🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Term Donnie

The problem here is simply double standards. Folks refuse to see how stupid they are being, they refuse to see through the lies, propaganda and fog of war.

Folks in America think that if you are from an intelligence agency of the West, Russia, or China, then you are legitimate.

OTH, if you are from an intelligence agency from a second world nation trying to defend your nation using asymmetrical warfare? Well, then, you don't get to dictate the terms of international law. The powerful get to call anyone they want a terrorist, yet, their own folks are "intelligence assets."

o_O

why-is-it-when-judo-the-nazisoccupied-france-the-french-6681746.png

2015-afghan-fighting-afghan-fighting-usa-invasion-soviet-invasion-freedom-10655171.png

3l832w.jpg

Why are the CIA and FSB not terrorist organizations, yet the Quds force is? Simple, double standards based on political goals only. Anything that the Quds has done, Mossad, FSB, MI6, and the CIA have done tenfold.

Only the dumb and blind that cannot parse out the goals of propaganda, and do not see what is obvious.

So you admit the Quds are working covertly to run interference on behalf of Iran for Iranian interests. The only difference is they are our enemy.

Don’t tell gipper though, he doesn’t think they were doing anything against the US or had the ability hurt America.

Of course I admit as much.

Only a fool wouldn't.

Your problem is being a victim of propaganda. There ARE NO ENEMIES. Just conflicting interests. In WWI, who were the bad guys? :dunno:

America and Britain have been messing with Iran for over a hundred years. What Iran is doing is called self-defense, duh.

America has a similar policy. . . The Monroe Doctrine I believe. Anytime any nation outside the Western hemisphere starts meddling in this area of the globe? We take exception to it, as threat to our national identity, sovereignty and freedom. We will make them feel pain if we can. The CIA is quite expert at it. We even influence national politics in several nations now. A lot of those nations are our client states.

What makes those folks in Iran less deserving of the same respect Americans have?

Is it because they are sitting on our oil? Or maybe they are not a part of the international banking cabal? Or maybe because you don't like their religion? What makes them not deserving of being left alone? What makes them "your enemy." :dunno:

In Brazen Act Of Aggression, Iran Deploys Its Country Right Next To Our Aircraft Carrier
In Brazen Act Of Aggression, Iran Deploys Its Country Right Next To Our Aircraft Carrier
article-4199-1.jpg

"It is clear that Iran wants war," said National Security Advisor John Bolton. "Our carrier strike group was just off on a pleasure cruise on the other side of the world, and Iran insisted on placing its country right next to it."

"We will not stand for this kind of saber-rattling," he said.

Bolton says the U.S. tried to use diplomacy. He stated that a diplomat was sent to Iran to ask nicely if they would consider moving their country away from our military forces and hundreds of bases around the world. Iran then claimed they couldn't find any space on the globe that was a safe distance from the U.S. military.. . . "

iran-clearly-wants-1d85aa.jpg

I’m all for leaving Iran to themselves. However they are the ones funding terrorism and attacking our troops. We haven’t set foot inside Iran nor harmed their troops. They are the belligerent ones. No stupid map depicting only American bases, while ignoring where Iranian and terrorists are, is going to change that.

WHY?

Why are they doing like our CIA? Why are they clandestinely supporting interests that support their goals?

Why do they train groups that will kill American troops that are occupying nations, which will not allow political solutions which are not in the political interests of the U.S., Israel, Saudi Arabia or it's Western Allies?

WHY?

Should these various nations peoples be allowed to have sovereignty? We have sovereignty. Canada does. We allow European nations to have sovereignty. Why not let these people chart their own course?

Why do we have to meddle with, and defy the will of the people of these various middle eastern nations?

Don't you think that it is immoral that we need to promote war in order to get our way. . . policy wise? :dunno:

For me, a picture tells a thousand words, and this is NOT the picture of success. . .

before-usa-after-usa-iraq-libya-a-reminder-that-much-38491812.png

This is the work of the US, NOT Iran.

All Iran is trying to do, is counter the malign influence of the US in IT'S backyard.

If all these disasters were the cause of Iran? You might have me convinced otherwise. I know that Iran supports asymmetrical warfare and terrorists, I am not naive. But would they be doing this if the US were not so involved with a heavy hand?

I do not think so.

. . . and if they did? Why not just let the UN do what it was meant to?

Did we attack Iranian soldiers or civilians? No.

Your argument is bunk. We are there fighting other forces, yet is them who are interfering in our affairs, and Iraq’s, and Syria, and Israel.
My guess is the Iranian defenders are so butthurt over the existence of Israel that they will do anything to help Israel’s enemies.

:desk:

i'm wondering how much basket dwelling warriors are willing to sacrifice for this clusterfuck that is starting to spiral outa control?

$5 a gallon of gas?
$6?
$7?

how'z about a draft? are you willing to go & fight? why not enlist now huh?

if yer too old, how'z about yer kid? grand kids?

how'z about protecting israel along with our own backs? you know they could be hit - & of course they will hit back - escalating the possibilities of a scenario turning thermal.

c'mon - let's hear y'all - speak up!

If Obama and the progressives were still in power than a $7 gallon of gas might very well be in the cards, Playtime! They fought fracking tooth and nail. The only reason we WON'T see gas prices spike because of this conflict is that conservatives pushed oil and natural gas production to levels where WE are the world's biggest producer of both. The Middle East can screw with Europe and Japan. They can't do squat to us at this point.

But hey...feel free to elect another progressive in the next election and they'll return us to where we were at the mercy of people that really don't like us!
Is that some kind of convoluted excuse for the unending regime change wars?

who is asking for a regime change?

The problem here is simply double standards. Folks refuse to see how stupid they are being, they refuse to see through the lies, propaganda and fog of war.

Folks in America think that if you are from an intelligence agency of the West, Russia, or China, then you are legitimate.

OTH, if you are from an intelligence agency from a second world nation trying to defend your nation using asymmetrical warfare? Well, then, you don't get to dictate the terms of international law. The powerful get to call anyone they want a terrorist, yet, their own folks are "intelligence assets."

o_O

2015-afghan-fighting-afghan-fighting-usa-invasion-soviet-invasion-freedom-10655171.png

3l832w.jpg

Why are the CIA and FSB not terrorist organizations, yet the Quds force is? Simple, double standards based on political goals only. Anything that the Quds has done, Mossad, FSB, MI6, and the CIA have done tenfold.

Only the dumb and blind that cannot parse out the goals of propaganda, and do not see what is obvious.

So you admit the Quds are working covertly to run interference on behalf of Iran for Iranian interests. The only difference is they are our enemy.

Don’t tell gipper though, he doesn’t think they were doing anything against the US or had the ability hurt America.

Only a fool wouldn't.

Your problem is being a victim of propaganda. There ARE NO ENEMIES. Just conflicting interests. In WWI, who were the bad guys? :dunno:

America and Britain have been messing with Iran for over a hundred years. What Iran is doing is called self-defense, duh.

America has a similar policy. . . The Monroe Doctrine I believe. Anytime any nation outside the Western hemisphere starts meddling in this area of the globe? We take exception to it, as threat to our national identity, sovereignty and freedom. We will make them feel pain if we can. The CIA is quite expert at it. We even influence national politics in several nations now. A lot of those nations are our client states.

What makes those folks in Iran less deserving of the same respect Americans have?

Is it because they are sitting on our oil? Or maybe they are not a part of the international banking cabal? Or maybe because you don't like their religion? What makes them not deserving of being left alone? What makes them "your enemy." :dunno:

article-4199-1.jpg

"It is clear that Iran wants war," said National Security Advisor John Bolton. "Our carrier strike group was just off on a pleasure cruise on the other side of the world, and Iran insisted on placing its country right next to it."

Bolton says the U.S. tried to use diplomacy. He stated that a diplomat was sent to Iran to ask nicely if they would consider moving their country away from our military forces and hundreds of bases around the world. Iran then claimed they couldn't find any space on the globe that was a safe distance from the U.S. military.. . . "

I’m all for leaving Iran to themselves. However they are the ones funding terrorism and attacking our troops. We haven’t set foot inside Iran nor harmed their troops. They are the belligerent ones. No stupid map depicting only American bases, while ignoring where Iranian and terrorists are, is going to change that.

WHY?

Why are they doing like our CIA? Why are they clandestinely supporting interests that support their goals?

Why do they train groups that will kill American troops that are occupying nations, which will not allow political solutions which are not in the political interests of the U.S., Israel, Saudi Arabia or it's Western Allies?

WHY?

Should these various nations peoples be allowed to have sovereignty? We have sovereignty. Canada does. We allow European nations to have sovereignty. Why not let these people chart their own course?

Why do we have to meddle with, and defy the will of the people of these various middle eastern nations?

Don't you think that it is immoral that we need to promote war in order to get our way. . . policy wise? :dunno:

For me, a picture tells a thousand words, and this is NOT the picture of success. . .

All Iran is trying to do, is counter the malign influence of the US in IT'S backyard.

If all these disasters were the cause of Iran? You might have me convinced otherwise. I know that Iran supports asymmetrical warfare and terrorists, I am not naive. But would they be doing this if the US were not so involved with a heavy hand?

I do not think so.

:yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
after you just checkmated him,him and the rest of the trolls here that keep defending warmonger trump, can only sling shit in defeat and cry like a little baby after this major ass beating they just suffered from you.:lmao::laughing0301:

Their bottoms are sore after the major spanking you gave them.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

o_O

3l832w.jpg

Only a fool wouldn't.

article-4199-1.jpg

WHY?

WHY?

I do not think so.

Now watch as the warmongers ignore all the facts you have presented. How can they be so blind?

LESSEE:
  1. 1-Term Donnie.
  2. Cowardly.
  3. Stupid Cold-Blooded Killing.
  4. Needlessly inflamed.
  5. American will die.
Are you willing to lay down a bet he won't be reelected? What are you willing to put up?

Coward. Support that claim with facts, not emotions.

Cold-Blooded Killing. You mean like the hundreds of Americans the general killed that you were OK with?

Needlessly inflamed. Oh you mean we should have just left well enough alone like before when they were just trying to burn down our embassy, attack out ships, while chanting death to America?

Americans will die. Hey DUMBASS, Americans were already dying. Why don't you go lick some Ayatollah ass, since you seem to like it so much.
Yet another dumb fuck American totally clueless, thanks to consuming propaganda generated by billionaires and a criminal government.

PLEASE GET INFORMED...ASSHOLE!
The US Government Lies Constantly, And The Burden Of Proof Is On The Accuser

In reality there’s no evidence for any of the reasons we’ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an “imminent threat” is completely without evidence, rumored to be “razor thin“, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Pence’s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any “attack” on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldn’t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The “hundreds of American deaths” line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldn’t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation don’t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was “a terrorist” is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.

An attack may be deemed “imminent”, according to the Bethlehem Doctrine, even if you know no details of it or when it might occur. So you may be assassinated by a drone or bomb strike – and the doctrine was specifically developed to justify such strikes – because of “intelligence” you are engaged in a plot, when that intelligence neither says what the plot is nor when it might occur. Or even more tenuous, because there is intelligence you have engaged in a plot before, so it is reasonable to kill you in case you do so again.

Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani - Craig Murray

He's been killing and plotting to kill Americans, for decades.
Fuck 'em.

That is complete bullshit, propaganda, and there is no proof of that.

In fact, all evidence is to the contrary. If you had a clue about the history of this guy, he is the moderate voice in Iran, has worked clandestinely with the U.S. before, and has always been patient in trying to get things done w/o blood shed.

Point of fact, the reason the US and Israelis knew his whereabouts? He was on a PEACE MISSION, trying to end the conflict between Yemen and Saudi Arabia. I know the War profiteers would have hated that. . .

Soleimani Was in Iraq on Peace Mission When US Assassinated Him, Trump Lied About “Imminent Attacks” – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

Soleimani Was in Iraq on Peace Mission When US Assassinated Him, Trump Lied About "Imminent Attacks"

What drives the U.S. nuts, is he is better at asymmetrical warfare. To think the Iranians are going to stop, or that he didn't train his commanders in this type of warfare? Complete insanity.

Just because you label someone a "terrorist" does not make them one.

iu

An interesting proposal, Mr. B., I just wish you had something more substantial for me to believe other than one fringe news source which sites reference to numerous sources yet does not link us to any of them other than one other fringe news site which seems to circuitously be the source for the first.

GreyZone is highly respected on the Indysites

Max Blumenthal (born December 18, 1977) is an American author, journalist, blogger, and filmmaker. He was awarded the 2014 Lannan Foundation Cultural Freedom Notable Book Award for his book Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel (2013).[1][2] Blumenthal has written for The New York Times, The Nation, and Al Jazeera English, among other publications.[3] He was formerly a writer for AlterNet,[4] The Daily Beast, Al Akhbar, and Media Matters for America,[5] and was selected as a Fellow of the Nation Institute.[6] Blumenthal established The Grayzone in 2015 and continues to edit and write for the website.[7]
Max Blumenthal - Wikipedia

The Trump administration claimed Iranian general Qasem Soleimani was planning “imminent attacks” on US interests when it assassinated him. That lie was just destroyed, but not before countless corporate media outlets transmitted it to the public.
Iraqi PM reveals Soleimani was on peace mission when assassinated, exploding Trump’s lie of ‘imminent attacks’
By Max Blumenthal

If you refuse to believe the truth now? You are just suffering from some major cognitive distress that refuses to let you see truth.

This is a source that Rush Limbaugh often uses;

Soleimani Was In Baghdad On Peace Mission To De-Escalate With Saudis: Report

by Tyler Durden
Mon, 01/06/2020 - 18:05

How about Ron Paul, he a liar too?

Iraqi PM reveals Soleimani was on peace mission when assassinated, exploding Trump’s lie of ‘imminent attacks’

Pompeo laughed at the assertion he was on a "Peace Mission". I laughed too! All Iranian propaganda. Of course he was on a peace mission, in his mind killing all americans will breakout peace everywhere (as he kills and supports terrorists groups - Ask Syrians, Libyans and Yemen's how they feel about the asshole). Death to Americans and all that. :badgrin::21::coffee::lame2::lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
Yet another dumb fuck American totally clueless, thanks to consuming propaganda generated by billionaires and a criminal government.

In reality there’s no evidence for any of the reasons we’ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an “imminent threat” is completely without evidence, rumored to be “razor thin“, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Pence’s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any “attack” on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldn’t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The “hundreds of American deaths” line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldn’t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation don’t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was “a terrorist” is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.

An attack may be deemed “imminent”, according to the Bethlehem Doctrine, even if you know no details of it or when it might occur. So you may be assassinated by a drone or bomb strike – and the doctrine was specifically developed to justify such strikes – because of “intelligence” you are engaged in a plot, when that intelligence neither says what the plot is nor when it might occur. Or even more tenuous, because there is intelligence you have engaged in a plot before, so it is reasonable to kill you in case you do so again.

Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani - Craig Murray

Fuck 'em.

In fact, all evidence is to the contrary. If you had a clue about the history of this guy, he is the moderate voice in Iran, has worked clandestinely with the U.S. before, and has always been patient in trying to get things done w/o blood shed.

Point of fact, the reason the US and Israelis knew his whereabouts? He was on a PEACE MISSION, trying to end the conflict between Yemen and Saudi Arabia. I know the War profiteers would have hated that. . .

Soleimani Was in Iraq on Peace Mission When US Assassinated Him, Trump Lied About “Imminent Attacks” – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

Soleimani Was in Iraq on Peace Mission When US Assassinated Him, Trump Lied About "Imminent Attacks"

What drives the U.S. nuts, is he is better at asymmetrical warfare. To think the Iranians are going to stop, or that he didn't train his commanders in this type of warfare? Complete insanity.

iu

An interesting proposal, Mr. B., I just wish you had something more substantial for me to believe other than one fringe news source which sites reference to numerous sources yet does not link us to any of them other than one other fringe news site which seems to circuitously be the source for the first.

Max Blumenthal (born December 18, 1977) is an American author, journalist, blogger, and filmmaker. He was awarded the 2014 Lannan Foundation Cultural Freedom Notable Book Award for his book Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel (2013).[1][2] Blumenthal has written for The New York Times, The Nation, and Al Jazeera English, among other publications.[3] He was formerly a writer for AlterNet,[4] The Daily Beast, Al Akhbar, and Media Matters for America,[5] and was selected as a Fellow of the Nation Institute.[6] Blumenthal established The Grayzone in 2015 and continues to edit and write for the website.[7]

The Trump administration claimed Iranian general Qasem Soleimani was planning “imminent attacks” on US interests when it assassinated him. That lie was just destroyed, but not before countless corporate media outlets transmitted it to the public.
By Max Blumenthal

If you refuse to believe the truth now? You are just suffering from some major cognitive distress that refuses to let you see truth.

by Tyler Durden

Pompeo laughed at the assertion he was on a "Peace Mission". I laughed too! All Iranian propaganda. Of course he was on a peace mission, in his mind killing all americans will breakout peace everywhere. Death to Americans and all that. :badgrin::21::coffee::lame2::lmao::rofl:
Oh God...not another dumbass.

o_O

3l832w.jpg

Only a fool wouldn't.

article-4199-1.jpg

This isn’t Iran vs America. This is the people of Iran AND AMERICA vs. the deep state controlled Iranian government. The media is showing only the Muslims who are pissed at America but they aren’t showing all the people who overwhelmingly support America on this. We just killed a guy who’s been causing chaos and destruction and murder and rape and anything else you can imagine and we just helped free them from this.

Look, nobody wants to be over there. None of us want this. But the deep state has controlled Iran for decades now and many other countries in the Middle East and they’ve created a monster, and the only way to stop it is to fix what they fucked up. We could easily just pack up and go home but then we would be leaving a ton of innocent people to fend for themselves as more barbaric leaders spring up and occupy the area and continue to make these people’s lives miserable. We have a duty to clean up what we (really the deep state) caused over there these last 15 years. It’s the least we can do for the hell they’ve been put through because of it.

I could care less about the Iranians who are too weak to stand up against their regime. They are irrelevant because they won’t stop the radical regime. They never have and they never will.
They’ve never had the empowerment and the protection to be able to pull it off. But they’ve always been ripe for it, they’re well known for hating their regime. They live a very western lifestyle. Your thoughts on this come from a place of hatred, you should try to work on that. Trump is trying to provide them with an opportunity to rise up. Let’s give this a chance and see what happens.

Oh I always knew him a liar, but I had hoped he wasn’t a warmonger like W and O. I know now he’s just another disgusting warmonger.

He has lied about EVERYTHING imaginable why did you think this would be different?
I suppose you are right. My mistake.

Yeah me and you both.I also made that same mistake.
Trump SAID all the right things you wanted to hear at his inaguration.Since he wasnt a career politician was why I INITIALLY thought he was different than Bush and Obama and would be different than the previous five corrupt administrations we have because no president had ever come out and told the truth how the media is a tool for the government calling them fake news and saying the fed needs to abolished so intially i had high hopes that the least he would be was a liar,not a warmonger, trump is easy to fall for and get you to believe he is different. at least me and you woke up to that,sad that so many others dont want to face the facts about him after this in l;ive in denial,he is indeed a warmonger same as both of them.:rolleyes:

No he is not easy to fall for. The dude had about 40 years of lying all laid out for you before he ran for President. You chose to be lied to.

Dude I did not choose,I just did not know all the facts.I DID NOT KNOW about his 40 years of lying previously.ALL i knew was that he was the ONLY other choice I had to choose from between him and Hitlery and that he was not a career politician. Because he was not a career politician,it was no brainer for me at the time to do something i had never done before since i finally realised back in the early 90's how corrupt our government really is and how both parties are corrupt and one in the same..

I made the mistake of voting this time unlike all the other times since then only cause i figured anybody was a better choice than Hitlery. considering she was the only alternative,i still dont regret my choice. would i do it again? NO. Will i vote for him again in this election NO,I WONT for him OR the democrat party. . I cant undo my past,its kinda pointless telling us we should have known,whats done is done.

yes i SHOULD have known that since both parties are corrupt,Trump would be no different. I bought into what he said, my mistake. Hey at least unlike the majority of these posters that have come on here and trolled ignoring the evidence the OP and misterbeal presented that the General was not evil like the corporate controlled media has portrayed him to be,at least unlike THEM,I have ACCEPTED that he is a warmonger murderer. at least unlike THEM,I am not in denial mode as they are.

You had other choices then either of those 2. You chose to be duped by a career conman. And since it was 40 years of evidence you also chose not to investigate the man you voted for.
He laid it out for everyone to see his whole life. You chose not to even look into it.

o_O

3l832w.jpg

Only a fool wouldn't.

article-4199-1.jpg

WHY?

WHY?

I do not think so.

Now watch as the warmongers ignore all the facts you have presented. How can they be so blind?

could not have said it any better.
:2up::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:

they of course will act childish,like a five year old and shoot the messenger instead of addressing and refuting the evidence.never fails.:rolleyes:

Fuck 'em.

iu

By Max Blumenthal

by Tyler Durden

Pompeo laughed at the assertion he was on a "Peace Mission". I laughed too! All Iranian propaganda. Of course he was on a peace mission, in his mind killing all americans will breakout peace everywhere. Death to Americans and all that. :badgrin::21::coffee::lame2::lmao::rofl:

Oh, I'm sorry. Are you of the belief that he was on a peace mission?

Fuck 'em.

iu

By Max Blumenthal

by Tyler Durden

yeah their coming out in droves now.

another brainwashed sheep that believed everything his corrupt school system in american history taught him.:rolleyes:

You do realize the general you seem to respect is responsible for the cowardly killing of hundreds of American?
LOL. You don’t know WTF you are talking about. please get informed.

Trump has really turned this country into a shit show. No one is ever on the same page and no one can tell the truth.

He has lied about EVERYTHING imaginable why did you think this would be different?

Trump SAID all the right things you wanted to hear at his inaguration.Since he wasnt a career politician was why I INITIALLY thought he was different than Bush and Obama and would be different than the previous five corrupt administrations we have because no president had ever come out and told the truth how the media is a tool for the government calling them fake news and saying the fed needs to abolished so intially i had high hopes that the least he would be was a liar,not a warmonger, trump is easy to fall for and get you to believe he is different. at least me and you woke up to that,sad that so many others dont want to face the facts about him after this in l;ive in denial,he is indeed a warmonger same as both of them.:rolleyes:

No he is not easy to fall for. The dude had about 40 years of lying all laid out for you before he ran for President. You chose to be lied to.

Dude I did not choose,I just did not know all the facts.I DID NOT KNOW about his 40 years of lying previously.ALL i knew was that he was the ONLY other choice I had to choose from between him and Hitlery and that he was not a career politician. Because he was not a career politician,it was no brainer for me at the time to do something i had never done before since i finally realised back in the early 90's how corrupt our government really is and how both parties are corrupt and one in the same..

I made the mistake of voting this time unlike all the other times since then only cause i figured anybody was a better choice than Hitlery. considering she was the only alternative,i still dont regret my choice. would i do it again? NO. Will i vote for him again in this election NO,I WONT for him OR the democrat party. . I cant undo my past,its kinda pointless telling us we should have known,whats done is done.

yes i SHOULD have known that since both parties are corrupt,Trump would be no different. I bought into what he said, my mistake. Hey at least unlike the majority of these posters that have come on here and trolled ignoring the evidence the OP and misterbeal presented that the General was not evil like the corporate controlled media has portrayed him to be,at least unlike THEM,I have ACCEPTED that he is a warmonger murderer. at least unlike THEM,I am not in denial mode as they are.

You had other choices then either of those 2. You chose to be duped by a career conman. And since it was 40 years of evidence you also chose not to investigate the man you voted for.
He laid it out for everyone to see his whole life. You chose not to even look into it.
It’s funny how you are critical of those who dislike Trump. Are you really a covert Donnie supporter?

You do realize the general you seem to respect is responsible for the cowardly killing of hundreds of American?
LOL. You don’t know WTF you are talking about. please get informed.

Trump has really turned this country into a shit show. No one is ever on the same page and no one can tell the truth.

Trump turned it into a shit show? It was a shit show long before Trump even considered running for office. The left was labeling moderate Republicans like Mitt Romney and John McCain as ultra conservatives when they dared to run against Barack Obama. Trump is the result of that behavior...not the cause of it.

It’s funny how you are critical of those who dislike Trump. Are you really a covert Donnie supporter?

Nope, couldn't stand him when he spent most of his life as a democrat either. Dumb is dumb. Did you like him when he was a dem? He is still the same guy?

iu

By Max Blumenthal

by Tyler Durden

yeah their coming out in droves now.

another brainwashed sheep that believed everything his corrupt school system in american history taught him.:rolleyes:

You know nothing about me so your comment rings hollow with me. I, personally think we need to stay the fuck out of the middle east and let them kill themselves all they want as long as it doesn't spill over into other countries whom want no part of it. We have been fucking up middle east policy for 60 years and it needs to stop. This attack was in response to terrorism. I'm good with that. That fucker killed many innocent civilians on their own soil in sovereign countries. That, I'm not good with.

Nope, couldn't stand him when he spent most of his life as a democrat either. Dumb is dumb. Did you like him when he was a dem? He is still the same guy?

The question I have when people start leaving Parties, Aldo...is whether THEY have changed...or whether the Party they used to support has changed? Would you agree that the Democratic Party has made a substantial turn to the left in the past ten years? If you're a moderate Democrat or a moderate independent that usually votes for Democrats...is the Party really representing you at this point?

I would posit that the only reason Joe Biden keeps leading in the polls among this field of candidates isn't because he's such a great candidate (because let's face it...Joe has been running for President for the better part of forty years and he's not getting better with age!) but because he's "safe"! A large part of your voting bloc wants nothing to do with Bernie or Elizabeth Warren!

Fuck 'em.

iu

By Max Blumenthal

by Tyler Durden

Pompeo laughed at the assertion he was on a "Peace Mission". I laughed too! All Iranian propaganda. Of course he was on a peace mission, in his mind killing all americans will breakout peace everywhere (as he kills and supports terrorists groups - Ask Syrians, Libyans and Yemen's how they feel about the asshole). Death to Americans and all that. :badgrin::21::coffee::lame2::lmao::rofl:
Good lord you are an idiot.

Or just woefully under, mis, or dis-informed by corporate and government media. You don't have a clue what is going on.

That isn't IRANIAN propaganda. That is from the PM of Iraq, who was, ostensibly, before that vote, OUR ALLY.

Iraqi journalist on the ground, translating in ENGLISH FOR YOU;
Mustafa Salim on Twitter

IOW, it would be like the Canadians or British or Saudi's saying. . . uh, yeah, we arranged a peace conference, and uh, the American's and Israeli's decided to assassinate our prime negotiator in the conflict on the other side.

This is the type of barbarism that was engaged in in the dark ages and the middle ages. It is a very Mafia type thing to do. I guess we all shouldn't be surprised given Trump's history with the Mob. :71:

I would posit that the only reason Joe Biden keeps leading in the polls among this field of candidates isn't because he's such a great candidate (because let's face it...Joe has been running for President for the better part of forty years and he's not getting better with age!) but because he's "safe"! A large part of your voting bloc wants nothing to do with Bernie or Elizabeth Warren!

You're right as he's "safe" because he isn't siding with the far left agenda. He is doing this to get the nomination. I think he'll swing left if he is elected. He'll kowtow to the AOCs, Bernies, Warrens of the world. The guy is losing his edge, as it were. I don't want to label him as senile, but his words will sink his election or nomination either way IMO.

Forum List

Back