Aren’t “Trumpsters” really just fed-up, vocal conservatives with a spine?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Libs tell us often; “Trumpsters are unreasonable, paranoid, crazed cultists who worship one man...an out of control authoritarian.”
But don’t Trumpsters push and support all the same policies and principles that conservatives have always pushed?
Could it be that Trumpsters are just today’s conservative? A finally fed-up, a bit more vocal and aggressive conservative?
Trumpsters / conservatives have never in the history of our nation had to sit and watch Democrats work harder for Mexico’s people than they do for their own, they’ve never had to watch Democrats push one policy after the next that benefits Mexico’s people and screws over Americans, they’ve never had to watch Democrats denigrate America’s best citizens while praising our most criminal, most taxpayer dependent, lowest grade factions.
These are new times, there’s a new Democrat Party that has created a new conservative....the TRUMPSTER, and they aren’t going anyway anytime soon. Want to stop the Trumpster? Get the Democrat Party to start working for good, real Americans again.

But don’t Trumpsters push and support all the same policies and principles that conservatives have always pushed?

No. They're populists and nationalists. Goldwater and Buckley would disown you morons in a heartbeat.
Could it be that Trumpsters are just today’s conservative?
Nope. They're today's "Know-Nothing" party. A completely different ideology.

No. They're populists and nationalists. Goldwater and Buckley would disown you morons in a heartbeat.
Nope. They're today's "Know-Nothing" party.
Because you say so?
What policies and principles do Trumpsters push that conservatives did not?

Because you say so?

Libs tell us often; “Trumpsters are unreasonable, paranoid, crazed cultists who worship one man...an out of control authoritarian.”
Could it be that Trumpsters are just today’s conservative? A finally fed-up, a bit more vocal and aggressive conservative?
Trumpsters / conservatives have never in the history of our nation had to sit and watch Democrats work harder for Mexico’s people than they do for their own, they’ve never had to watch Democrats push one policy after the next that benefits Mexico’s people and screws over Americans, they’ve never had to watch Democrats denigrate America’s best citizens while praising our most criminal, most taxpayer dependent, lowest grade factions.
These are new times, there’s a new Democrat Party that has created a new conservative....the TRUMPSTER, and they aren’t going anyway anytime soon. Want to stop the Trumpster? Get the Democrat Party to start working for good, real Americans again.

Well I do agree that democrats are horrible, but when I hear "trumpsters" bitching and complaining about government benefits that they themselves receive, I have to conclude that they are just old men waiting for someone to step on their grass so they can yell at them.

I've got them all on ignore so I'm happy! La la la la la la la la...

Well I do agree that democrats are horrible, but when I hear "trumpsters" bitching and complaining about government benefits that they themselves receive, I have to conclude that they are just old men waiting for someone to step on their grass so they can yell at them.

What “government benefits“ do Trumpsters receive?

Is lying a founding principle of being a loud slack-jawed conservative knuckle dragger?

Because you say so?

So because you say so?
Got it.

Because you say so?

So because you say so?
Got it.

Sure. Go with that. I'm a lot smarter than you. You should pay attention.

I gots me a sign like this:
1619620816556.png

They can see it from the street easily. When they do come, and they do, I don't tell them to get off my yard, I tell them very rude things like all criminals deserve to be told.

Don't ask how I got those phillips heads into brick.

Is lying a founding principle of being a loud slack-jawed conservative knuckle dragger?

What do Trumpsters lie about?

What I find interesting is that leftists on this site will not post what their core principles are....because they have none.

Its truly fascinating.
That is because none of them are intelligent enough to even understand principles. All they know is what tribes they support, which they don't and how to conform.
LOL - and that doesn't apply to Republicans at all!

Because you say so?

So because you say so?
Got it.

Sure. Go with that. I'm a lot smarter than you. You should pay attention.

hahaha...you Lib-lite Megalomaniac Libertarians are all the same...Always the smartest people in any room...just ask you.

What I find interesting is that leftists on this site will not post what their core principles are....because they have none.

Its truly fascinating.
That is because none of them are intelligent enough to even understand principles. All they know is what tribes they support, which they don't and how to conform.

The couple of times they have tried...they say...TO CALL OUT RIGHT WING BULLSHIT.

Or some inane drivel like that.

Leftists truly do not have core principles of living. They do not exist because they want to be able to change with the wind.

Forum List

Back