Oops Avenatti Releases Papers Showing Cohen Recieved $500K From Russian Oligarch After Election

Breaking on tv now... Trump's personal lawyer received $500K right after the election from a Russian oligarch that is closely related to Putin. Avenatti and Stormy Daniels are Trump's worst nightmare.
Just where did you hear this NEW infomation the Green Shopper.

Private sale, why would you assume it would benefit america?
Dude...we are not talking about a bake sale to unwed mothers...we are talking about a uranium (uranium makes cities blow up) sale to our enemy...the Russians...a nuclear power...don't you want to know why?

You want to talk about Uranium One? Please make a thread about it. It has nothing to do with this thread whatsoever.

And its a proven lie.

Dude...we are not talking about a bake sale to unwed mothers...we are talking about a uranium (uranium makes cities blow up) sale to our enemy...the Russians...a nuclear power...don't you want to know why?
RAM all BS
Debunking the Uranium One "Scandal" – Third Way
Because the Canadian-based Uranium One has mines in Wyoming, U.S. authorities were compelled to review the sale of this company to Rosatom. The Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States (“CFIUS”) is charged with reviewing foreign investments with potential impacts on national security. It has nine ...
The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org
Oct 26, 2017 - For this and other reasons, we have written that Trump is wrong to claim that Clinton “gave away 20 percent of the uranium in the United States” to Russia. Clinton could have objected — as could the eight other voting members — but that objection alone wouldn't have stopped the sale of the stake of ...

Cohen should not have done the crime, if he and his can't handle the time.

Guess what Li'l Mike will do, boedi? Flip? You think??
That's one.
That's two.

What a whinging lil bitch you are. You can't take what you dish out.
:) You dish it, but you can't take it.

Michael, not knowing everything Mueller has, will now spill his guts on everything he can think of.

He has his family, as well as himself, to protect, and since Trump protects no one but himself, the end game begins.

None of these cult members will learn. The Orange Clown doesn't care about anyone except himself and his crime family. You did see how quickly trump ran from Cohen after the raid.

Associating with trump is like sleeping in a hole with a skunk family. When you my get out of the hole....you smell and no one wants to be near you.

We see Prog after Prog being charged with actually sexually abusing women. All you Progs have in return is that Trump paid a woman $130K to stay quiet about their one night stand and that he said "pussy".

I need more popcorn while I watch the Schneiderman coverage.

RAM all BS
Because the Canadian-based Uranium One has mines in Wyoming, U.S. authorities were compelled to review the sale of this company to Rosatom. The Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States (“CFIUS”) is charged with reviewing foreign investments with potential impacts on national security. It has nine ...
Oct 26, 2017 - For this and other reasons, we have written that Trump is wrong to claim that Clinton “gave away 20 percent of the uranium in the United States” to Russia. Clinton could have objected — as could the eight other voting members — but that objection alone wouldn't have stopped the sale of the stake of ...

Please don't start this again....

Michael, not knowing everything Mueller has, will now spill his guts on everything he can think of.

He has his family, as well as himself, to protect, and since Trump protects no one but himself, the end game begins.

None of these cult members will learn. The Orange Clown doesn't care about anyone except himself and his crime family. You did see how quickly trump ran from Cohen after the raid.

Associating with trump is like sleeping in a hole with a skunk family. When you my get out of the hole....you smell and no one wants to be near you.

We see Prog after Prog being charged with actually sexually abusing women. All you Progs have in return is that Trump paid a woman $130K to stay quiet about their one night stand and that he said "pussy".

19 women came forward against Filthy Don the sexual predator aND legal weasel......

Two Scoops promised lawsuits against them and hasn't and won't because he's guilty as fvck! :113:

Politics
Michael Cohen Puts Up Family Apartment Against Bank Debts
By
Caleb Melby
and
Shahien Nasiripour
May 8, 2018, 11:27 AM PDT Updated on May 8, 2018, 2:06 PM PDT

• Park Avenue unit is $9 million collateral as taxi loans swoon

• Deal with Sterling National suggests financial pressure

Why Mueller is not in a hurry to conclude his investigation

Follow the money
I imagine that every time he's about to close his notebook and turn out the lights some new bit of information emerges and his investigations crank up again.

That's two.

19 women came forward against Filthy Don the sexual predator aND legal weasel......

Two Scoops promised lawsuits against them and hasn't and won't because he's guilty as fvck! :113:

And yet he hasn't been charged with a crime nor has any actual sordid evidence been provided to force him to resign.

Oh, and he never killed a woman by leaving her to drown when he drove a car off of a bridge.

TAP TAP

And yet he hasn't been charged with a crime nor has any actual sordid evidence been provided to force him to resign.

Oh, and he never killed a woman by leaving her to drown when he drove a car off of a bridge.

14 Mos and 22 indictments so far. Mueller Time is so productive for America! :113:

But yeah, keep screaming your puzzy grabbed mantra "BENGHAZI"

14 Mos and 22 indictments so far. Mueller Time is so productive for America! :113:

But yeah, keep screaming your puzzy grabbed mantra "BENGHAZI"

You gullible fool. But it's hardly a surprise that a tool such as you would apply Beria style thug tactics.

You do know Teddy is dead....right?

He lived a lot longer than Mary Jo Kopechne did.

He lived a lot longer than Mary Jo Kopechne did.

I smell Desperation....

Forum List

Back