Open Borders R.I.P.

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Any Libtards out there still in favor of open borders? Coronavirus has nailed that coffin shut.

Anyone who still votes Democrat should be quarantined in a mental institution.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Democrats love this a fear shit! They will promise to spend all our money to save America lol from the racist!

Any Libtards out there still in favor of open borders? Coronavirus has nailed that coffin shut.

Why are you burying something and putting up a gravestone to mark an idea that never existed? No Democrat anywhere has advocated for open borders. Again, this is just another right wing fantasy/wet dream. Just like the right wing fantasy that caravans of immigrants from shithole countries were going to amass on our southern border and storm the Rio Grande (not come in through ports of origin and airports..you know, the way most immigrant come here). It's easier to whip up the low information base and say "dark people..bad!!!" to serve your xenophobic ends then it is to sit down with your opponent and have a meaningful talk about sensible immigration policy.

Why are you burying something and putting up a gravestone to mark an idea that never existed? No Democrat anywhere has advocated for open borders. Again, this is just another right wing fantasy/wet dream. Just like the right wing fantasy that caravans of immigrants from shithole countries were going to amass on our southern border and storm the Rio Grande (not come in through ports of origin and airports..you know, the way most immigrant come here). It's easier to whip up the low information base and say "dark people..bad!!!" to serve your xenophobic ends then it is to sit down with your opponent and have a meaningful talk about sensible immigration policy.

omfg ur way beyond an idiot.

That was a RWNJ talking point, not a Democratic position.

upload_2020-3-15_9-44-13.jpeg

HEre is a cure for you try lol DEMS love this way to cure it

Since being censored the information missed on here lmfao

report-indians-drinking-cow-urine-bathing-in-dung-to-cure-coronavirus

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-15_9-47-17.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-15_9-47-17.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 63
Democrats love this a fear shit! They will promise to spend all our money to save America lol from the racist!

Trump's 2021 fiscal budget is 4.8 trillion dollars. The largest fiscal budget in American history.

There's no difference between red helmets and blue helmets. They're playing for the same team.

omfg ur way beyond an idiot.

For once I agree with you

Marxism and drive-thru abortions is a tough sell in this country.... even to the non-productive, substandard shitstains that need the freebies.... you must trade illegal entry into this country for the votes...

just call me Capt. Obvious.....

Trump's 2021 fiscal budget is 4.8 trillion dollars. The largest fiscal budget in American history.

There's no difference between red helmets and blue helmets. They're playing for the same team.
Stop! Democrats give welfare for votes, republicans give money to invest in future, which will eventually drive down the debt.

That was a RWNJ talking point, not a Democratic position.

That's Biden's position.

Trump is xenophobe for saving American lives. That's your guy... hope your life will be worth the free shit.

Why are you burying something and putting up a gravestone to mark an idea that never existed? No Democrat anywhere has advocated for open borders. Again, this is just another right wing fantasy/wet dream.

Correct, that's all it is.

Ok, let's put aside the cut and crop right wing slant on this obviously Sinclair Media production. I'm not going to slog my way through the alt-right blather of this pile of compost.
If you'd like to see the full interview, here it is...hint, nowhere does Beto say the words "open border". I actually saw this interview and it had to do with the border wall and the non-existent declaration of emergency.

I reiterate, just more red meat for the low information base. But, carry on.

You poor, pathetic, uninformed liberal idiot.

You poor, pathetic, uninformed liberal idiot.

Honestly, why would you throw this piece of obfuscation up and present it as fact? What, another right wing douchebag (ala, Shapiro and Rogan) with a microphone?
"I'll give you definitive proof"...and then I keep waiting for it..but keep getting misdirection and look, look, look over here..shiny!!

That and the fact that the guy looks like fat Will Wheaton. LOL.

C'mon, you can do better than this.

I reiterate, just more red meat for the low information base. But, carry on.

Just do a search for "open borders democrats." And stop playing word games. :lastword1:

I did. And believe it or not, this article is the closest I could come up with as an example of what you are talking about...and this is an opinion piece, and it still doesn't quite make it there. You gonna tell me this is fake news now??

Are Democrats now the party of open borders?

The democrat Party cannot survive without their base of Illegals and the nonliving

Forum List

Back