Online games ....RISK

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I have been getting hooked lately playing the board game RISK on line...one of my favorite games compared to Axis and Allies the orginal..

I just played the greatest RISK game of my life (used to play the board game as a kid)

I figured it out these idiots like to play allies..

I smoked them ..i built up a huge 106 army in Greenland ..i was so patient waiting and waiting for the two allies run out of territory to conquer..then when they did and started to attack each other..

Boom...i came down with thunder!!!!!

Ha!

I have been getting hooked lately playing the board game RISK on line...one of my favorite games compared to Axis and Allies the orginal..

I just played the greatest RISK game of my life (used to play the board game as a kid)

I smoked them ..i built up a huge 106 army in Greenland ..i was so patient waiting and waiting for the two allies run out of territory to conquer..then when they did and started to attack each other..

Ha!
is that single or multiplayer?

Ha!
is that single or multiplayer?

Multi player, Google play online..i was thinking that people were using two computers or two phones ...

Now I know how to beat tag team players

As long as the army's is fixed not progressive where you can keep getting 60 per 3 cards.

I really wish you can get the original axis and allies, I heard they don't sell it anymore , but you can get old copys for like $100 bucks on ebay.

I used to play RISK all of the time with my Pogo game site account. I loved it! It is multi or single player (play the bot)

Forum List

Back