Zone1 Openly Gay Man Allowed to Baptize People

So does God, despite what false Christians say

Turn from sin or you will have nothing more than this short life.

"Except you repent, you will likewise perish."
I don't remember jesus saying anything against gay people. And as christians you should follow the teachings of christ. And you clearly do not. You spit on jesus's name with every breath you take.

A Godless piece of shit such as yourself has no standing to say what one must do or believe to be a Christian.
A serial killer is NOT a Christian. Neither is a person living sexual sins. This ain't rocket surgery
Apparently one must be a self declared Christian in order to say what one must believe or do in order to be a Christian.
So far in this thread, the determining factor in self declared Christianity is poking one's nose into other people's bedrooms.

Kinky...

You can't be a Christian because your belief in capital punishment doesn't match the bible.

You can't be a Christian because you don't believe in welcoming the stranger.

Trumpers are, by definition, not Christians.
Wow what utter B.S, Capital punishment is Biblical
Welcome strangers?
Liberal progressive commie Democrats are evil by defintion

Apparently one must be a self declared Christian in order to say what one must believe or do in order to be a Christian.
So far in this thread, the determining factor in self declared Christianity is poking one's nose into other people's bedrooms.

Kinky...
Keep it in the Bedroom, and allow God to Judge, otherwise be ready to be ridiculed for your perversion.

Wow what utter B.S, Capital punishment is Biblical
Welcome strangers?
Liberal progressive commie Democrats are evil by defintion
You're saying that Jesus Christ - the person where 'Christian' literally comes from - was NOT against Capital Punishment? :laugh:

Welcome the stranger comes from Matthew:

Matthew 25:35-40 ESV
For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Kinky...
These fundies literally want to copy the taliban, islamic state and the worse elements of fascist North Korea. They hate freedom with a passion.

These fundies literally want to copy the taliban, islamic state and the worse elements of fascist North Korea. They hate freedom with a passion.
Be fair now. To them, being free of the fear of gawd and gays is unnatural. They can't understand life without fear.
They deserve our sympathy and charity.

Really are you going to play the Jesus didn't say it? The Bible is the inerrant word of God, the Bible clearly teaches against homosexuality
Yep. Jesus acknowledged that the Scriptures (that would be the OT in his day) was the INSPIRED WORD OF GOD. Peter said the same thing

You're saying that Jesus Christ - the person where 'Christian' literally comes from - was NOT against Capital Punishment? :laugh:

Welcome the stranger comes from Matthew:

Matthew 25:35-40 ESV
For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’
No he wasn't!
Who isn't welcoming a stranger?

Anyway, as though openly heterosexual people are keeping it in the bedroom...

I don't remember jesus saying anything against gay people. And as christians you should follow the teachings of christ. And you clearly do not. You spit on jesus's name with every breath you take.
Is there anything about condeming homosexuality in the Bible, the answer is yes, Jesus is God the Son, they are one!

Forum List

Back