🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Open Carry Texas

Meanwhile, in Georgia

10298899_10152383247299255_8137840687164710332_n-300x225.jpg

As I've posted before, I am much more in favor of open carry because I believe I have the right to know if some armed loon is sitting next to me.

As the graphic a few posts above shows, there is no way to know the reason why someone is carrying a gun. Obviously, it would be stupid to just sit there and wait to see if he's robbing the place and killing innocent bystanders or just trying to make up for a lack of balls.

As this graphic shows, our children are not safe from either one but if one sees a gun, they have the option of leaving the area.

What graphic are you referring to?

10422424_452668178202195_3116801009205494922_n.jpg

Meanwhile, in Georgia

As I've posted before, I am much more in favor of open carry because I believe I have the right to know if some armed loon is sitting next to me.

As the graphic a few posts above shows, there is no way to know the reason why someone is carrying a gun. Obviously, it would be stupid to just sit there and wait to see if he's robbing the place and killing innocent bystanders or just trying to make up for a lack of balls.

As this graphic shows, our children are not safe from either one but if one sees a gun, they have the option of leaving the area.

Could be my computer but it's not coming up. I'm going to assume it's just more liberal nonsense.

And then there's this -

Child Fires Officer's Rifle at Elementary School | NBC Southern California

Three students were hurt when a child fired an officer's rifle during a safety presentation at a Southern California elementary school Wednesday, authorities said.

It happened about 11:15 a.m. at Newman Elementary School in Chino (map), according to Tamrin Olden, crime prevention supervisor for the Chino Police Department.

The child fired a loaded AR-15 rifle, which was mounted on a police motorbike on on display in the school's courtyard, a school official said.

Two students were taken to the hospital with minor injuries, Olden said. A third student was treated at the school and sent home.

An uncle for one of the injured students told NBC4 Los Angeles that his 8-year-old nephew was hit by metal fragments after an officer's bullet struck the ground. The boy was recovering Wednesday evening after he underwent surgery to have shrapnel removed from his eye.

He said another child who was playing near his nephew was also struck by metal fragments. No one suffered a gunshot wound, authorities said.

Officers were on the Chino campus for a Red Ribbon Week event, a national initiative aimed at preventing drug use among children and teens.

After the incident, school officials sent an emergency voicemail to parents containing limited information.

Video at the link.

Luddly.
You are prejudice against guns.

You are doing the very same thing with law abiding gun owners, as people were prejudice against Blacks in the 1940's and 50's.

Once they were educated against the pre conceived wrong headed ideas, they stopped being prejudice against Blacks.
These people are doing the same thing. Getting people used to seeing guns in the open.
There are many places in this country who have people walking into stores and restaurants with their guns.
When exposed to seeing this all the time, the fear and preconceived notions like you have goes away.

Could be my computer but it's not coming up. I'm going to assume it's just more liberal nonsense.

And again, RW forms an an opinion without facts.

Here it is again.

Tell me which one I should trust with my life?

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net...424_452668178202195_3116801009205494922_n.jpg

Facts? You are the one that ignores the facts.

#1 Over the past 20 years, gun sales have absolutely exploded, but homicides with firearms are down 39 percent during that time and “other crimes with firearms” are down 69 percent.

#2 A study published in the Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy discovered that nations that have more guns tend to have less crime.

#3 The nine European nations with the lowest rate of gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times greater than the nine European nation with the highest rate of gun ownership.

#4 Almost every mass shooting that has occurred in the United States since 1950 has taken place in a state with strict gun control laws…

With just one exception, every public mass shooting in the USA since at least 1950 has taken place where citizens are banned from carrying guns. Despite strict gun regulations, Europe has had three of the worst six school shootings.

#5 The United States is #1 in the world in gun ownership, and yet it is only 28th in the world in gun murders per 100,000 people.

#6 The violent crime rate in the United States actually fell from 757.7 per 100,000 in 1992 to [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FWNOiw_XIV8"]386.3[/ame] per 100,000 in 2011. During that same time period, the murder rate fell from 9.3 per 100,000 to 4.7 per 100,000.

#7 Approximately 200,000 women in the United States use guns to protect themselves against sexual crime every single year.

#8 Overall, guns in the United States are used 80 times more often to prevent crime than they are to take lives.

#9 The number of unintentional fatalities due to firearms declined by 58 percent between 1991 and 2011.

#10 Despite the very strict ban on guns in the UK, the overall rate of violent crime in the UK is about 4 times higher than it is in the United States. In one recent year, there were 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people in the UK. In the United States, there were only 466 violent crimes per 100,000 people during that same year. Do we really want to be more like the UK?

#11 The UK has approximately 125 percent more rape victims per 100,000 people each year than the United States does.

#12 The UK has approximately 133 percent more assault victims per 100,000 people each year than the United States does.

#13 The UK has the fourth highest burglary rate in the EU.

#14 The UK has the second highest overall crime rate in the EU.

#15 Down in Australia, gun murders increased by about 19 percent and armed robberies increased by about 69 percent after a gun ban was instituted.

#16 The city of Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the United States. So has this reduced crime? Of course not. As I wrote about recently, the murder rate in Chicago was about 17 percent higher in 2012 than it was in 2011, and Chicago is now considered to be “the deadliest global city“. If you can believe it, there were about as many murders in Chicago during 2012 as there was in the entire nation of Japan.

#17 After the city of Kennesaw, Georgia passed a law requiring every home to have a gun, the crime rate dropped by more than 50 percent over the course of the next 23 years and there was an 89% decline in burglaries.

#18 According to Gun Owners of America, the governments of the world slaughtered more than 170 million of their own people during the 20th century. The vast majority of those people had been disarmed by their own governments prior to being slaughtered.

Loaded gun found in Target children's toys aisle

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (AP) - Police are investigating how a loaded gun wound up among children's toys at a Target store in South Carolina.

According to a police report, an employee at the Myrtle Beach store reported May 30 that he was investigating a possible theft when he noticed a black handgun on top of a superhero toy box.

The employee told officers he had seen a man repeatedly walking around that section of the store, but authorities said they didn't know if that man had put the gun among the toys.

Authorities said the 9-mm handgun had not been reported stolen and had eight bullets inside. Officers said they would review security camera footage to try to determine who left the gun in the store.

Meanwhile, in Georgia

The difference is one- they way they are dressed.
Two- one is carrying the weapon up, while the other is carrying his down.

The one carrying his, holding it down is not a jerk.
Jerk- using the very word for a responsible law abiding person is very prejudice.

Last edited:
Haven't been watching all that closely but I'd swear we were due for another anti Rush or Fox or Hannity thread before another Guns Are Evil and Kill People! thread. But I could be wrong.

Carry on with your group jerk off.

Luddy is a giant pussy who is scare shitless of his fellow law abiding citizens.

Good God. Ever since I can remember, every pickup truck in the State of Oklahoma has had a rifle rack in it. And in that rifle rack is usually carrying a shotgun or long gun of some sort. Until the idiots like Luddy came along, no one thought one thing about it and no one got killed. Kids who lived on farms went to school AFTER they went hunting. Or, they went hunting after they went to school. Sometimes, their pockets were filled with ammunition and they sat in school with a knife dangling off their belt because whatever they bagged hunting, they would field dress it and take it home to put in the freezer.

When I go to breakfast every morning at a little café off the highway, there's about ten pickups there, all of them with some type of weapon in the rack. Course, everyone who eats there are members of Luddy's 'great unwashed' because we all love our guns and we go to church every Sunday as well. Course, there's probably a drone above us watching every move and the café is bugged because we're a hotbed of subversives. We really dislike Barry and his criminal thugs and people like Luddy are the butt of some pretty good jokes.

I told you before and I'll say it again. My guns stay right where they are, I don't care what you do or what laws you spineless bunch of left-wingers pass in Washington. It is non-negotiable. That's why I'm a life-time member of the NRA and the Gun Owners Association. If you can't see that SOCIETY is the problem, not the guns, I don't know how to make you less stupid.

P.S. Good posts Lonestar.

Forum List

Back