Open All Safe Spaces, Prepare for Gnashing of Teeth

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022
Untitled.png

Tucker Carlson: This can be jarring
Fox News host Tucker Carlson gives his take on Kanye West's open conservative political views on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

ME: I love this stuff. I like Kanye too, or "Ye" as he is now called. Why can't everyone be nice and cool like him?

Last edited:
View attachment 706940

Fox News host Tucker Carlson gives his take on Kanye West's open conservative political views on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

ME: I love this stuff. I like Kanye too, or "Ye" as he is now called. Why can't everyone be nice and cool like him?

I love it as well. Especially how white wing warriors only feel empowered when hiding behind black avatars. It's just goes to show that even if conservatism wins, white people still lose. 😄

Nothing at all. I'm just amused that it now takes black avatars to empower them. What happened whites? 😂
Whoever claimed whites are only empowered by “black avatars”?
You did, without any proof.

Weird when we are supporting President Trump, we are all called “racists” because he is using “dog whistles“ to promote “white supremacy”. But then when we show support for a black man, suddenly your narrative is shattered, because it turns out we are supporting ideas, and we don’t care what skin color says those ideas….which is the exact opposite of racism.

View attachment 706940

The same Kanye West you ridiculed and demeaned for standing up and saying "George Bush doesn't care about black people". :)

It's amusing that as soon a person of color says everything a white (right) winger wants to hear, they're like "Right On!".

Whoever claimed whites are only empowered by “black avatars”?
You did, without any proof.
You mean besides the OP jizzing himself because Ye caped up for White Lives Matter? 😄
Weird when we are supporting President Trump, we are all called “racists” because he is using “dog whistles“ to promote “white supremacy”. But then when we show support for a black man, suddenly your narrative is shattered, because it turns out we are supporting ideas, and we don’t care what skin color says those ideas….which is the exact opposite of racism.
😄

You're still racists and applauding a couple of sellouts isn't much of a defense.

I love it as well. Especially how white wing warriors only feel empowered when hiding behind black avatars. It's just goes to show that even if conservatism wins, white people still lose. 😄
White Progs do not want to go to ghettos for business ways. This is endless.

You're still racists and applauding a couple of sellouts isn't much of a defense.

Your ignorance and stupidity is of colossal proportions, that you cannot see the REAL racism in you calling them "sellouts". Sell out from what, from who, TO what, and to who?

From the part of slavery and KKK, to conservatism and free thinking? Can you possibly be that retarded??

Racist pigs like you who think that skin color decides party affiliation are the worst most dangerous types of racists there are.

Your ignorance and stupidity is of colossal proportions, that you cannot see the REAL racism in you calling them "sellouts". Sell out from what, from who, TO what, and to who?

From the part of slavery and KKK, to conservatism and free thinking? Can you possibly be that retarded??

Racist pigs like you who think that skin color decides party affiliation are the worst most dangerous types of racists there are.
I don't think skin color decides party affiliation. Ye is free to support whatever candidates he chooses, his choices however are not above criticism.

Forum List

Back