🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
eiIt marks a continued assault against a woman's rights to her own body. These loons feel fetal rights are greater than a woman's. Eventualy we will have tbe fetal police squad examing every miscarriage for suspected foul play and zygot abuse. Rape victims will be forced to house unwanted organisms inside their bodies and incur the pain, expense and heartbreak.

In the case of (oops) accidental pregnancy.....
What an arrogant load of feces.
Think ONLY of yourself. Don't give ANY thought to the independent LIFE inside that most likely wants to survive as well.
Who gives a shit? right? Hey, you had your "fun".....abort so you can do it again...YEEE HAW!

In cases of rape there should be an option..but ONLY for a limited time.
And the rapist should either be executed if the child is aborted, or forced to work on a work farm with all proceeds going to the mother till the child is at least 25.
You have no idea what a pregnant woman woman thinks about when making a difficult choice or you wouldnt talk like an ass.

As per rape, it is you lot making new laws without exceptions.

The real facts are out there and actually on this board. She attacked the other woman, they were in a car, she was beating the crap out of the other woman and she pulled her gun in self defense. If the pregnant woman had not been the aggressor, that child would probably be alive today.

again, searched to see if anyone else was commenting on this subject, and no one else was.

So she couldn't outrun a pregnant woman? Shooting her was the only recourse she had?

And fetus does not make it less a baby. It is a term used to distinguish pre birth vs after birth. And used by those pro choice to make it seem unlike a baby, but it is.

Fetuses aren't viable, so they aren't babies.
iIt marks a continued assault against a woman's rights to her own body. These loons feel fetal rights are greater than a woman's. Eventualy we will have tbe fetal police squad examing every miscarriage for suspected foul play and zygot abuse. Rape victims will be forced to house unwanted organisms inside their bodies and incur the pain, expense and heartbreak.
At what point does not allowing a woman to kill someone else, constitute an assault on that woman? Do explain that one. Don't worry. We'll wait...
The only who killed anyone was the one with the gun.

Last edited:
I'm telling you what, I'm glad I don't live in Alabama. Isn't this the state that almost elected Roy Moore as well? Man oh man this place is FUCKED UP.

Don't start fights with people...

Pretty simple concept.

It gets worse for you when they have a gun.

There are other concepts out there, my friend Pete. And my grandma said "It takes TWO to tango!" :abgg2q.jpg:
So pick your "dance partner" carefully...
I picked nothing, Vastator. Of the two combatant women, the authorities believed the one with the biggest bluff, and it happened to be the shooter. The person who was 5 months pregnant whose baby was destroyed with the several shots pumped into her belly is the "parner" who was ultimately blamed. People who tape misfortunes usually have failed to show the first utterance between the combatants, and "eyewitnesses" tend to favor the person who seems to be most in charge of the situation. And the victim was angry in the behalf of her 5 months of throwing up, giving up sleepless nights, a broken heart when he told her "so what, get the 'problem' fixed," and all else single pregnant women have to deal with, including a rival. Some things ain't piss, but if they haven't had any for 5 months, it may have accumulated to an explosion point. The victim, aside from having a baby in her tummy which her rival did away with, should likely be given the best treatment possible, considering all her losses and future disability thanks to her gun-toting, vengeful assailant, regardless of her stinging words. The woman with the gun should have been taught better the old adage, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." Unless the victim was armed with a machete or something.

The real facts are out there and actually on this board. She attacked the other woman, they were in a car, she was beating the crap out of the other woman and she pulled her gun in self defense. If the pregnant woman had not been the aggressor, that child would probably be alive today.

again, searched to see if anyone else was commenting on this subject, and no one else was.

So she couldn't outrun a pregnant woman? Shooting her was the only recourse she had?

And fetus does not make it less a baby. It is a term used to distinguish pre birth vs after birth. And used by those pro choice to make it seem unlike a baby, but it is.

iIt marks a continued assault against a woman's rights to her own body. These loons feel fetal rights are greater than a woman's. Eventualy we will have tbe fetal police squad examing every miscarriage for suspected foul play and zygot abuse. Rape victims will be forced to house unwanted organisms inside their bodies and incur the pain, expense and heartbreak.
At what point does not allowing a woman to kill someone else, constitute an assault on that woman? Do explain that one. Don't worry. We'll wait...
The only who killed anyone was the one with the woman gun.
- sorry eh !!

I'm telling you what, I'm glad I don't live in Alabama. Isn't this the state that almost elected Roy Moore as well? Man oh man this place is FUCKED UP.
This is where I part company with Trump. I PRAY Moore wins. Itll push the anti-gods over the edge

Oh... Now you want to deflect from your original point? Good choice. I'd have abandoned that one too, if I'd been foolish enough to take it to begin with... Not likely though.
As for the shooter. We in Alabama have a right to defend ourselves against all assailants. Pregnant or not. Morally righteous, and perfectly legal. Now the would be mother, and assailant is going to face justice for the consequence of her actions.

Roy Moore, for all the false accusations leveled against him is the one hope Alabama has for getting justice back, and I hope they see through the false narrative against him and put him in public office, where he will be a light for justice and doing the right thing for the American people and for people living in his state.

You have no idea what a pregnant woman woman thinks about when making a difficult choice or you wouldnt talk like an ass.
As per rape, it is you lot making new laws without exceptions.

Right....because I've never had sisters, a wife, girlfriends, been a father or talked to a pregnant woman:rolleyes: (or "woman woman", whatever that is).

Again you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt how narrow your small mind is.

And btw....that was a seriously SEXIST, MISANDRIST remark...
Why wouldn't I? because I'm a (GASP!).....MAN ??

Consider yourself "called out"

Last edited:
She started the fight, she put her baby in danger. And yes, it was a baby.

Um, no, it was a fetus.

She's not the one who pulled the trigger.

So let me get this straight. A woman gets into an argument with another woman over a man they were both sleeping with. One of them pulls out a gun, shoots the other and the woman who got shot is treated like the perp?

This is all kinds of messed up.

Being pregnant is not a license to hurt whoever you want.

Oh... Now you want to deflect from your original point? Good choice. I'd have abandoned that one too, if I'd been foolish enough to take it to begin with... Not likely though.
As for the shooter. We in Alabama have a right to defend ourselves against all assailants. Pregnant or not. Morally righteous, and perfectly legal. Now the would be mother, and assailant is going to face justice for the consequence of her actions.
No mention of a proportionate response, eh?

I'd bet you anything that Reid either has some kind of personal ties with the shooter or her family or he's got some real bad history with the woman who got shot. Unless these are the only two dumb bitches in his district who get into fights or unless there is only one drug addict in his district to deal with, I have a feeling there is some personal vendetta going on here. I hope. Because if this a legit "policy," this part of Alabama needs to be flash bombed.

Pretty simple concept.

There are other concepts out there, my friend Pete. And my grandma said "It takes TWO to tango!" :abgg2q.jpg:
I picked nothing, Vastator. Of the two combatant women, the authorities believed the one with the biggest bluff, and it happened to be the shooter. The person who was 5 months pregnant whose baby was destroyed with the several shots pumped into her belly is the "parner" who was ultimately blamed. People who tape misfortunes usually have failed to show the first utterance between the combatants, and "eyewitnesses" tend to favor the person who seems to be most in charge of the situation. And the victim was angry in the behalf of her 5 months of throwing up, giving up sleepless nights, a broken heart when he told her "so what, get the 'problem' fixed," and all else single pregnant women have to deal with, including a rival. Some things ain't piss, but if they haven't had any for 5 months, it may have accumulated to an explosion point. The victim, aside from having a baby in her tummy which her rival did away with, should likely be given the best treatment possible, considering all her losses and future disability thanks to her gun-toting, vengeful assailant, regardless of her stinging words. The woman with the gun should have been taught better the old adage, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." Unless the victim was armed with a machete or something.
Lots wrong there with your nearly incoherent emotional out burst. Not the least of which being your conflation of an all out assault on the victim with mere words. The pregnant bitch violently attacked the victim, and put her child in the crossfire. In Alabama you don't get a free pass to commit violent felonies because you're having a sad, not feeling well, or suffered a disappointment.

Yup. Its

I'd bet you anything that Reid either has some kind of personal ties with the shooter or her family or he's got some real bad history with the woman who got shot. Unless these are the only two dumb bitches in his district who get into fights or unless there is only one drug addict in his district to deal with, I have a feeling there is some personal vendetta going on here. I hope. Because if this a legit "policy," this part of Alabama needs to be flash bombed.[/QUOTE

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!
It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

I'd bet you anything that Reid either has some kind of personal ties with the shooter or her family or he's got some real bad history with the woman who got shot. Unless these are the only two dumb bitches in his district who get into fights or unless there is only one drug addict in his district to deal with, I have a feeling there is some personal vendetta going on here. I hope. Because if this a legit "policy," this part of Alabama needs to be flash bombed.
I can assure you like most alabamians, should you assault me; be prepared for the most disproportionate response I'm capable of mustering at that moment...

Pretty simple concept.

I picked nothing, Vastator.
The pregnant woman did. And she picked poorly. Not for the first time either. Did you say the father was banging some other girl too? Hmmm..

Haven't you been paying attention. The women were fighting over the baby daddy. Marshea, the pregnant woman started the fight and was beating up Ebony who is the baby daddy's next baby mama. In fear of her life, Ebony shot Marshae. Marshea then drove off.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...woman-shot-alabama-manslaughter-jones-jemison

This incident is now being tortured into having something to do with abortion. The left is claiming that if it isn't a crime for a woman to kill her child in a voluntary abortion it should be no crime for someone else to kill that child.

Marshea put herself and the child in danger. She has been appropriately charged.

Pretty simple concept.

Lots wrong there with your nearly incoherent emotional out burst. Not the least of which being your conflation of an all out assault on the victim with mere words. The pregnant bitch violently attacked the victim, and put her child in the crossfire. In Alabama you don't get a free pass to commit violent felonies because you're having a sad, not feeling well, or suffered a disappointment.
What made it a violent felony? Up here, to be a felony, an assault needs to be either domestic violence or involving a deadly weapon. I did not hear of a deadly weapon. Where was it?

The only who killed anyone was the one with the gun.
Yes and that was justified self defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back