🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Open Carry Texas

Luddy is a giant pussy who is scare shitless of his fellow law abiding citizens.

Hey, I'm not the one who is scared to leave the house without a gun.

525horsey20090822.jpg

Luddy is a giant pussy who is scare shitless of his fellow law abiding citizens.

525horsey20090822.jpg

No you are scared that any of your fellow citizens who is legally carrying can be a criminal, simply because they choose to arm themselves.

PPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY

Like I said, I'm not scared to go out without a gun. OTOH, you apparently are. Be that as it may, I have said it over and over - I am in favor of open carry.

I'll repeat it again -

I am in favor of open carry.

It should be obvious but just in case -

This is not about the second amendment. Its about being safe when we leave our homes.

525horsey20090822.jpg

No you are scared that any of your fellow citizens who is legally carrying can be a criminal, simply because they choose to arm themselves.

Like I said, I'm not scared to go out without a gun. OTOH, you apparently are. Be that as it may, I have said it over and over - I am in favor of open carry.

I'll repeat it again -

I actually don't even own a gun, but I refuse to give up my right to one, just as I have never had to rely on the 4th amendment or my right to a jury trial. I won't give up those either.

I'll repeat it again -

I actually don't even own a gun, but I refuse to give up my right to one, just as I have never had to rely on the 4th amendment or my right to a jury trial. I won't give up those either.

Please post a link to where it says you should give put those rights

OR

Just stop lying.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It should be obvious but just in case -

This is not about the second amendment. Its about being safe when we leave our homes.

You know, I don't think I've ever cussed on here, because it's not polite. But let me say this just one time... BULLSHIT!

This is about nothing short of control! It's what Obamacare is about... it's what the EPA regulations are about... the IRA scandal... the school lunch debacle... it's what the Democratic party is specifically all about. Back in the 80's, there was an Apple commercial about a group of individuals in a dark and gray room, all standing in perfect rows, listening to a voice drone on and on and on. That's what you want. That is exactly what you want. Everyone doing what they are told, when they are told, standing in perfect lines. Moving in unison, marching to the same drum. What is it about individual rights, self reliance and individualism that scares you gutless wonders so bad?

I am an American and I REFUSE to comply. I will not stand in your lines, be a good little citizen according to your rules, or listen or parrot your party mantra. Back when punch cards were used for computers, I took every opportunity to fold, bend, staple and mutilate when instructed not to do so. I will continue just to piss you off.

By definition, gun nuts are NUTS.

tumblr_msbiutyLYn1rj8mt6o1_1280.png

daily_picdump_1234_640_86.jpg

2013-08-30_091038.jpg

3c1edcb281c8d97dfe94cb07e38b6b3293802d156184e590510f3e480aa07243.jpg

parenting.jpg

Aw, now.

I can't delete the other images, but I was at the range a few weeks ago, and there was a sixyear old girl with her parents shooting a pink Cricket .22lr like the one pictured...and she was very much enjoying learning to shoot.

Her parents and range control both gave her a safety briefing...she never once pointed her firearm in an unsafe direction. I was on the stall right next to her and never felt the least trepidation.

Who, in their right mind, would want to sit next to this?

gunchipotle.jpg
They're there to enjoy their meal just like everyone else. These fellows don't have concealed carry permits, so they have to have their guns visible. They likely would have had holstered handguns (and been less conspicuous) if Texas were to come to it's senses and allow open carry of handguns.

Open Carry Texas

Open Carry Texas (OCT) is an organization dedicated to the safe and legal carry of firearms openly in the State of Texas in accordance with the United States and Texas Constitutions and applicable laws.

Our Mission:
1) To educate all Texans about their right to openly carry
rifles and shotguns in a safe manner.

2) To condition Texans to feel safe around law-abiding
citizens that choose to carry them.

3) Encourage our elected officials to pass less restrictive
open carry legislation.

(4) Foster a cooperative relationship with local law enforcement
in the furtherance of these goals with an eyetowards
preventing negative encounters.
As usual, Jon Stewart nailed it -

Jon Stewart Tears into NRA, Texas Open Carry ?Gun Nuts? | Mediaite

Jon Stewart took on the open carry movement in Texas Thursday night, and mocked the NRA for quickly backing away from perhaps one of the most reasonable statements they’ve ever made about guns. See, the NRA, at first, said Open Carry Texas was ridiculous, and then apologized and said they support it.

Stewart explained to the open carry “gun nuts” that you may “know you’re a good guy with a gun, but members of the National Everybody Else Association have no idea.” And so, basically, between open carry and stand your ground, everywhere has the potential to turn into a standoff.

In the next segment, correspondents Jordan Klepper and Michael Che provided some helpful Do’s and Don’ts of gun safety. Klepper said that you should be careful with your gun when you bring it to a restaurant. Che said, “And when you bring your gun to a restaurant, DON’T be black.”
Open Carrier Discrimination - The Daily Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Texas gun group?s protest sends restaurant employees fleeing for freezer as cops respond

‘According to Dallas-Ft. Worth’s NBC Channel 5, Open Carry Texas protesters are irate that police treated them like criminals for staging a heavily armed protest without notifying authorities and without visible signs stating the purpose of the demonstration’.

‘Sgt. Ray Bush of the Ft. Worth Police Department told Channel 5 that officers received a call Thursday night from employees of the restaurant who thought that the large group of heavily armed white men had come to rob them’.

“They locked themselves inside a freezer for protection out of fear the rifle-carrying men would rob them,” Bush said via email. “The demonstration had no signage that would have alerted anyone to their real purpose, and to our knowledge they did not attempt to contact anyone in the Fort Worth Police Department to advise us prior to the demonstration.”

‘The department responded as it would to any armed robbery in progress, with multiple police cruisers and officers carrying tactical weapons. Demonstrators say that the aggressive response by law enforcement was unnecessary’.

“I’m upset that that many officers had to arrive on the scene,” demonstrator Edwin Haros said’.
GunNuts1-350x213.jpg

As usual, you got it wrong, before blasting the NRA why don't you take 3 seconds to find out what the think?

Sorry, I forgot, I am talking the the guy that didn't qualify for the village idiot job because he was too stupid.

NRA shames open-carry demonstrators as 'downright foolish' - Washington Times

Open Carry Texas

Open Carry Texas (OCT) is an organization dedicated to the safe and legal carry of firearms openly in the State of Texas in accordance with the United States and Texas Constitutions and applicable laws.

Our Mission:
1) To educate all Texans about their right to openly carry
rifles and shotguns in a safe manner.

2) To condition Texans to feel safe around law-abiding
citizens that choose to carry them.

3) Encourage our elected officials to pass less restrictive
open carry legislation.

(4) Foster a cooperative relationship with local law enforcement
in the furtherance of these goals with an eyetowards
preventing negative encounters.
As usual, Jon Stewart nailed it -

Jon Stewart Tears into NRA, Texas Open Carry ?Gun Nuts? | Mediaite

Open Carrier Discrimination - The Daily Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Texas gun group?s protest sends restaurant employees fleeing for freezer as cops respond

‘According to Dallas-Ft. Worth’s NBC Channel 5, Open Carry Texas protesters are irate that police treated them like criminals for staging a heavily armed protest without notifying authorities and without visible signs stating the purpose of the demonstration’.

‘Sgt. Ray Bush of the Ft. Worth Police Department told Channel 5 that officers received a call Thursday night from employees of the restaurant who thought that the large group of heavily armed white men had come to rob them’.

“They locked themselves inside a freezer for protection out of fear the rifle-carrying men would rob them,” Bush said via email. “The demonstration had no signage that would have alerted anyone to their real purpose, and to our knowledge they did not attempt to contact anyone in the Fort Worth Police Department to advise us prior to the demonstration.”

‘The department responded as it would to any armed robbery in progress, with multiple police cruisers and officers carrying tactical weapons. Demonstrators say that the aggressive response by law enforcement was unnecessary’.

“I’m upset that that many officers had to arrive on the scene,” demonstrator Edwin Haros said’.
GunNuts1-350x213.jpg

As usual, you got it wrong, before blasting the NRA why don't you take 3 seconds to find out what the think?

Sorry, I forgot, I am talking the the guy that didn't qualify for the village idiot job because he was too stupid.

Foolish might be too strong a term...I'd say poorly executed.

The LAST weapon I would choose to use in protest would be an AR-15 or an AK.

I'd take my break breech shotgun, or a bolt action hunting rifle...something that could be IMMEDIATELY recognized as rendered safe.

In my opinion these OCT have figuratively shot themselves in the foot...which, as bad as that is, it is far preferable to literally shoot themselves...or worse, someone else.

Foolish might be too strong a term...I'd say poorly executed.

The LAST weapon I would choose to use in protest would be an AR-15 or an AK.

I'd take my break breech shotgun, or a bolt action hunting rifle...something that could be IMMEDIATELY recognized as rendered safe.

In my opinion these OCT have figuratively shot themselves in the foot...which, as bad as that is, it is far preferable to literally shoot themselves...or worse, someone else.

I actually support them, i just wanted to rub Duddley for blaming the NRA.

dudley_doright.jpg

Forum List

Back