Open Borders R.I.P.

Any Libtards out there still in favor of open borders? Coronavirus has nailed that coffin shut.

Anyone who still votes Democrat should be quarantined in a mental institution.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
That was a RWNJ talking point, not a Democratic position.
Can I say liberal sanctary cities? Yes, open borders is a Democrat position. Why are you loons threatening to tear the wall down?

I did. And believe it or not, this article is the closest I could come up with as an example of what you are talking about...and this is an opinion piece, and it still doesn't quite make it there. You gonna tell me this is fake news now??

Are Democrats now the party of open borders?
Here ya go, dumbass:

With Bold Immigration Plan, Bernie Sanders Becomes the Only Candidate to Call for Break Up of ICE and CBP

From your own linked article, This is what Bernie said. Now maybe my reading comprehension is a little lacking but I swear he is NOT advocating for open borders in this article.

“What we need is comprehensive immigration reform,” Sanders said at an Iowa town hall. “If you open the borders, my God, there’s a lot of poverty in this world, and you’re going to have people from all over the world. And I don’t think that’s something that we can do at this point. Can’t do it. So that is not my position.”
He said he wants to dismantle ICE and the CBP. That's indistinguishable from open borders. Again, how is Bernie going to enforce the border with no border enforcement agency?

We on the left give illegals a place to hide from the federal authorities with our sanctuary cities and states. Some of our Mayors warn illegals when ICE is about to conduct workplace raids. We allow illegals to get drivers licenses in our state because we want them to be as comfortable....... er..... I mean, be as safe on the road for other Americans as possible.

We instituted motor voter policies to allow more mistakes with illegal voters. We not only refuse to hold illegals in our jails until ICE arrives, but even created law making it illegal for our police officers to contact them at any time. We shut down the government for the longest period of time in our history so the wall would never be funded. We've sent our liberal lawyers into Mexico to help immigrants penetrate our country by teaching them how to lie on their asylum applications. Our liberal judges rule against every policy Trump made to help stop illegal entry into this country. We stopped Kate's Law from becoming a reality, which would have given a minimum prison sentence of five years to illegal felons who returned to this country. We have stated we want a total elimination of ICE.

But you say we want open borders???? What in hell would make you think something like that????

View attachment 312686
Its because of 78 trillion dollar boost.
Because we already have open borders for goods and capital.
vf731v4tlrm41.jpg

No, I'm not going to create an account or pay money to read the article you posted that you likely didn't read yourself. Nice try though.

Yes, we do have some open borders which Trump is working to close. We have a green card program and VISA"s for foreign labor we need. We also allow nearly a million people a year to become citizens of this great country. No other country does more for foreigners than the United States does.

I did. And believe it or not, this article is the closest I could come up with as an example of what you are talking about...and this is an opinion piece, and it still doesn't quite make it there. You gonna tell me this is fake news now??

Are Democrats now the party of open borders?
Here ya go, dumbass:

With Bold Immigration Plan, Bernie Sanders Becomes the Only Candidate to Call for Break Up of ICE and CBP

From your own linked article, This is what Bernie said. Now maybe my reading comprehension is a little lacking but I swear he is NOT advocating for open borders in this article.

“What we need is comprehensive immigration reform,” Sanders said at an Iowa town hall. “If you open the borders, my God, there’s a lot of poverty in this world, and you’re going to have people from all over the world. And I don’t think that’s something that we can do at this point. Can’t do it. So that is not my position.”
He said he wants to dismantle ICE and the CBP. That's indistinguishable from open borders. Again, how is Bernie going to enforce the border with no border enforcement agency?

We on the left give illegals a place to hide from the federal authorities with our sanctuary cities and states. Some of our Mayors warn illegals when ICE is about to conduct workplace raids. We allow illegals to get drivers licenses in our state because we want them to be as comfortable....... er..... I mean, be as safe on the road for other Americans as possible.

We instituted motor voter policies to allow more mistakes with illegal voters. We not only refuse to hold illegals in our jails until ICE arrives, but even created law making it illegal for our police officers to contact them at any time. We shut down the government for the longest period of time in our history so the wall would never be funded. We've sent our liberal lawyers into Mexico to help immigrants penetrate our country by teaching them how to lie on their asylum applications. Our liberal judges rule against every policy Trump made to help stop illegal entry into this country. We stopped Kate's Law from becoming a reality, which would have given a minimum prison sentence of five years to illegal felons who returned to this country. We have stated we want a total elimination of ICE.

But you say we want open borders???? What in hell would make you think something like that????

View attachment 312686
Its because of 78 trillion dollar boost.
Because we already have open borders for goods and capital.
vf731v4tlrm41.jpg
Open borders for goods and capital is called "free trade." You can support that without supporting borders that are open for people.

Forum List

Back