🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Gee.
Who would have guessed that you would spend your time at Stormfront or that you would be a troll. :D
I was only there for a couple of posts, until I found out they have this stupid rule that you have to pass a moderator's review for the first 50 posts before you're allowed to upload immediately.

So I just said, "fuck it!", you guys are pussy's, if you have to have your mommy look at the posts of others before you read them.

Well, I give you props for figuring it out, Princess. You Stormfront types are pussy's. :D

Hossfly,

I found myself imagining a targeted assassination of Netanyahu had occurred , imagining such an event actually occurring!

I simply could not help myself, I simply could not stop the urge to contemplate Hamas or another carrying out such an act, imagining it in my mind!

I could not help but think there would be some Justice in such an incident happening.

Certainly, the world would be a safer place without a terror launcher, a murderer of Gentiles of Palestine, like Netanyahu in it!

Then, I ended my thoughts over this by accepting God's Justice is how this will all come out.

I am so impatient for God's Justice to fully descend on Palestine!

But, once again, it is all in God's timing!

Sherri

Ever consider the possiblity that you really don't understand God's Ways? That what is happening right now in Gaza is God's Justice? :D

SAYIT,

I will refer you to words Jesus spoke in Matthew 7, about judging a person's relationship with God, to respond to your suggestion I do not know God.

Your second point, to the extent this can be seen as Judgment on a people choosing violence, we have people on both sides doing that, choosing violence, and I acknowledge there are consequences to choosing violence.

But the bigger picture of what is happening in Palestine is an Unjust Occupation, that dehumnizes and enslaves and commits human rights abuses on a people, approaching 6 million Palestinians living in the land of Palestine.

And I am certain that some day God's Justice will fully descend on Palestine and end this unjust Occupation of Palestine.

And what a day of celebration that will be!

God is great!

God is good!

Sherri

Oh, I'm certain you believe you know God but that isn't what this is about, Princess.
What you just pretend to know is, as I said, God's Ways and that is a sin.
Repent you slimey arrogant twit! :D

Gentiles HAHAHAHAHA. YOU WIN THE DARWIN AWARD YOU MONKEY ! :lol:

toastman,

I guess you need that word defined for you, a Gentile is a person who is not Jewish.

Sherri

Interesting that you divide the world in Jewish and 'not Jewish'. Sure sign of an obsessive anti-semite.

Scratch the surface on 90% of all anti-Israel posters and you find a Nazi, or in Sherri's case a Bible-thumpin' Nazi, just under the surface. :D

Moonglow,

He died well, that is something to think about!

Dying the victim of a terror attack, that is certainly a better way to die than while carrying out a terror attack!

And He died a Martyr, for resisting the Occupation of Palestine, for resisting the Occupation of his people!

It cannot get much better than that!

Long live Palestine!
God is great!
God is good!
Sherri

Like her terror-rat cousins, Sherri worships death.
I wonder how Jarabi's kids feel about their father's death?
I wonder if they are celebrating as Sherri is? :D

She gets spookier by the day.

It's just her version of being a "good Christian." :D

Like her terror-rat cousins, Sherri worships death.
I wonder how Jarabi's kids feel about their father's death?
I wonder if they are celebrating as Sherri is? :D

She gets spookier by the day.

It's just her version of being a "good Christian." :D

Sherri worships Jarahbi beause he murdered lots of people---by her
favorite method-----he blew up buses in honor of sherri's "god" She
was hoping that he would blow up MORE buses so she could dance on
smashed dead bodies in honor of her "god"

Not necessarily-----that bible thumping thing is just a ploy she is trying to promulgate her filth and may very well just be the ENVOY to -----the baptists of the world. Remember---even adolf abu ali -----went into churches and had tea with catholic clerics

Ahmed Gahabri and his son both Targeted in Israeli airstrike, Gantz calls "Operation Greycloud", All events in south Are canceled, Ben Gurion and schools evacuated.

Operation Greycloud starts NOW.

They blowed up real good!

Moonglow,

Dying the victim of a terror attack, that is certainly a better way to die than while carrying out a terror attack!

And He died a Martyr, for resisting the Occupation of Palestine, for resisting the Occupation of his people!

Long live Palestine!

God is great!

God is good!

Sherri
I guess all Muslims like Sherri are into this martyr shtick so that these so-called martyrs will get their 72 virgins. What better thing to look forward too? I wonder if Sherri thinks there are 72 virgin studs up there for her when the time comes? Meanwhile, I think the Buddhist monks who set themselves on fire to protest the occupation of Tibet by China (and, Sherri, Hamas says there is no occupation in Gaza) are actually more humane since they only harm themselves and no innocent others like Sherri's friendly homicide and car bombers do.

from sherri>>>

Hossfly,

I found myself imagining a targeted assassination of Netanyahu had occurred , imagining such an event actually occurring!

I simply could not help myself, I simply could not stop the urge to contemplate Hamas or another carrying out such an act, imagining it in my mind!

I could not help but think there would be some Justice in such an incident happening.

Certainly, the world would be a safer place without a terror launcher, a murderer of Gentiles of Palestine, like Netanyahu in it!

Then, I ended my thoughts over this by accepting God's Justice is how this will all come out.

I am so impatient for God's Justice to fully descend on Palestine!

But, once again, it is all in God's timing!

Sherri

Sherri's LINGO gives her away----I have mentioned in the past that because I lived grew up in an area of the USA that had been BUNDIST-----during the world war II era------and still was in my childhood -----tending toward sherri ideology-----I read extensively of NAZI PROPAGANDA ---it was lying around here and there.
The concept of "JEWS KILLING GENTILES" was a huge topic in the PRE WAR nazi pro hitler propaganda promulgated in the USA -----I am referring to the SPECIFIC WORDS ----"KILLING GENTILES" which so obviously refers to jews doing the killing since the word GENTILE -----refers to NON JEWS In fact----I do not recall seeing these words in ANY place other than the hardcore nazi propaganda both PRE WAR and that later written by escaped nazi war criminals -----who ended up mostly in Syria and Egypt. This stuff is still around with its characteristic LINGO-----and interestingly ----comes up in MUSLIM SCHOOLS -----in muslim countries like Pakistan ---and in the muslim venues in India ---to my knowlege-----It may have surfaced in Iran too------but not at the time I knew lots of Iranians------

some words or phrases are so characteristic of specific ideologies that they ID the ideologue as soon as he expresses them. For the record-----the nazis of the 1930s were already trying to create a libel that JEWS WERE KILLING GENTILES IN GERMANY-----this propaganda was being promulgated in the USA to JUSTIFY ADOLF ABU ALI----in an attempt to convince USA citizens that the JEWS are "warmongerers" in their rejection of sherri's hero ADOLF ABU ALI ------sherri is nothing new
Of course her lingo gives her away. That is why she reminds me of the young women who belong to the Muslim Student Association on our campuses. Lots of Muslims in California where Sherri lives. Meanwhile, how would she like us to say (since there are Americans of all backgrounds wondering why it hasn't happened) if we said Gaza should be made into one big parking lot.

They blowed up real good!

Moonglow,

Long live Palestine!

God is great!

God is good!

Sherri
I guess all Muslims like Sherri are into this martyr shtick so that these so-called martyrs will
get their 72 virgins. What better thing to look forward too? I wonder if Sherri thinks there are 72 virgin studs up there for her when the time comes? Meanwhile, I think the Buddhist monks who set themselves on fire to protest the occupation of Tibet by China (and, Sherri, Hamas says there is no occupation in Gaza) are actually more humane since they only harm themselves and no innocent others like Sherri's friendly homicide and car bombers do.

Leave sherri alone----SHE IS BEREFT OF HER BELOVED MURDERING PIG----
she is in MOURNING how can she go on without the opportunity to celebrate
more BUS BOMBINGS ----such a lucky girl------her heros do not just slit
a single throat-----they go for BUS LOADS OF VICTIMS TO DELIGHT HER

Only sick people would defend these actions.

This tells us Israel only speaks with violence and murder.

Un-called for attacks, a senior citizen killed, and 3 children. One 11 months of age.

No one stands with Israel. Only a few coward Jewish leaders back them up. And of course the American Adminstration.

Now it's 13 killed.

I don't care anymore,

These people need a 100 sucicide bombers that each need to take out a 100 Israelis and teach these criminals a lesson.

On Nov 7, just 10 hours after Obama was reelected, Ehud Barak went on the radio and said the Palestinian UN bid had to be delayed "immediately."

Israeli Apartheid is facing an existential threat and something - anything - had to be done. Yep - time to price-tag Gaza

The next day a Palestinian child was dead, killed in Gaza by invading Israeli forces.

That news has been erased from the narrative rapidly developing over the last 72 hours.

On Nov 8 - acting for this purpose - Israel attacked Gaza with tanks and sparked off a planned new round of violence when a 13-year-old Palestinian (Hameed Doqqa) was killed by an Israeli helicopter.

Voila! - the Palestinian response has produced for the Israelis as a PR-friendly casus belli to "prepare international public opinion for an Israeli operation in Gaza."”

On January 4, 2009, Israeli planes hit the A-Raeiya Medical Center and its mobile clinics, without warning, causing damages of $800,000. The center, which served 100 patients a day, was clearly marked as a medical facility and was located in the middle of a residential area, with no government or military facilities are nearby.[47]

On January 11, Israeli forces "completely destroyed" a clinic run by Catholic relief group Caritas in al-Meghazi, also damaging 20 nearby homes in the attack.[55]

The following day, a mother and infant clinic run by Christian Aid and the Near East Council of Churches was destroyed by Israeli jets,[56]

Israeli forces also attacked and damaged Danish mobile health clinics, prompting the Danish Foreign Ministry to consider demanding compensation from Israel.[64] Muhammad Ramadan of the ICRC testified to Physicians for Human Rights-Israel (PHP-I) that his ambulance, clearly marked with ICRC symbols was shot at by a tank despite coordination with the IDF.[47

Now a senior police official in Gaza was assassinated.

Israel is a psychotic country. Psychotic behavior.

On Nov 7, just 10 hours after Obama was reelected, Ehud Barak went on the radio and said the Palestinian UN bid had to be delayed "immediately."

Israeli Apartheid is facing an existential threat and something - anything - had to be done. Yep - time to price-tag Gaza

The next day a Palestinian child was dead, killed in Gaza by invading Israeli forces.

That news has been erased from the narrative rapidly developing over the last 72 hours.

On Nov 8 - acting for this purpose - Israel attacked Gaza with tanks and sparked off a planned new round of violence when a 13-year-old Palestinian (Hameed Doqqa) was killed by an Israeli helicopter.

Voila! - the Palestinian response has produced for the Israelis as a PR-friendly casus belli to "prepare international public opinion for an Israeli operation in Gaza."”

It sucks when the scum hide behind women and children.

^^^^^^

Kid playing soccer in a open field with several other friends somehow is being taken advantage of.

This Jewish mentality is what made Hitler kill them.

They just don't understand.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back