Open letter from Wharton School for business condemns Trump

Obama... speaks and writes at a college level.

You, are out of your mind.
Obama is nowhere near any of the Kennedys when it comes to speeches. But he is still so far ahead of Trump there is no comparison. He rambles and can't stay on subject. I watched him a few nights ago and ended up shouting at my screen "Get to it, for Pete's sake!" He starts by talking about Hillary, diverts to who says nice things about him, back to Hillary, diverts to his wealth, diverts to how many votes he got, back to Hillary, diverts to Star of David, back to Hillary! But thru it all, he never made a measurable accusation. He said Hillary is corrupt, he said she is a liar, he said she sells favors...all the usual. But he never offered examples, just speculations of his unproven wildest dreams. I don't see how anyone who wants to really hear what he has to say can have the patience to hang in there long enough to figure out where he's going with his babble. If bumper-sticker accusations that feed your anger are enough for you and make you feel better, Trump is your man!

Obama speaks at a different level at a stump speech with a bunch of one liners than he would on "Meet the Press" or "60 Minutes"

Trump has not shown that he is capable of speaking outside of platitudes and superlative boasts regardless of his audience

Obama is nowhere near any of the Kennedys when it comes to speeches. But he is still so far ahead of Trump there is no comparison. He rambles and can't stay on subject. I watched him a few nights ago and ended up shouting at my screen "Get to it, for Pete's sake!" He starts by talking about Hillary, diverts to who says nice things about him, back to Hillary, diverts to his wealth, diverts to how many votes he got, back to Hillary, diverts to Star of David, back to Hillary! But thru it all, he never made a measurable accusation. He said Hillary is corrupt, he said she is a liar, he said she sells favors...all the usual. But he never offered examples, just speculations of his unproven wildest dreams. I don't see how anyone who wants to really hear what he has to say can have the patience to hang in there long enough to figure out where he's going with his babble. If bumper-sticker accusations that feed your anger are enough for you and make you feel better, Trump is your man!

Obama speaks at a different level at a stump speech with a bunch of one liners than he would on "Meet the Press" or "60 Minutes"

Trump has not shown that he is capable of speaking outside of platitudes and superlative boasts regardless of his audience

Oh,,,,NOOoooooo

Not gaffs

Oh,,,,NOOoooooo

Not gaffs

Trump - a disgusting MFer, racist, homophobic, sexist, dumb, liar, thief, anti-Semite, anti-tranny, corrupt, hater, intolerant, unjust, small penis, small hands, poor speaker, uncontrollable, anti-trade, will mass murder, knows nothing, will set up concentration camps, insane, bigot, dangerous, bald, wears makeup, anti-American, flippant, reckless, will deport all Muslims and Hispanics, warmonger....

.....did I miss anything Leftnutter?

Obama - greatest man to ever live.
Hillary - greatest woman to ever live.

Far from it. Obama speaks at a significantly higher level than Trump

Other than that, Obama can scale his speech to the level of his audience. Obama may speak at one level to voters and a much higher level to diplomats and businessmen

Trump, on the other hand never speaks at a higher level than grade school whether he is talking to a room full of low information republican voters or a roomful of top business executives
Oh, sure, think as you wish. But for me, seems every time he speaks off the cuff he delays and delays to get his thoughts together and then he says next to nothing important or insightful, and it is often so choppy.

That’s all I care to say about this topic, except I do get a kick out of some of these classic "astute" obama’s.

Other than that, Obama can scale his speech to the level of his audience. Obama may speak at one level to voters and a much higher level to diplomats and businessmen

Trump, on the other hand never speaks at a higher level than grade school whether he is talking to a room full of low information republican voters or a roomful of top business executives
Oh, sure, think as you wish. But for me, seems every time he speaks off the cuff he delays and delays to get his thoughts together and then he says next to nothing important or insightful, and it is often so choppy.

That’s all I care to say about this topic, except I do get a kick out of some of these classic "astute" obama’s.

Doesn't look like we are going to give Republicans the keys back.....Trump doesn't know how to drive

Doesn't look like we are going to give Republicans the keys back.....Trump doesn't know how to drive

Frankly... I don't give a damn.

But when you have to refer to Trump and his fault's to try to defend that gigantic phony, coward, traitor now in the White House --- all that tells me is your man is totally indefensible. And that was the only point I was making... he is a joke!

But when you have to refer to Trump and his fault's to try to defend that gigantic phony, coward, traitor now in the White House --- all that tells me is your man is totally indefensible. And that was the only point I was making... he is a joke!

I get it

Conservatives think President Obama is a phony, coward and traitor

As a liberal, I would not be happy if they supported him

I always get a kick when the right, who installed Bush, brings up Obama's gaffes.

You do realize Bush has about 50 gaffes for every one of Obama's, right?

Calendars were published, filled with a different Bushism for every day of the year.

The very fact that the term, "Bushism," was coined to exemplify a moronic speech-challenged president, speaks volumes over your examples of Obama gaffes.

:eusa_doh:

I get it

If you "got it" you would be in agreement.
But since liberals have no record to stand on, only a sea of coverups (thanks media), then all they can do to campaign is tell us how bad trump is. I get it. "Vote Hilldebeest, the known criminal."

I always get a kick when the right, who installed Bush, brings up Obama's gaffes.

Calendars were published, filled with a different Bushism for every day of the year.

The very fact that the term, "Bushism," was coined to exemplify a moronic speech-challenged president, speaks volumes over your examples of Obama gaffes.

It's not about gaffes. It is about watching an amateur struggle to express a cogent thought whenever he is before a camera. Pause, reflect, delay... say nothing of any value. Repeat the process time and again.

Ummm... into his 90th month in office, the job approval rating of this "joke" is the same as Reagan's was in his 90th month. You comprehend the implications of that, right?

It's not about gaffes. It is about watching an amateur struggle to express a cogent thought whenever he is before a camera. Pause, reflect, delay... say nothing of any value. Repeat the process time and again.

Your fellow yahoo said it was about gaffes. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you guys hold a yahoo conference and work out your differences.

Ummm... into his 90th month in office, the job approval rating of this "joke" is the same as Reagan's was in his 90th month. You comprehend the implications of that, right?

Yes... who gives a crap what his approval rating is? Since you and 100 million voters cannot process facts and the truth or connect any dots, I do not care what you think is acceptable. It is like asking Black Lives Matter who they approve of.

Your fellow yahoo said it was about gaffes. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you guys hold a yahoo conference and work out your differences.

I am not required to carry on a discussion with you or someone else am I?

But I spoke to RW about my lament with President Zero and you deflected to something else. I am used to that.

Yes... who gives a crap what his approval rating is? Since you and 100 million voters cannot process facts and the truth or connect any dots, I do not care what you think is acceptable. It is like asking Black Lives Matter who they approve of.

Many give a crap. That's why so many pollsters earn a living by producing such crap. And since those 100 million voters will be expressing their opinion in November, it only serves to help Hillary that a majority currently approves of the job being performed by the current leader in the White House. Coattails and all being what they are. But that's ok -- I fully appreciate why righties eagerly try to dismiss job ratings polling now that Obama is as high as their deceased idol, Reagan.

I am not required to carry on a discussion with you or someone else am I?

Of course not. You are welcome to contradict your fellow yahoos all you want. That's why I offered it up as a "suggestion."

But I spoke to RW about my lament with President Zero and you deflected to something else. I am used to that.
You are wrong. I spoke directly to your post by highlighting the gaping head wound in your erroneous claim.

Many give a crap. That's why so many pollsters earn a living by producing such crap. And since those 100 million voters will be expressing their opinion in November, it only serves to help Hillary that a majority currently approves of the job being performed by the current leader in the White House. Coattails and all being what they are. But that's ok -- I fully appreciate why righties eagerly try to dismiss job ratings polling now that Obama is as high as their deceased idol, Reagan.

I am not sure you are getting the point.

To you, winning elections is your goal no matter what a scoundrel and criminal does when in there.

To you, if someone has a high approval rating that means they are doing the nation a great deal of good. When in fact it can be proven the vast majority of American voters are super ignorant on most subjects that deal with the economy, education, domestic crime, geo-political issues, international terrorism, and so on. It is more like when obama first one the response was "where is my free shit?"

The difference between Obama and Bush is that they're both fucking morons

I get it

But since liberals have no record to stand on, only a sea of coverups (thanks media), then all they can do to campaign is tell us how bad trump is. I get it. "Vote Hilldebeest, the known criminal."

We have an excellent record to stand on....Healthcare, expanded rights for gays, economic recovery, recognition of Cuba, killing bin Laden, Iran nuclear disarmament ....everything we elected Obama to do

The fact that it enrages conservatives reveals how effective Obama has been

The fact

I get it

We have an excellent record to stand on....Healthcare, expanded rights for gays, economic recovery, recognition of Cuba, killing bin Laden, Iran nuclear disarmament ....everything we elected Obama to do

The fact that it enrages conservatives reveals how effective Obama has been

The fact

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/23583181.jpg

Forum List

Back