Oops, seems AG Barr has a problem

You need to remind republicans and Putins friend trump of that
...coming from a sheep who continues to defend treasonous Democrats who declared 5 minutes after the President's oath of office, 'The Impeachment of President Trump has now begun' and have worked non-stop the last 4 years to make it happen.

:p

The Swamp is filled with Never Trumpers of all types Dem, Gop, Ind. What they have in common is fear of the man in power who isn't part of their club.
And why might that be ? Don’t you ever wonder why so many Republicans are appalled at the Orange Crimimal?

The Swamp is filled with Never Trumpers of all types Dem, Gop, Ind. What they have in common is fear of the man in power who isn't part of their club.
And why might that be ? Don’t you ever wonder why so many Republicans are appalled at the Orange Crimimal?
You mean the same Republicans (and Democrats) who rejected criminal Hillary and elected Trump President?!

...coming from a sheep who continues to defend treasonous Democrats who declared 5 minutes after the President's oath of office, 'The Impeachment of President Trump has now begun' and have worked non-stop the last 4 years to make it happen.

Did you forget what the the leader of repub senate said about Obama?? BTW how's that Brooklyn bridge doing that Trump sold you

BTW how's that Brooklyn bridge doing that Trump sold you
UIs that what snowflakes consider 'contributing to a discussion' now, lil' snowflake, or just your weak attempt at humor? Feel free to go back to the 'kids' table' and let the grown-ups talk.

Did you forget what the the leader of repub senate said about Obama?? BTW how's that Brooklyn bridge doing that Trump sold you

Did you forget what the the leader of repub senate said about Obama??

Imagine how much better off we'd be if he had succeeded...…..

BTW how's that Brooklyn bridge doing that Trump sold you
UIs that what snowflakes consider 'contributing to a discussion' now, lil' snowflake, or just your weak attempt at humor? Feel free to go back to the 'kids' table' and let the grown-ups talk.
You see how far you get with grownups? You need a different schtic This anti dem anti Obama pro Dump ain't working

Barr's Legal Views Come Under Fire From Conservative-Leaning Lawyers

A group of conservative-leaning lawyers criticized Attorney General William Barr for the expansive view of presidential power he espoused in a recent speech and for his conclusion this spring that President Donald Trump had not obstructed justice in the Russia investigation.

“In recent months, we have become concerned by the conduct of Attorney General William Barr,” the group, Checks & Balances, said in a statement that was shared Friday with The New York Times.

Members of the group have sharply denounced what they described as abuses of power by Trump, who is facing a fast-moving impeachment inquiry. The speech by Barr last week, in which he argued that the president had never overstepped his authority, so alarmed them that they felt compelled to push back publicly.

The Justice Department declined to comment.

It seems the AG has overstepped his defense of the President, so much so that The Donald may lose his lap puppy; he'll need to keep Sen. Graham and Rep. Jordan close - if he loses these two lap puppy's he might order our troops to invade Canada.
Abuse of power
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

A group of conservative-leaning lawyers criticized Attorney General William Barr for the expansive view of presidential power he espoused in a recent speech and for his conclusion this spring that President Donald Trump had not obstructed justice in the Russia investigation.

“In recent months, we have become concerned by the conduct of Attorney General William Barr,” the group, Checks & Balances, said in a statement that was shared Friday with The New York Times.

Members of the group have sharply denounced what they described as abuses of power by Trump, who is facing a fast-moving impeachment inquiry. The speech by Barr last week, in which he argued that the president had never overstepped his authority, so alarmed them that they felt compelled to push back publicly.

It seems the AG has overstepped his defense of the President, so much so that The Donald may lose his lap puppy; he'll need to keep Sen. Graham and Rep. Jordan close - if he loses these two lap puppy's he might order our troops to invade Canada.
Abuse of power
At least they didn't rip off everyone they did business with like the con man trump did AND I bet they even wrote their own books

Abuse of power
At least they didn't rip off everyone they did business with like the con man trump did AND I bet they even wrote their own books
WE'RE 22 TRILLION IN DEBT

We weren't ripped off
WE'VE BEEN GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS

CHECKS AND BALANCES GTFOH

And who would have thought how much better the middle class Americans are doing under his leadership than the previous two presidents combined.

And elevated the stature of the US from pathetic apologists to world leadership again.

Must suck to be you

LIAR ^^^. The Middle Class, working poor and the chronic poor have not benefited one iota from trump's form of leadership. In fact trump is not a leader, not even close.

That makes you a liar, dumbass
Under Bush the middle class income rose 400 bucks. Under obummer it went up 1000, under Trump it has gone up 5000.

You're a public leech so you are clueless, but to those who are forced to support your worthless ass, that 5 grand makes a big difference!

Your opinion is not supported by evidence, while I'm not surprised you would make such a claim, I doubt you will provide any credible evidence.

Actually, it is. I suggest you acquaint yourself with the real facts and not your echo chamber nonsense.

I suggest you provide evidence to support your opinions. That is something any freshman in a high school writing class would have learned.

A gross increase in income is a lie by omission; taxes rise, prices rise, fees rise and the net income has not moved anywhere near your claim.

You mean like this? Pull your head out of your ass and do some real research clown boi. You claim to have an advanced degree so why then are you always wrong?

According to a study by Sentier Research, the country's middle class has seen a $5,000 annual increase in income under the Trump administration, totaling the median household income to approximately $66,000.

"Trump up $5,000 in three years; Bush, Obama up $1,500 in 16 years,"
Sentier Research Get Reports, Analysis, and Data

Abuse of power

We weren't ripped off

You bash the only president in memory who reduced our debt and balance of payments? What do you really want? Blood?

Abuse of power

We weren't ripped off

You bash the only president in memory who reduced our debt and balance of payments? What do you really want? Blood?
What the fuck are you babbling about?...
Nevermind, I don't enjoy a battle of wits
with an unarmed person

Abuse of power

We weren't ripped off

with an unarmed person
Figures , You dotards don't understand English

Abuse of power

We weren't ripped off

with an unarmed person
Dotards...is that ebonics?
Sorry, I'm not fluent in idiot

We weren't ripped off

with an unarmed person
LOL you fooled me and others here too I bet

We weren't ripped off

with an unarmed person
I've had snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Krispies

with an unarmed person
I'll try to improve You've proven you're worth it

with an unarmed person
I'll try to improve You've proven you're worth it
Do or do not, there is no try
~Yoda~

Forum List

Back