One thing is starting to really bug me about Orlando

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
There is this one fellow, a heavy set white with a hat, who has been on every network, was filmed loading a body on to a Police pick up truck.

This guy, who was just totally devoid of any emotion or shock, claims that was the first time he'd ever been to the club. OK. No emotion, acting like he'd just walked his grandmother across the street. Ok.

Then, this morning on CNN, this fellow revealed himself as a friggin encyclopedia on the issue of gun control, someone qualified to be the DNC spokesperson on the issue.

Sorry. It made me ill. This guy is a fraud. I don't know what happened, but this guy is a fraud, and that's what I do know...

Compost wrote: You saw him over and over but didn't catch his name?

Puddintane...

... ask him again an'...

... he'll tell ya the same.

• Banned
Christopher Hansen

Um, like, this was my first time here, and it was like so mellow I didn't get emotional at all, but I am one of the ten best public speakers for the Democrats on the issue of gun control....

Christopher Hansen

Um, like, this was my first time here, and it was like so mellow I didn't get emotional at all, but I am one of the ten best public speakers for the Democrats on the issue of gun control....
Um, like, OK. That is a strange sentence and I'm wondering why he is wearing flannel in June in Florida. Still, not all survivors of a traumatic event behave the same way.

Thanks LaDexter. Keep us posted if flannel boy keeps bugging you.

• Banned
Even a battle hardened Marine will have some emotion in such a massacre. This individual was literally calm and smiling like a little kid in a candy store...

Even a battle hardened Marine will have some emotion in such a massacre. This individual was literally calm and smiling like a little kid in a candy store...
You're not going to let this go, are you? OK. Here's one more guess. He's probably smiling like a kid in a candy store because he gets to talk about gun control. Gun control zealots do tend to get giddy.

• Banned
Let's start with statistics. Pulse had been open for 12 years, this is Hansen's first time there - that's 1 in over 4000 to begin. Then he doesn't get shot, maybe 50-50. Then he is so calm he is helping folks, and EVERY SINGLE "NEWS" channel has him on the set blabbering away about gun control, which he is a 1 in 1 million "expert" on the CONTROL side....

Sorry, that's too much statistical "random chance" for me to accept...

Let's start with statistics. Pulse had been open for 12 years, this is Hansen's first time there - that's 1 in over 4000 to begin. Then he doesn't get shot, maybe 50-50. Then he is so calm he is helping folks, and EVERY SINGLE "NEWS" channel has him on the set blabbering away about gun control, which he is a 1 in 1 million "expert" on the CONTROL side....

What exactly are you unable to accept? You said he's a fraud. Please expand on that. What or who do you think this guy is?

Last edited:

It's been noted that reality has insidious liberal bias that makes it very tough for conservatives to cope.

"What exactly are you unable to accept? What or who do you think this guy is?"

I'll tell you. This is precisely who Obama and the gun control fanatics, including the Zionists, wanted to be the "hero" and to push gun control on the "news." I am unable to believe that he randomly came to Pulse for the first time, survived, and became the "gun control" TV star he now is. That's something in the ballpark of 1 in a billion random chance....

I'll tell you. This is precisely who Obama and the gun control fanatics, including the Zionists, wanted to be the "hero" and to push gun control on the "news." I am unable to believe that he randomly came to Pulse for the first time, survived, and became the "gun control" TV star he now is. That's something in the ballpark of 1 in a billion random chance....

I know, right! This is all just part of the plan.

Obama, the Let's Dispense with the 2nd Amendment crowd, the Nobody Needs a Gun believers, and the Zionists teamed up. They chose a chubby icky looking guy as their hero spokesperson. Interesting.....

Zionists are for gun control in America, not Israel... and not for Jews anywhere.... which is why Senator Feinstein has a carry permit as she continues as the #1 gun control advocate in the Senate...

Zionists are for gun control in America, not Israel... and not for Jews anywhere.... which is why Senator Feinstein has a carry permit as she continues as the #1 gun control advocate in the Senate...
Really? Who exactly are the Zionists and why are they for gun control in America but not Israel?

Christopher Hansen

Um, like, OK. That is a strange sentence and I'm wondering why he is wearing flannel in June in Florida. Still, not all survivors of a traumatic event behave the same way.

Maybe that's what liberals think is an effective way of making fun of white folks.......make em dress up like Ghey Lumberjacks.

Christopher Hansen

Maybe that's what liberals think is an effective way of making fun of white folks.......make em dress up like Ghey Lumberjacks.
Could be..

Forum List

Back