Open questions for those on the left

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Why or why not do you support Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ?

Why or why not do you support Joe Biden?

Why or why not do you support Maxine Waters?

Why or why not do you support Ilhan Omar ?

Why or why not do you support Nancy Pelosi?

Why or why not do you support Rashida Tlaib?

Why or why not do you support Stacey Abrams?

Why or why not do you support Chuck Schumer?

Good questions, but good luck in getting any REAL answers from the liberal lunatics on here. I would bet good money that many of them will use these questions to bash our president.

Sure. You covidiots are just looking for stock answers anyway. Biden is running for President. He's a career politician that's infinitely more qualified to be President than the lump of shit we have sitting in the Oval Office right now. That's why I support him. He's competent. The current pile of poo isn't. Schumer, Pelosi, and Waters are Senators and Representatives that I can't vote for because I live in another district. Not a matter of supporting them but at least they provide balance to a world swimming in a sea of a Republican Party that can't seem to govern its way out of a wet paper bag.

So let's get to the the youngsters. Quite simply put, they and others like them are your future whether you like it or not. We're now into our fourth decade of the abject failure that is the ideology of conservatism. A belief system that has no success stories but whose policies are recycled year after year even when they've been shown to be failures (see trickle down economics, Prager). These youngsters might speak off the cuff and rely too much on social media, but they are bringing new ideas to the table and that's what really scares you. So you label them (The Squad), shout them down, and belittle them with the help of your alt-right media klaxxons. But they have to live with the shit that you (and I) have created long after we're gone. It's about time that some new thinking is brought to the table. Are all of these ideas viable in every detail? No. But a lot of those big ideas have little ideas inside them that can be done.

Evolution. A society. An economy. A nation must at some point evolve. It can't stay stuck in the past because a small group of people are too scared to move forward.

I support Peter DeFazio ... a 20+ year Democrat congressman from Oregon/Jefferson's 4th District ... there's more registered Republicans than Democrats in this district, yet Mr DeFazio regularly takes 60% up to 80% of the vote ... part of this is his moderate stance on many issues, the other part is the moderate stance of the folks around here ... we have the rabid liberals running around, but most are "common sense" moderates and we tend to carry the vote ... so, as a throw-away Distrct for Republicans, they only nominate complete morons to run against Mr DeFazio ...

Nancy Pelosi is Speaker of the House ... I reckon I should have an opinion about her ... too old and set in her ways, House Democrats need more moderate leadership, someone who's proven they can bring conservatives along, like Peter DeFazio ...

Joe Biden made a great VP ... with him next-in-line to the Presidency, my dear Obama was immune to impeachment ... because what kind of foolish idiot would want Biden as actual President? ...

Democrats give liberalism a bad name ...

An open question is one that has no answer. Supporting a liberal agenda means that politicians are of secondary importance as long as they vote the right way. Any of these people could disappear tomorrow and it would not affect the progressive movement one bit. Other people would take their place and the struggle against plutocrats and their paid off politicians continues. The right wastes time attacking these people thinking they are leaders when they are really just interchangeable public servants.

None of them represent me In Congress.

Biden is going to be the nominee who has a chance of beating the blob so I will vote for him.

Good questions, but good luck in getting any REAL answers from the liberal lunatics on here. I would bet good money that many of them will use these questions to bash our president.
Because like most Democrats they put people above politics.

Are they perfect? Fuck no, but they are a damn sight better than anything the tRump party can come up with.

Sure. You covidiots are just looking for stock answers anyway. Biden is running for President. He's a career politician that's infinitely more qualified to be President than the lump of shit we have sitting in the Oval Office right now. That's why I support him. He's competent. The current pile of poo isn't. Schumer, Pelosi, and Waters are Senators and Representatives that I can't vote for because I live in another district. Not a matter of supporting them but at least they provide balance to a world swimming in a sea of a Republican Party that can't seem to govern its way out of a wet paper bag.

So let's get to the the youngsters. Quite simply put, they and others like them are your future whether you like it or not. We're now into our fourth decade of the abject failure that is the ideology of conservatism. A belief system that has no success stories but whose policies are recycled year after year even when they've been shown to be failures (see trickle down economics, Prager). These youngsters might speak off the cuff and rely too much on social media, but they are bringing new ideas to the table and that's what really scares you. So you label them (The Squad), shout them down, and belittle them with the help of your alt-right media klaxxons. But they have to live with the shit that you (and I) have created long after we're gone. It's about time that some new thinking is brought to the table. Are all of these ideas viable in every detail? No. But a lot of those big ideas have little ideas inside them that can be done.

Evolution. A society. An economy. A nation must at some point evolve. It can't stay stuck in the past because a small group of people are too scared to move forward.
Hilarious! Please refer to post #2 in this thread. Thanks a bunch!

They support the American Worker.

Are they perfect? Fuck no, but they are a damn sight better than anything the tRump party can come up with.
Again, please refer to post #2 in this thread. Hilarious!

None of them represent me In Congress.

Biden is going to be the nominee who has a chance of beating the blob so I will vote for him.
Still AGAIN, please refer to post #2 in this thread. Thank you VERY much.

"The blob"... "tRump"... this is why no one takes liberals seriously and why good Americans don't care when you're angry. This breed of lib believes that making up names or commenting on someone's appearance should mean that the person shouldn't be President.

There was a list of questions asked, and liberals choose to respond like nine-year olds...

Above all, none of the above have allowed a pandemic to enter the US, and none of them have crashed the economy.

"The blob"... "tRump"... this is why no one takes liberals seriously and why good Americans don't care when you're angry. This breed of lib believes that making up names or commenting on someone's appearance should mean that the person shouldn't be President.

There was a list of questions asked, and liberals choose to respond like nine-year olds...
Well, most of them DO have the mentality of nine year olds or younger than that. They ARE a sorry bunch!

I wrote truth and fact. If you don't like it I suggest you take you commie ass back to Russia.

Well, most of them DO have the mentality of nine year olds or younger than that. They ARE a sorry bunch!
And there's the reason you live in a fly-over State. Lack of intelligence.

I question whether someone who has spent many decades as a LEGISLATOR is therefore qualified to be an EXECUTIVE.

Legislators make no binding decisions. They are a part of an infinite number of committees, and can weigh in at any time. They get a lot of information. But nothing they do has the same impact as an executive decision.

A private sector entrepreneur makes decisions every day that affect not only his life, but the lives of hundreds - maybe thousands - of other people. Creating real jobs and destroying them, creating real money and losing it.

Regardless of your personal feelings about President Trump, the argument about who is better "qualified" in this election is not settled or obvious.

I see. Let's summarize.

Biden is more qualified to be POTUS than a proven POTUS. He's more qualified because.

The young big mouths with absurd ideas are our future. It's their little ideas that matter.

Forum List

Back