Only 100 people from Congress plus a guest will attend former VP Biden’s teleprompter reading tonight

Here is all you need to know about tonight’s extravaganza. I am sure it will be very compelling.

I wonder how long the speech will be not including applause breaks....30 minutes?

I am surprised he is not having a Zoom State of the Union.

Or a drive-in State of the Union.

Here is all you need to know about tonight’s extravaganza. I am sure it will be very compelling.

I wonder how long the speech will be not including applause breaks....30 minutes?
And this is concerning to the former president's sycophants how?

Predictions!

1. Sell spending trillions more in spending that will happen no matter what. This is the Federal government after all. It's all they know how to do.

2. Talk of ending Jim Crow filibuster, the same filibuster he once praised when the Dims were out of power.

3. Soil his pants one or twice during the debate with the media editing out the noises as they happen.

4. Also edit the inevitable drooling that will occur.

5. Then talk about how his wonderful taxes will save the universe that will only hurt the evil rich like himself.

Spend spend spend

Tax tax tax

Free free free

Open borders open borders open borders

More welfare more welfare more welfare

Climate change climate change climate change

Racism racism racism

Predictions!

1. Sell spending trillions more in spending that will happen no matter what. This is the Federal government after all. It's all they know how to do.

2. Talk of ending Jim Crow filibuster, the same filibuster he once praised when the Dims were out of power.

3. Soil his pants one or twice during the debate with the media editing out the noises as they happen.

5. Then talk about how his wonderful taxes will save the universe that will only hurt the evil rich like himself.
The more that I read the posts of the former president's sycophants I see that they think small, want to do small things. No wonder they worshiped the former president's hands.

Predictions!

Spend spend spend

Tax tax tax

Free free free

Racism racism racism
You could be a spokesman for the White House

You got it down pretty good.

Predictions!

Spend spend spend

Tax tax tax

Free free free

Racism racism racism
Think small whitey

Biden is unable to speak unsupervised for more than a minute without saying something crazy.
He has to use a teleprompter, but even with a teleprompter he might go off the rails.
Maybe they should fit him with a shock collar.
Any questions that Biden gets from the Progressive Press will be pre-approved and the answer with be rehearsed.
Biden should be asked to step down for the safety of our country.

You too are a damn liar. It seems every supporter of dumb Donald won't speak the truth. Trump lost because he mislead the nation on Covid, and was unable to get alone with anyone who won't kiss his fat ass. He's vindictive, anti-democratic - which puts him in the same league as Putin and XI - and the only thing stolen is the taxpayers money and he is the thief.

Biden is unable to speak unsupervised
Yet he _still_ keeps beating you at everything and laughing about it, along with the rest of us.

How do you reconcile that? You must classify yourselves as sub-betas, if even a supposed weakling like Biden can bitchslap you with impunity.

If you seriously believe Little Joey is "beating" anyone any anything, you need to have your head examined by a stone cutter. Even after accidentally winning an election, he's failing at everything he's tried to do.

Predictions!

Spend spend spend

Tax tax tax

Free free free

Racism racism racism

'Which suggests you would have been a great press secretary for Trump's White House, you have the ability to lie and lie and lie with a straight face. Of course you are not alone, Trump Supporters are continuing and echoing the BIG LIE the election last was stolen.

Biden is unable to speak unsupervised
Yet he _still_ keeps beating you at everything and laughing about it, along with the rest of us.

How do you reconcile that? You must classify yourselves as sub-betas, if even a supposed weakling like Biden can bitchslap you with impunity.
How can you look at yourself in the mirror every day and then defend this charade?

Questions that the Progressive Press will never ask
1) where is the $6.2 trillion coming from?
2) how long will the average taxpayer have to work to pay off your spending spree?
3) who is writing your speeches?
4) who is really making the decisions and plans in your administration?

Predictions!

Spend spend spend

Tax tax tax

Free free free

Racism racism racism

'Which suggests you would have been a great press secretary for Trump's White House, you have the ability to lie and lie and lie with a straight face. Of course you are not alone, Trump Supporters are continuing and echoing the BIG LIE the election last was stolen.
Now are you talking about Abrams who said the election was stolen or Al Gore or Trump?

I get so confused

In fact, the democrats want to overturn an election result in Iowa as we speak.

Seems they did not get enough Dims in the House like they wanted.

2) how long will the average taxpayer have to work to pay off your spending spree?
5) INFLATION!!!!!!!!!!

What in the hell is that again? Sounds too complicated to even discuss

Funny how they PACKED the forum for the impeachment of Trump despite a raging pandemic but now precautions must be taken! Despite the fact THEYRE ALL VACCINATED lol

Dems are phony to their core, it's nothing but theatrics and propaganda. Biden's so called state of the union address is as illegitimate as he is.

Ok, to confirm.....teleprompters are bad again?

1) Future taxes and economic growth.
2) About the same to payoff the former president's deficit.
3) Speechwriters with guidance from Biden. They won't be the shitscape the former president offered.
4) President Biden
5) What inflation?

Forum List

Back