🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Term Donnie

Cryin Chuck Schumer: "So far there has been a profound lack of information provided to Congress from the Department of Defense concerning what the Department is doing in response to Iran."

Yeah being a man to you is cheering on killing by others, from the safety of your cellar. What cowardly pos you are.
Like Bary as doing when he bragged that HE got UBL...I didn't see his ass in any of the helmet cams as the SecOps guys stormed the Pakistani House where the big puss was hiding. And we still have no idea where the gutless wonder was on 9/11/12 when he abandoned Americans to die - the WH never released that info, and Barry never said where he was. .
Why wasn't OBL taken out by drone? Why did they put boots on ground to do it instead of the easy way, without risk to our guys?

Yeah being a man to you is cheering on killing by others, from the safety of your cellar. What cowardly pos you are.
Like Bary as doing when he bragged that HE got UBL...I didn't see his ass in any of the helmet cams as the SecOps guys stormed the Pakistani House where the big puss was hiding. And we still have no idea where the gutless wonder was on 9/11/12 when he abandoned Americans to die - the WH never released that info, and Barry never said where he was. .
What does Ears have to do with this?

That’s absurd. Donnie’s likely to do more cold blooded killing, and you will support it.

these stupid fuck motherfuckers worship him so much they dont care WHAT atrocities he commits,he could murder a baby right in front of their OWN eyes and they would STILL cheer him on.
It’s really unfortunate. They used to condemn Obama lovers for being cock sucking sycophants. Now they do the exact same thing with Dumb Don.

I really thought cons were more honest and intelligent than libs, but they are just as bad.

Orange man doesn't want war. W and O did. You're mad because we took out a terrorist who had plotted the murder of thousands. That's disturbing.

Amazing....the atrocities of the Iranian mass murderer are a matter of public record.
I wonder what Atrocities they're referring to when they accuse Trump? What? Pussy Grabbing? That equals the death tens of thousands of civilians? Now that is just mentally Ill.
How many Kurds did he allow to be killed with his rash withdrawing from Syria?

You idiot....
How many Martians did he allow to die by not sending a rescue mission you Mars you retard?

Jo

Why wasn't OBL taken out by drone? Why did they put boots on ground to do it instead of the easy way, without risk to our guys?
UBL was hold up in a Pakistani hide-out, and he never came out. Intel relayed he was surrounded by women and children - hiding behind skirts and diapers. Then again, if you want to know why Barry chose to finally send in troops to take him out, ask Barry....

these stupid fuck motherfuckers worship him so much they dont care WHAT atrocities he commits,he could murder a baby right in front of their OWN eyes and they would STILL cheer him on.
It’s really unfortunate. They used to condemn Obama lovers for being cock sucking sycophants. Now they do the exact same thing with Dumb Don.

I really thought cons were more honest and intelligent than libs, but they are just as bad.

Orange man doesn't want war. W and O did. You're mad because we took out a terrorist who had plotted the murder of thousands. That's disturbing.
How the fuck can you say he doesn’t want war, after assassinating Iran’s top general? If any nation on earth did that to the Empire, they would be mass murdered.

We are lucky that the Ayatollahs kept their heads, while Don lost his. Had they responded in kind, your Messiah probably nukes them and you would love it.

We're not going to war with Iran. Calm down.
Thanks to those crazed religious fanatics in Tehran. LOL

They aren't going to mess with orange man and orange man doesnt want war. No thanks the crazies over there. Theyre already trying to summon their mahdi when they hoisted their red flag up. Lol. They really do want the apocalypse.

POTUS Presser: “Don’t start none, won’t be none.”

Trump proved he's a badass today
:lol:

His emotionless, monotone, reading of someone else's written words, forced me to change the channel.... if that was his badass act, he needs to go back to the reality TV act of firing people.

His emotionless, monotone, reading of someone else's written words, forced me to change the channel.... if that was his badass act, he needs to go back to the reality TV act of firing people.
ya can never please snowflakes. If he had been more animated you and Democrats would have been screamiung '25th Amendment' & 'he's out of control'.

;p

There’s going to be some on the left that are going to refuse to see the truth no matter what. We need not be concerned with them. Just keep the faith and stay positive. The whole world is changing.

How the fuck can you say he doesn’t want war, after assassinating Iran’s top general? If any nation on earth did that to the Empire, they would be mass murdered.

We are lucky that the Ayatollahs kept their heads, while Don lost his. Had they responded in kind, your Messiah probably nukes them and you would love it.

We're not going to war with Iran. Calm down.
Thanks to those crazed religious fanatics in Tehran. LOL

They aren't going to mess with orange man and orange man doesnt want war. No thanks the crazies over there. Theyre already trying to summon their mahdi when they hoisted their red flag up. Lol. They really do want the apocalypse.
Yes, it’s best not to mess with a crazy person.

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.
With every passing day this gets funnier,

Trump wins again.

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

With every passing day this gets funnier,

Trump wins again.
Did you write the following:

Hi my name's Maga McBootlick. I fight the establishment by cheerleading for the US President, I oppose war by supporting the same Middle East agendas as Dick Cheney, John Bolton and Bill Kristol, and I love the Iranian people so much I want to kill them with starvation sanctions.

O did that for 8 years and libs rejoiced. Just scripted words blah. blah. blah.

Did you write the following:

Hi my name's Maga McBootlick. I fight the establishment by cheerleading for the US President, I oppose war by supporting the same Middle East agendas as Dick Cheney, John Bolton and Bill Kristol, and I love the Iranian people so much I want to kill them with starvation sanctions.
No, you did.

ya can never please snowflakes. If he had been more animated you and Democrats would have been screamiung '25th Amendment' & 'he's out of control'.

;p
maybe! :D depends on what he ranted about!

When did they change terms to 8 years long?

Jo
If you want four more years of this, you are a glutton for punishment.

Four more years of peace and no wars, economy cruising, lowest unemployment in decades. Yeah, I'll take that. Sure don't want to go back to the W and O years of never ending wars.
That’s absurd. Donnie’s likely to do more cold blooded killing, and you will support it.

hell - he even bragged about his diehard deplorables being loyal minions right in front them.

If you want four more years of this, you are a glutton for punishment.

Four more years of peace and no wars, economy cruising, lowest unemployment in decades. Yeah, I'll take that. Sure don't want to go back to the W and O years of never ending wars.

where's the proof he plotted anything 'eh? you privvy to intel the rest of americans aren't?

where's the proof he plotted anything 'eh? you privvy to intel the rest of americans aren't?

Poor Soleimani, never did nuffin.

There's tons of proof.

“By removing Soleimani, we have sent a powerful message to terrorists: if you value your own life, you will not threaten the lives of our people.”—President Trump

Forum List

Back