very Mafia type thing to do. I guess we all shouldn't be surprised given Trump's history with the Mob. :71:

Say what you want, but I'll believe Pompeo over a Sunni. You're having the wool pulled over your eyes. The Sunni's want us out of Iraq so I'm sure he doesn't mind making shit up. No skin off his back. It helps out his cause which is to kick us out of Iraq. You're truly misinformed.

I don't normally call people names and I won't in this case either, but your name calling (IDIOT) "ad hominem" attack shows that either you can't carry on an adult conversation or you have an issue.

Even if what you say is true? Who the hell cares? Who's nation is it, ours. . . or theirs?

Mostly it is the Shia that want us gone, you do know that it is the Shia that are in Iran, right? . . . not the Sunni. Do you even have a clue what you are talking about? It was the Sunni and Kurds that boycotted that vote.

I apologize for using ad hominem, but stop proving how little you know about what is going on.

Talk about misinformed?

he-was-planningi-ddthe-saweintelligence-attacksagainst-us-agencesthat-saddonald-trump-67761159.png

Excuse me for quoting the wrong fucking tribe. I stand corrected but the story remains the same.

Here's a blast from the past that you might want to remember................

Archduke Ferdinand.

He's the guy who was assassinated in Sarajevo, and that started WWI.

Liberals sure are playing up this WW3 thing.

Tell us, who is going to stand between America and Iran? China? Russia? Because both of them are staying clear of Iran.

Agreed. The only way this will escalate is if we start the bombing and send troops in. Iran won't do shit, they specialize in asymmetric warfare. This is why Trump was so triggered to begin with.

This assassinated generals commanders will just up their game, and the U.S. won't be able to prove shit. It will aggravate Trump to no end.

By Max Blumenthal

by Tyler Durden

Mustafa Salim on Twitter

Talk about misinformed?

Excuse me for quoting the wrong fucking tribe. I stand corrected but the story remains the same.

No, it doesn't. It completely changes the paradigm.

Like I said, the Sunni's are OUR ALLIES. THEY WERE THE ONES THAT REPORTED THE STORY.

Your excuse was they are unreliable and they had an advantage to creating misinformation b/c they are allied with the Iranians, and I told you, THEY AREN'T. They are allied with Saudi Arabia.

Mustafa Salim on Twitter

Talk about misinformed?

No, it doesn't. It completely changes the paradigm.

Like I said, the Sunni's are OUR ALLIES. THEY WERE THE ONES THAT REPORTED THE STORY.

Your excuse was they are unreliable and they had an advantage to creating misinformation b/c they are allied with the Iranians, and I told you, THEY AREN'T. They are allied with Saudi Arabia.

They have wanted us to leave for a long time. He knows when we do, he'll have to deal with Iran. Do you think, at this point, he wants to make Iran look bad? He has motive to say as such. I'll take Pompeo's word over his any fucking day.

Do you really think ANY of them are strong allies with the US? No, they aren't. Why you equate the situation using the Brit's is laughable.

s
We will only be at war if Iran attacks us.
If they kill a US general, will you be satisfied if Trump incinerates Tehran in retaliation ?

Yes, seeing how our generals aren’t engaged in killing Iranians.
How do you know? An Iranian was just murdered. Maybe a US general directed the cold blooded killing.

Killing millions of innocent defenseless Iranians for the death of one general. Good God you’re fucking crazy.
An Iranian general in Iraq, who had long been designated a terrorist by the Obama administration and the EU. Or are you trying to argue he didn’t know that fact?
Do you think the US Lying Government labels ALL Iranian generals as terrorists?

They don't really have to, the US governed labled the Iran as a terrorist state. Go look the list up of individuals. It is pretty extensive.

s
If they kill a US general, will you be satisfied if Trump incinerates Tehran in retaliation ?

How do you know? An Iranian was just murdered. Maybe a US general directed the cold blooded killing.

Killing millions of innocent defenseless Iranians for the death of one general. Good God you’re fucking crazy.
An Iranian general in Iraq, who had long been designated a terrorist by the Obama administration and the EU. Or are you trying to argue he didn’t know that fact?

They don't really have to, the US governed labled the Iran as a terrorist state. Go look the list up of individuals. It is pretty extensive.
They labeled the Revolutionary Guard a terrorist organization and the General was its commander.

s

They labeled the Revolutionary Guard a terrorist organization and the General was its commander.
Exactly - forgot about that one.

s

Well we all know the US government is infallible.

Said no one with a functioning brain.

s

The US government is the worst!!!

That's why we should never kill any terrorist ever.

s

Yeah, and other governments are perfect and don't use propaganda at all. I'll take ours over theirs. YMMV

It seems that a large number of Iraqis are celebrating the death of the terrorist general. Where does that leave the angry incoherent crazy American left? Go ahead and vote for America's crazy uncle if you think you can vent your anger at your own Country but please seek professional help for your anger issues before you start smashing windows and torching cars on Trump's next inauguration day.

Now Don’s a god damned fascist. WTF!

"Iraq’s elected parliament voted very clearly for the removal of America’s military presence in the interests of its own sovereignty, and Trump has stated, in his typical accidentally-honest way, that America will not honor that vote."

& has double downed on perhaps committing a war crime. cultural sites? who would stand for the washington monument or mt rushmore or the golden gate bridge getting blown up?
Yet you had no problem with your beloved Muslim terrorists destroying Christian cultural and religious sites. STFU. By the way idiot, when you hide rockets and other weapons anywhere, it is now a military target. War crime? Pulled that out of your fat ass didn’t you? Zero chance you get that. You get dumber by the day.

Could it be? Does Israel control US government foreign policy in the ME?

...and the cons are singing bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran...

Killing Inside Iraq to Punish Iran
Trump-Pompeo foreign policy is not only incoherent, it is insane

President Bill Clinton once launched a mini-cruise-missile-war on targets in Sudan and Afghanistan to serve as a distraction from the Monica Lewinski scandal. It must be considered that Donald Trump might be doing something similar within the context of his currently ongoing impeachment crisis, but the back story to the two developments is somewhat different. Clinton may have been a serial philanderer but he appears to have had no particular animus against either the Sudanese or the Afghans. Donald Trump, however, has expressed unrelenting hostility against Iran since the time when he took office. One of his first acts was to withdraw from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), which placed limits on Iranian nuclear programs so as to prevent the development of a nuclear weapon, and since that time sanctions have been added to cripple the Iranian economy.

The JCPOA was good for the United States, supportive of non-proliferation efforts, but Trump, guided by neoconservative advisers, most of whom were Jewish and having close ties to Israel, chose to ignore actual American interests. In a sense, Iran has from the beginning been the exception to Trump’s no-new-war pledge, a position that might reasonably be directly attributed to his pandering to the expressed needs of Israel’s belligerent Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Indeed, there is already some speculation that Israel might have done everything but pull the trigger in last Thursday’s assassination of Iranian Quds Force commander General Qassem Soleimani and the head of Kata’ib Hezbollah Abu Mehdi Muhandis by virtue of a U.S. Reaper drone strike near the Baghdad International Airport. The two men had just arrived in the city by a commercial flight to attend the funerals of the Iraqi soldiers killed by the U.S. earlier in the week. Soleimani had also scheduled a meeting with the Iraqi prime minister.

The blood of the Americans, Iranians and Iraqis who will die in the next few weeks is clearly on Donald Trump’s hands as this war was never inevitable and serves no U.S. national interest. It will surely turn out to be a debacle, as well as devastating for all parties involved. And it might well, on top of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya, be the long-awaited beginning of the end of America’s imperial ambitions. Trump has had three years to learn the lesson gleaned from Iraq and Afghanistan. He obviously used that time to learn nothing.

Could it be? Does Israel control US government foreign policy in the ME?

...and the cons are singing bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran...

Trump-Pompeo foreign policy is not only incoherent, it is insane

President Bill Clinton once launched a mini-cruise-missile-war on targets in Sudan and Afghanistan to serve as a distraction from the Monica Lewinski scandal. It must be considered that Donald Trump might be doing something similar within the context of his currently ongoing impeachment crisis, but the back story to the two developments is somewhat different. Clinton may have been a serial philanderer but he appears to have had no particular animus against either the Sudanese or the Afghans. Donald Trump, however, has expressed unrelenting hostility against Iran since the time when he took office. One of his first acts was to withdraw from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), which placed limits on Iranian nuclear programs so as to prevent the development of a nuclear weapon, and since that time sanctions have been added to cripple the Iranian economy.

The JCPOA was good for the United States, supportive of non-proliferation efforts, but Trump, guided by neoconservative advisers, most of whom were Jewish and having close ties to Israel, chose to ignore actual American interests. In a sense, Iran has from the beginning been the exception to Trump’s no-new-war pledge, a position that might reasonably be directly attributed to his pandering to the expressed needs of Israel’s belligerent Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Indeed, there is already some speculation that Israel might have done everything but pull the trigger in last Thursday’s assassination of Iranian Quds Force commander General Qassem Soleimani and the head of Kata’ib Hezbollah Abu Mehdi Muhandis by virtue of a U.S. Reaper drone strike near the Baghdad International Airport. The two men had just arrived in the city by a commercial flight to attend the funerals of the Iraqi soldiers killed by the U.S. earlier in the week. Soleimani had also scheduled a meeting with the Iraqi prime minister.

The blood of the Americans, Iranians and Iraqis who will die in the next few weeks is clearly on Donald Trump’s hands as this war was never inevitable and serves no U.S. national interest. It will surely turn out to be a debacle, as well as devastating for all parties involved. And it might well, on top of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya, be the long-awaited beginning of the end of America’s imperial ambitions. Trump has had three years to learn the lesson gleaned from Iraq and Afghanistan. He obviously used that time to learn nothing.

The JCPOA was good for the United States,

Nah.

Now Don’s a god damned fascist. WTF!

"Iraq’s elected parliament voted very clearly for the removal of America’s military presence in the interests of its own sovereignty, and Trump has stated, in his typical accidentally-honest way, that America will not honor that vote."

& has double downed on perhaps committing a war crime. cultural sites? who would stand for the washington monument or mt rushmore or the golden gate bridge getting blown up?
Yet you had no problem with your beloved Muslim terrorists destroying Christian cultural and religious sites. STFU. By the way idiot, when you hide rockets and other weapons anywhere, it is now a military target. War crime? Pulled that out of your fat ass didn’t you? Zero chance you get that. You get dumber by the day.

beloved???? <---- right there you prove to be just how much a poorly educated basket dweller that trump loves long time you are. when the taliban destroyed them thar mountainside carvings, they were condemned world wide & rightly so. when ISIS destroyed centuries old artifacts - they were condemned worldwide as well.

war crime? you bet yer ass it is - oh you think i make shit up? nonononooooooooooooo au CONtraire - that's the job of fake fox news, oxyboy limbaugh, & donny's lapdog hannity. apparently they love to keep you in the dark otherwise you might wise up & see just how fucking duped you are. why don't you read? why don't you try to learn things? why didn't you try to look that up, research if what i said is FACT instead of ASSuming such a ridiculous thing b4 you make yerself look even more poorly educated? is it cause it's easier to stay stupid? does learning hurt yer brain?

Trump retreats from threat to attack Iranian cultural sites
By DARLENE SUPERVILLEJanuary 8, 2020 GMT

Targeting cultural sites is a war crime under the 1954 Hague Convention for their protection. Separately, in 2017, the U.N. Security Council unanimously passed a resolution condemning the destruction of heritage sites. Attacks by the Islamic State group and other armed factions in Syria and Iraq prompted that vote.

Trump retreats from threat to attack Iranian cultural sites

why do you think donny backed off of that? cause somebody finally educated him. you would think a 'president' would know such a thing given the 'power' he has when waging war. but not donny - oh nooooooooooooo - he's just as stupid as his base by shooting off that orange pie hole of his without knowing wtf he is talking about. typical deplorable.

& don't tell me to stfu, you little internet warrior - go enlist & have yourself go over to fight capt bone spur's war. will you be crying to mommy when you can't afford $5 a gallon of gas?

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

When did they change terms to 8 years long?

Jo

When did they change terms to 8 years long?

Jo
If you want four more years of this, you are a glutton for punishment.

So your actually going to vote this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. I have always done so in the past. Not anymore. It clearly is a waste of time. Join me.

Imagine if they held an election and no one came. So much for consent of the governed.

Nah. I’m going to continue to exercise my right to vote, and unfortunately support the majority of whiners that collect money for their imagined disabilities.

You’re just wasting your time, but that is your prerogative.

Voting gives Americans the illusion of democracy.

People have died for the right to vote. Maybe you should move to Iran [emoji1130], and let us know how things work out.

if they died ti vote here in america they sure wasted their lives since we DONT elect these people,that they are SELECTED by for us by the ESTABLISHMENT. LOL

Forum List

Back