Only in America

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Catering to what killers in prison WANT? Is America on dope? This idiot shot a guy at an ATM in 1998. He is still alive. Served muslim meals. Now he gets to forgoe the normal optopsy after they kill his worthles criminal rear end due to his "religious" beliefs lol! killer. It is a prison. The same treatment for all. No special BS for any of them.
1721316321211.png
FILE - This undated image provided by the Alabama Department of Corrections shows Keith Edmund Gavin. The Alabama prison system in a statement Friday, July 12, 2024, said it has agreed to forgo an autopsy on Muslim death row inmate Gavin, scheduled to be executed Thursday, July 18, who said the post-mortem procedure would violate his religious beliefs. (Alabama Department of Corrections via AP, File)

Aman convicted of killing a delivery driver who stopped for cash at an ATM to take his wife to dinner is facing scheduled execution Thursday night in Alabama.

Keith Edmund Gavin, 64, is set to receive a lethal injection at a prison in southwest Alabama. He was convicted of capital murder in the shooting death of William Clayton Jr. in Cherokee County.

Alabama last week agreed in Gavin's case to forgo a post-execution autopsy, which is typically performed on executed inmates in the state. Gavin, who is Muslim, said the procedure would violate his religious beliefs. Gavin had filed a lawsuit seeking to stop plans for an autopsy, and the state settled the complaint.

Clayton, a courier service driver, had driven to an ATM in downtown Centre on the evening of March 6, 1998. He had just finished work and was getting money to take his wife to dinner, according to a court summary of trial testimony. Prosecutors said Gavin shot Clayton during an attempted robbery, pushed him in to the passenger’s seat of the van Clayton was driving and drove off in the vehicle. A law enforcement officer testified that he began pursuing the van and the driver — a man he later identified as Gavin — shot at him before fleeing on foot into the woods.

At the time, Gavin was on parole in Illinois after serving 17 years of a 34-year sentence for murder, according to court records. another POS roaming the streets with a massive rap sheet. This Country has gone insanse due to the STAIN.

“There is no doubt about Gavin’s guilt or the seriousness of his crime,” the Alabama attorney general’s office wrote in requesting an execution date for Gavin.

Here come the BamaStain with no care for the victim but plenty for this America maggot.
1721316409613.png

NEVER ENDING MADNESS!!!!!

Really? You are upset over an autopsy? Surely you can find something actually important.

I say "save the money".

• Banned
Meh as long as he's unlived

It is more the fact he was out loose after murder AND 27 years later he is going to die after all the special meals and special treatments. note: when it became muslim? who knows? Change of subject from DC Stain Obiden trying to get Trump killed.

• Banned
Really? You are upset over an autopsy? Surely you can find something actually important.

I say "save the money".

That was my first thought too. But who cares what he wants. It is normal procedure and this POS gets special treatments? As he has being muslim in prison. Fork that. Her is your ham on white you murdering thug.

Last edited:
That was my first thought too. But who cares what he wants. It is normal procedure and this POS gets special treatments. As he has being muslim in prison. Fork that. Her is your ham on white you murdering thug.

I'm wondering why we are wasting money on this procedure? As an aside, I suppose I also support religious freedom especially where there is no harm.

First of all if you murder someone, as he did, once you're found guilty you should be executed in a quick and humane manner within 72 hours. No death row, no nuthouse, no appeals. And that should be federal, none of this it's up to the states. If you go out and knowingly, willingly and intentionally murder someone else you should be executed.

Even if you put him jail for life all you're doing is executing him with jail. Only it uses up a lot of money, time, effort and resources over the years. Just cut to the chase and execute him.

Normal prisoners need some more unique approaches to punishment in order to deter crime. Doubt my ideas would fly though.

• Banned
I'm wondering why we are wasting money on this procedure? As an aside, I suppose I also support religious freedom especially where there is no harm.

Where was his religion in the first two murders? No special treatment for any prisoners. Eat what your given and SHUP. If you want to read the Bible or QueerANN (if you can get one delivered into Prison) in your cell 24-7 be my guest but Taxpayers are not going to pay for your books either.

Every prisoner is a not a special case. One size fits all. Don't like it? LOL! you should think when you are on the outside.

Where was his religion in the first two murders? No special treatment for any prisoners. Eat what your given and SHUP. If you want to read the Bible or QueerANN (if you can get one delivered into Prison) in your cell 24-7 be my guest but Taxpayers are not going to pay for your books either.

Every prisoner is a not a special case. One size fits all. Don't like it? LOL! you should think when you are on the outside.

Why are we wasting this money in the first place?

I say "save the money".
If I had the power to dictate his demise without an autopsy, I would just sit his worthless ass on top of a funeral pyre -------No need for the autopsy------Nothing left.

Forum List

Back