One Thing I’ve Noticed About the Pandemic...

One thing that I hear regularly that drives me up the fucking wall is, "We're all in this together!"

We are MANIFESTLY NOT "all in this together," especially if we are doing what our Superiors are telling us to do. We are hunkered down in our fucking houses, afraid to even get near one another on the street.

I personally am ignoring every rule that will not get me shot. I go out every day, several times, to walk, ride my bike, ride my motorcycle, practice golf, and generally enjoy my limited freedom. I'm eating "out" at least once a day, usually fast food at the drive-thru.

If you ever intend to state that ridiculous slogan about being in "this" "together," fuck you very much, in advance.

For the life o' me I can't figure out where summa y'all asshats get this idea you have to stay indoors. Where/when did anybody even suggest that?

I just want another stimulus check.

I just want the first one.
1588428800687.png

We suffered together, we can recover together. That's just good old American brotherhood.

Actually, some people have suffered a lot, and other haven't suffered at all. Au contraire, a lot of politicians have really enjoyed the whole event. Establishing curfews, all kinds of new rules about masks, social distancing, closing businesses, sending people checks. Nowadays a lot of the governors are walking around like they are Kim Jong Fucking Un and are really into it.
Your a idiot. Every one has a skin in this game. The virus does not give a shit about your policitac leanings. We all care for our children and our parents. Every one is getting fucked out of this deal. No one is avoiding the price. Life is better when we can go and do the things we want, for every one. This sucks and it sucks for every one. That is just the way it is. Maybe you think you can rise to some social class and all problems go away but the y do not. Every swinging dick on the planet is going to anty up and pay for this epidemic no one excapes the cost. No one.

We suffered together, we can recover together. That's just good old American brotherhood.

Actually, some people have suffered a lot, and other haven't suffered at all. Au contraire, a lot of politicians have really enjoyed the whole event. Establishing curfews, all kinds of new rules about masks, social distancing, closing businesses, sending people checks. Nowadays a lot of the governors are walking around like they are Kim Jong Fucking Un and are really into it.
Your a idiot. Every one has a skin in this game. The virus does not give a shit about your policitac leanings. We all care for our children and our parents. Every one is getting fucked out of this deal. No one is avoiding the price. Life is better when we can go and do the things we want, for every one. This sucks and it sucks for every one. That is just the way it is. Maybe you think you can rise to some social class and all problems go away but the y do not. Every swinging dick on the planet is going to anty up and pay for this epidemic no one excapes the cost. No one.

Aw bullshit. The Technocrats like Doc Fauci love this shit. After decades of toiling in anonymity, he finally makes it to the big time. He's been nominated for the position of "Sexiest Man Alive".

People like Fredo in New York and that goofy broad in Lansing, and our She-Male health secretary in PA dig this stuff. Telling people what to do, what they can't do , closing businesses, have the common people rely on the checks you provide. The Corona Panic has it all for them.

One thing that I hear regularly that drives me up the fucking wall is, "We're all in this together!"

We are MANIFESTLY NOT "all in this together," especially if we are doing what our Superiors are telling us to do. We are hunkered down in our fucking houses, afraid to even get near one another on the street.

I personally am ignoring every rule that will not get me shot. I go out every day, several times, to walk, ride my bike, ride my motorcycle, practice golf, and generally enjoy my limited freedom. I'm eating "out" at least once a day, usually fast food at the drive-thru.

If you ever intend to state that ridiculous slogan about being in "this" "together," fuck you very much, in advance.

The dickheads who say "we are all in this together" are the same ones who aren't suffering even a single penny's loss of income as they demand others should not be allowed to earn a living.

It's like standing up and announcing "I am the biggest fucking hypocrite you have ever seen!.

Good example of the angry just getting angrier

Aw bullshit. The Technocrats like Doc Fauci love this shit. After decades of toiling in anonymity, he finally makes it to the big time. He's been nominated for the position of "Sexiest Man Alive".

People like Fredo in New York and that goofy broad in Lansing, and our She-Male health secretary in PA dig this stuff. Telling people what to do, what they can't do , closing businesses, have the common people rely on the checks you provide. The Corona Panic has it all for them.
more idiocy, yall keep doubling down.Only fucks on the plaet that cannibalize teir own people. Spout shit that does not make sense all the time. You know that fauci serves at the presidents leisure. So you can blame that one right on your false god. your hilarious. Great for a laugh. Thanks I need one, my little freind has not been over to break social distancing regs in a week. Keep the idiocy going please. Hope fully till she can break away and put a smile on my face.

And this would be an example of someone maladjusted and angry, becoming more and more angry.

Here is what your blob said:

THE PRESIDENT: ”It’s a busy time. Very busy time. And let me begin by again expressing our support, solidarity, and love for the people of our great country. We’re fighting for you and we’re enduring all of this together. And we will soon prevail together. We’re making a lot of progress.”

Still voting for him? Of course you are.

Im sure you’ll break out the scalpel and tell us what he really meant to say.

BTW: I’m reacting just as you are; I’m just not whining about it

Some cope just fine and some not so well. The ones who don't are fairly easy to spot. They're the ones wearing masks in their homes and cars where it is completely useless; snatching up all the bleach, paper towels and toilet paper they can lay their hands on and in so doing, deprive others the resources to defend against the virus and of course, blaming Trump supporters for the whole thing.

One impression I get is that, coping or not, a lot of people actually seem to be enjoying this. I think some enjoy the drama of it all and will actually feel somewhat empty and rudderless when it's all over. It's a perfect opportunity for them to get out there in public and on social media to expound, opine and proselytize on a matter that's on everyone's mind.

As for the lockdowns and people being fined, I believe also that some state and local leaders are enjoying this a little too much. All of the measures they have enacted have set a precedent that will be taken advantage of when this is over. Mark my words, when Covid-19 is history, we will begin to see draconian laws, acts and ordinances being enacted for various things and they will tell us it's for our own good. I could be wrong and I hope I am but in any case, I'm keeping one eye open.

It really hasn't affected the Wife and I other than some minor inconveniences.
It actually helped us in a way.
The Wife has been off for the last month which enabled Her to take care of me while I recover from my hip surgery.

Those that had good coping skills have coped. Those that were generally maladjusted and angry have gotten more and more angry. Those who were given to whacky conspiracy theories have gone full tilt conspiratards.

Such is to be expected as challenges break some and make others.
Tell us a little about yourself, candycorn.

Lets start with a couple of simple questions...
Has your income stopped because of this virus?
Do you have people depending on you for their income?

Those that had good coping skills have coped. Those that were generally maladjusted and angry have gotten more and more angry. Those who were given to whacky conspiracy theories have gone full tilt conspiratards.

No. Essential employee.

As for #2...not sure what you mean.

No. Essential employee.

As for #2...not sure what you mean.

Can we assume you're nothing more than a tard looking for attention?

People who own businesses that have been crushed are having a lot harder time coping than those who have just been collecting checks.
Businesses fail every day. Its not the end of the world. New businesses will take their place.

Forum List

Back