Open up your pocketbooks: Maxine Waters Promises Reparations For Black Americans

If the Democrats win back the House appears you may have a new reparations tax of some sorts. Quite frankly, I believe her. She wants to be president and will do anything to win the votes.

Can you imagine. President Waters, it has a nice ring. She will start with the mid-terms.

Maxine Waters: 'I'd Be Happy' To Get Reparations For Black Americans

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters said during an event in Selma, Alabama on Saturday that she would “be happy” to secure financial reparations for black Americans.

Waters said as long as Democrats win back the House in 2020 and are able to get a president who is friendly to their agenda, it would be “wonderful” to get reparations.

“I’d be happy to do that. That’s no problem,” Waters said when an event attendee pressed her to support reparations.

“In order to get where we need to go on this issue and other issues, we really got to understand that 2018 is important in taking back the House and taking back the Senate,” Waters said. “And of course, we’ve got to get the White House back.”

“If we want to get to the point where we can get reparations, we’ve got to have the power to do that, number 1, by having a supportive president would be wonderful, but taking back the House would be absolutely wonderful,” she continued.

Waters also used the speech to attack President Trump, stating that he has a “bully mentality” and that we need someone in the White House who “understands diplomacy and understands what we need to do to have peace in this world.”

CNN commentator Angela Rye asked Waters if that was her “stump speech for 2020,” and Waters just laughed and said “that’s kinda it.”
So a bunch of people who were never slaves want a bunch of money from people who never owned one. Great.

Yep, even though you had not one thing to do with anything that happened a 150 years ago......you have to pay. This is the intellect of 2018.

If the Democrats win back the House appears you may have a new reparations tax of some sorts. Quite frankly, I believe her. She wants to be president and will do anything to win the votes.

Can you imagine. President Waters, it has a nice ring. She will start with the mid-terms.

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters said during an event in Selma, Alabama on Saturday that she would “be happy” to secure financial reparations for black Americans.

Waters said as long as Democrats win back the House in 2020 and are able to get a president who is friendly to their agenda, it would be “wonderful” to get reparations.

“I’d be happy to do that. That’s no problem,” Waters said when an event attendee pressed her to support reparations.

“In order to get where we need to go on this issue and other issues, we really got to understand that 2018 is important in taking back the House and taking back the Senate,” Waters said. “And of course, we’ve got to get the White House back.”

“If we want to get to the point where we can get reparations, we’ve got to have the power to do that, number 1, by having a supportive president would be wonderful, but taking back the House would be absolutely wonderful,” she continued.

Waters also used the speech to attack President Trump, stating that he has a “bully mentality” and that we need someone in the White House who “understands diplomacy and understands what we need to do to have peace in this world.”

CNN commentator Angela Rye asked Waters if that was her “stump speech for 2020,” and Waters just laughed and said “that’s kinda it.”
So a bunch of people who were never slaves want a bunch of money from people who never owned one. Great.

Yep, even though you had not one thing to do with anything that happened a 150 years ago......you have to pay. This is the intellect of 2018.
I think the Indians should have to pay all of us for having to come here and straighten this shit out to actually build a first world country.

I think the Indians should have to pay all of us for having to come here and straighten this shit out to actually build a first world country.

Especially the lakotas.

Especially the lakotas.
Maybe we should get bonus checks from the Mexicans for building a country they need so desperately to escape to becuase theirs is a shithole.

They've been getting Reparations for half a century and it has destroyed the Black Family---and left them worse off than before.

I'm thinking maybe black people owe us reparations. You aren't in Africa. That's got to be worth a couple thousand bucks.

Won't happen.

If they win the mid-terms, I think she will go crazy with power and push for it and campaign on it. Can you imagine the voting once these Groupthink reps have their way? Anonymous down the line on anything. Though I suppose Trump can veto it all right?

This is as likely as me winning the lottery tomorrow

I don't expect this to fly.

Whereas American Indians now get payments, since we stole their land, I doubt Negroes will ever get anything like it.

Won't happen.

If they win the mid-terms, I think she will go crazy with power and push for it and campaign on it. Can you imagine the voting once these Groupthink reps have their way? Anonymous down the line on anything. Though I suppose Trump can veto it all right?

This is as likely as me winning the lottery tomorrow
The GOP has a slim chance of losing both the Senate and House.

They have a great chance of losing one or the other in 2018.

All this dumb bitch knows how to do is play the victim card.

PROMISE FREE SHIT WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.

Representative Waters is an elderly lady who has no genuine power.

In fact, it may soon be impossible for her to find a district that will elect her. (I have read that she has already represented three different districts in the Golden State, whose demographics are changing -- and not in her favor.)

Reparations do not have to be in actual cash.

1. Affirmative action, IMHO, is reparations. It says: "We are sorry that you were treated so badly for so long. We will now give you priority in being hired."

2. Diversity is also reparations. It says: "We are so sorry that you have been invisible in American culture. We will make sure that you are represented in movies, TV, etc." For example, American commercials always have a diversity of Americans. (And I am assuming that "Panther" movie WILL receive an Oscar next year.)

a. My newspaper told me this morning that there is now an "inclusion rider." A star in his/her contract can require that a movie/TV program have a certain number of women and people of color.

The bottom line: Reparations have already been paid and are continuing to be paid.

In my opinion, it would be really nice if the United States of America received some credit for its efforts to make up for a shameful past -- instead of always being criticized.

Last edited:

Slavery Saved Them From Savagery

Blacks have been mooching off Americans for 400 years. All they ever deserved is what they got out of the African jungle: poverty, starvation, and intertribal genocide.

I think it might set a great precedent, after all my people were kept in bondage in Egypt for generations. I want reparations too....
Familyism Is Even More Primitive Than Tribalism

And White Americans deserve quadrillions for the millennia their ancestors were subjugated to HeirHead guillotine-fodder in Europe.

All the racist proclamation and racial pandering that Obama ignited has burned out. Maxine is a shilling simpleton and does not know that

They don't deserve shit. Take what they earn and deal with it, just like the rest of us.

they should thank their lucky stars they are in America and not the shithole of the world Africa with highest:
illiteracy
poverty
starvation
disease
lack of potable water
etc

Forum List

Back