OOPS!!! "Science" Proving GOD'S Word True!!!

NO ANSWER??? SILLY WASTE OF TIME POSTER!!! lol!!=====HOW THE WRITTERS OF THE BIBLE KNEW ABOUT THOSE "FOUNTAINS OF THE DEEP" THAT OUR SCIENCE JUST FOUND THIS YEAR???????????

I don't know what a "writter" is but the very flawed and uneducated people who wrote the bible also believed the earth is flat.

Show me where, in the bible, it says they had any clue about the existence of ringwoodite 400 miles down.

I'm just kidding of course because I know you will just make up more lies and tack on another god-hating sermon with the usual god-hating insults.

Carry on.

TOOL,FOOL FOR SATAN!!! YOUR IGNORANCE IS SHOWING!!! THE BIBLE WRITTEN OVER 3000 TAERS AGO TELLS US THE EARTH IS ROUND!!! little man did not know until a few 100 years ago.

You are predictable.

I don't know what a "writter" is but the very flawed and uneducated people who wrote the bible also believed the earth is flat.

Show me where, in the bible, it says they had any clue about the existence of ringwoodite 400 miles down.

I'm just kidding of course because I know you will just make up more lies and tack on another god-hating sermon with the usual god-hating insults.

Carry on.

TOOL,FOOL FOR SATAN!!! YOUR IGNORANCE IS SHOWING!!! THE BIBLE WRITTEN OVER 3000 TAERS AGO TELLS US THE EARTH IS ROUND!!! little man did not know until a few 100 years ago.

You are predictable.
and you are a FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRITTEN OVER 3000 YEARS AGO==The Bible Scripture about Noah’s Flood and the great deep’s breaking forth?

“In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up.” Genesis 7:11

“For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,” 2 Peter 3:5

You are predictable.
and you are a FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WRITTEN OVER 3000 YEARS AGO==The Bible Scripture about Noah’s Flood and the great deep’s breaking forth?

“In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up.” Genesis 7:11

“For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,” 2 Peter 3:5

Yes..... go on..... and how does that make you feel?

NO ANSWER??? SILLY WASTE OF TIME POSTER!!! lol!!=====HOW THE WRITTERS OF THE BIBLE KNEW ABOUT THOSE "FOUNTAINS OF THE DEEP" THAT OUR SCIENCE JUST FOUND THIS YEAR???????????

Carry on.

the question is where else would they claim the water came from? surely they had knowledge of underground water, so why wouldn't they claim it came from under the ground and that it returned there after?

i have no problem with the allegory of noah and his ark, unless you're an idiot trying to treat it as historical fact. i don't even have much of a problem with people dumbly believing that either, until they try to pretend that their belief in a literal interpretation of noah's flood has merit and that it should be taught to people as fact. then i have a big problem.

As I remember, many here have said they believe the bible and the story of Noah are literal truth.

As I've said before, if the Noah story is true, god killed off all humans. Therefore, we are not descendant from Adam and Eve.

For the most part, religious delusions are harmless. In the case of gismo, coming her to screech gives him reason to get out of bed every day.

You are predictable.

Yes..... go on..... and how does that make you feel?

Since he's here, all day, every day, screeching the exact same words, the same insults, over and over -

I doubt he has anything else.

My bet is, he's a child who despises "god" and religion.

Carry on.

the question is where else would they claim the water came from? surely they had knowledge of underground water, so why wouldn't they claim it came from under the ground and that it returned there after?

i have no problem with the allegory of noah and his ark, unless you're an idiot trying to treat it as historical fact. i don't even have much of a problem with people dumbly believing that either, until they try to pretend that their belief in a literal interpretation of noah's flood has merit and that it should be taught to people as fact. then i have a big problem.

As I remember, many here have said they believe the bible and the story of Noah are literal truth.

As I've said before, if the Noah story is true, god killed off all humans. Therefore, we are not descendant from Adam and Eve.

For the most part, religious delusions are harmless. In the case of gismo, coming her to screech gives him reason to get out of bed every day.

lol!!! HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEBATE WHAT YOU KNOW ZERO ABOUT????? NOAH,HIS WIFE,HIS SONS AND THEIR WIVES DID NOT DIE IN THE FLOOD!!!

lol!!! HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEBATE WHAT YOU KNOW ZERO ABOUT????? NOAH,HIS WIFE,HIS SONS AND THEIR WIVES DID NOT DIE IN THE FLOOD!!!

Maybe if you stopped screeching and preaching and paid attention, you might be able to understand what you read.

Ya wanna try again?

My understanding of the myth of Noah is that "god" had a little tantrum and killed off the entire human race. If one believes that myth is true, it follows that we are not descendants of Adam and Eve but rather of the ancient drunk, Noah.

Okay, you can go back to screeching and preaching.

as i remember, many here have said they believe the bible and the story of noah are literal truth.

As i've said before, if the noah story is true, god killed off all humans. Therefore, we are not descendant from adam and eve.

lol!!! How do you think you can debate what you know zero about????? Noah,his wife,his sons and their wives did not die in the flood!!!

maybe if you stopped screeching and preaching and paid attention, you might be able to understand what you read.

Ya wanna try again?

My understanding of the myth of noah is that "god" had a little tantrum and killed off the entire human race. If one believes that myth is true, it follows that we are not descendants of adam and eve but rather of the ancient drunk, noah.

Roflmao!!! And who was Noah's great grant parents???? Silly tard!!

lol!!! How do you think you can debate what you know zero about????? Noah,his wife,his sons and their wives did not die in the flood!!!

maybe if you stopped screeching and preaching and paid attention, you might be able to understand what you read.

Ya wanna try again?

My understanding of the myth of noah is that "god" had a little tantrum and killed off the entire human race. If one believes that myth is true, it follows that we are not descendants of adam and eve but rather of the ancient drunk, noah.

The sad, bitter truth of religious fundamentalism.

Ya wanna try again?

The sad, bitter truth of religious fundamentalism.

TOO BAD SILLY little bimbo!!! but your opinions and silly ideas CHANGE NO TRUTH!!! GOD'S WORD IS ETERNAL LIVING TRUTH!!!

When Noah was 600 years, two months, and seventeen days old, the rain came down in mighty torrents from the sky, and the subterranean waters burst forth upon the earth for forty days and nights. GENESIS 7:11=====A hidden ocean has been recently discovered underneath the Earth’s crust. This secret ocean may not be one that needs to be added to the world map, but it does reinforce the theory that our water all over the globe originated over 400 of miles down beneath the surface. Yahoo! News reports this Friday, June 13, 2014, that this massive body of water is locked in a special blue mineral below North America.

Scientists have learned this June of a new, hidden ocean that apparently holds up to three times the amount of water our oceans have up on the surface. As evidenced in a new study, this secret reservoir of water is buried under Earth’s mantle. It is estimated that 400 miles below the world’s curst, this water is trapped in a crystalline mineral commonly called ringwoodite. What relevance does this discovery have today? Well, it might give us a very big clue as to where our current water supply actually came from in the distant past.
======http://www.examiner.com/article/hidden-ocean-secret-ocean-under-earth-s-crust-400-miles-down-is-water-within
MORE THAN ENOUGH WATER FOR NOAH'S FLOOD!!! HUH?? BUT WONDER HOW THE WRITTERS OF THE BIBLE KNEW ABOUT THOSE "FOUNTAINS OF THE DEEP" THAT OUR SCIENCE JUST FOUND THIS YEAR???????????? Strange! HUH??

Found! Hidden Ocean Locked Up Deep in Earth's Mantle Noah was 600 years, two months, and seventeen days old, the rain came down in mighty torrents from the sky, and the subterranean waters burst forth upon the earth for forty days and nights. GENESIS 7:11========== what would early man over 3000 years ago know about subterranean waters deep inside the earth????? this news is a great proof that God's word is inspired(GOD BREATHED) AND ETERNAL TRUTH!!!

what would early man over 3000 years ago know about subterranean waters deep inside the earth?????

you don't think they had wells? Or had seen a spring?

duh!!! Water wells don't gush out oceans of water and flood the world!!! But the subterranean water s just found this year could flood the earth!!

that the water exists under ground doesn't mean that it ever covered the earth during the time of man. it also means that claiming that water came from the ground doesn't mean that they meant it came from 400 miles deep in the earth embedded in the crystalline structure of the rock found there.

The subterranean waters burst forth upon the earth for forty days and nights.====IS THIS VERSE HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND????When Noah was 600 years, two months, and seventeen days old, the rain came down in mighty torrents from the sky, and the subterranean waters burst forth upon the earth for forty days and nights. GENESIS 7:11

Last edited:

Forum List

Back