One thing about the Trump election

You remember 9/11? The daily briefing is an important thing if only because Bush did not take his seriously and we got attacked by hostiles our intelligence community felt should be dealt with. Trump has only seen two while letting Pence take care of them. Looks like they are rebuilding the Bush White house. You should be worried at least a little bit.

Bush, one man you expected to be the only person who gets those briefs and is the only man who could have stopped the attack. Really? You really think one man has that power? You don't think that the head of the FBI or CIA could have given a call and told Bush of the impending attack? Yet four die at Benghazi and the one man in charge had nothing to do with it? Really?
All this stuff is so similar to how the Bush administration was put together it's crazy that none of you are concerned. Have fun trying to defend the massive expansion of federal power that is about to occur.
I hope he recinds the EO that formed the EPA....

In my opinion the country needs an EPA. If you need proof look no further than Love Canal. The EPA was in reality a reorganization of different government agencies into one.

My opinion is we need an EPA that protects the environment in ways that support progress, not the other way around.
Love canal was a technological achievement of its time winning many .gov awards.....so.....pardon me if I disagree that .gov is a solution to anything....

The point is, Love Canal would not happen today.

Love Canal - Wikipedia

All this stuff is so similar to how the Bush administration was put together it's crazy that none of you are concerned. Have fun trying to defend the massive expansion of federal power that is about to occur.

I hope he gets rid of 90% of the bureaucracies.

The two biggest threats to our liberty are lifelong appointed judges and bureaucrats. That's because neither are held accountable.
Keep dreaming, all that stuff about smaller government, fighting corruption and deficit reduction is just something to bitch about when republicans do not have the white house.

What are you talking about? You people are complaining about him now and he hasn't done anything yet other than put people in place.
Thing is, we all know these people, a bunch of career politicians who are mostly unqualified for their new jobs. He's handing out jobs as political party favors and again, Trump supporters don't seem to care.

Political favors? Who does he owe political favors?

Please provide a link.

The election is either a hiccup or a belch, yes, in the system.

However, it is no transition like the FDR years.
When are you boobs going to realize that FDR is not the president, Bush is.

Bush, one man you expected to be the only person who gets those briefs and is the only man who could have stopped the attack. Really? You really think one man has that power? You don't think that the head of the FBI or CIA could have given a call and told Bush of the impending attack? Yet four die at Benghazi and the one man in charge had nothing to do with it? Really?

In my opinion the country needs an EPA. If you need proof look no further than Love Canal. The EPA was in reality a reorganization of different government agencies into one.

My opinion is we need an EPA that protects the environment in ways that support progress, not the other way around.
Love canal was a technological achievement of its time winning many .gov awards.....so.....pardon me if I disagree that .gov is a solution to anything....

Love Canal - Wikipedia
EPA is busy creating the next love canal.....

Love Canal - Wikipedia
I do agree that the EPA needs reformed from the political tool it has become.

The two biggest threats to our liberty are lifelong appointed judges and bureaucrats. That's because neither are held accountable.
Keep dreaming, all that stuff about smaller government, fighting corruption and deficit reduction is just something to bitch about when republicans do not have the white house.

What are you talking about? You people are complaining about him now and he hasn't done anything yet other than put people in place.
Thing is, we all know these people, a bunch of career politicians who are mostly unqualified for their new jobs. He's handing out jobs as political party favors and again, Trump supporters don't seem to care.

Please provide a link.
You want me to go chase links to what you should already know? If you pay attention at all you will know who every one of these people are in cabinet positions and the criticism of them will be similar: little actual experience in running their departments despite lengthy careers in politics/lobbying. Deals have obviously been made and your man's anti-corruption agenda is stillborn. Ask yourself why he is not drawing people from the private sector? The answer is obvious.

Please provide a link.
You want me to go chase links to what you should already know? If you pay attention at all you will know who every one of these people are in cabinet positions and the criticism of them will be similar: little actual experience in running their departments despite lengthy careers in politics/lobbying. Deals have obviously been made and your man's anti-corruption agenda is stillborn. Ask yourself why he is not drawing people from the private sector? The answer is obvious.
If the answer is obvious to you then the question must have been stupid.

Love Canal - Wikipedia
Best to end it as there is nothing worth saving....

Love Canal - Wikipedia
Since we politicize environmental issues that is unavoidable. It's always been a political struggle where to draw the line between just dumping shit out into environment and not just dumping shit out into the environment..

Love Canal - Wikipedia
Since we politicize environmental issues that is unavoidable. It's always been a political struggle where to draw the line between just dumping shit out into environment and not just dumping shit out into the environment..
My point is, we don't have to dump "shit" into the environment for a company to make a profit. Defining "shit" and dumping may actually be the real problem.

Please provide a link.
So why is he selecting political figures rather than business types to these posts? You guys seemed to think it was a plus for the president.

Love Canal - Wikipedia
Yep, you fascist liberals politicize everything....

Last edited:

Love Canal - Wikipedia
My point is, we don't have to dump "shit" into the environment for a company to make a profit. Defining "shit" and dumping may actually be the real problem.
Actually, it's the EPA who defines shit and dumping, and that is the problem...

Love Canal - Wikipedia
It's not that tough, it's just that here in America we think there is a trade off between protecting the environment and protecting jobs. In some cases it is true but overall the effort to protect both the world and jobs is a prime driver of innovation.

Please provide a link.
So why is he selecting political figures rather than business types to these posts? You guys seemed to think it was a plus for the president.
What's it to you? Huh? Stop crying for God's sake!

Please provide a link.
"What's it to you?" The man is president of my country and he is fucking up. Stupid question.

Please provide a link.
"What's it to you?" The man is president of my country and he is fucking up. Stupid question.
Yep....your fascist reign of terror is ending.....sadness on you....

Please provide a link.
You and your libtarded buffoons emit more stupid in one day than a quasar emits radio waves in 10 million years.

You and your libtarded buffoons emit more stupid in one day than a quasar emits radio waves in 10 million years.
You have anything to add to the topic or are you just trolling?

You have anything to add to the topic or are you just trolling?
Indeed...

Forum List

Back