🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

^^^^^^

Kid playing soccer in a open field with several other friends somehow is being taken advantage of.

This Jewish mentality is what made Hitler kill them.

They just don't understand.

You losing it son.... Your so-called leaders are screwing you nobody else

I can't imagine how much fear the Palestinian community in Gaza is feeling with a sick military targeting the tiny city with heaviest means possible.

Cowards. Always bombing a defenseless population like I predicted, a while back, they will never hit Iran or Hezbollah, only Gaza.

These people started the war. Make God's curse be on them.

I can't imagine how much fear the Palestinian community in Gaza is feeling with a sick military targeting the tiny city with heaviest means possible.

Cowards. Always bombing a defenseless population like I predicted, a while back, they will never hit Iran or Hezbollah, only Gaza.

These people started the war. Make God's curse be on them.

ahmedjabari003.gif

"allahbedammed it's hot down here"​

This is good enough for two threads

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAzGjzyXGLI]Israeli Airforce Kills Top Hamas Commander Ahmed Al-Jabari - YouTube[/ame]

Actually Netanyahu and Barak will be in the pits of hell for murdering 5 children and a 65 year old today.

You can say what you want in this world.

But when God's judgement is here, you and the Israeli criminals are gonna be in hell together.

Actually Netanyahu and Barak will be in the pits of hell for murdering 5 children and a 65 year old today.

But when God's judgement is here, you and the Israeli criminals are gonna be in hell together.

Israel should have never pulled out of Gaza, there was stability there then now look at it

Israel should have never pulled out of Gaza, there was stability there then now look at it

No there wasn't, are you retarded?

Seriously you keep making stupid comments.

No offense, but I was there for almost a year when Israel was there.

You're totally wrong.

Israel always starts escalations near their elections.

God hates that criminal behavior.

Lame dodge.
Ain't no dodge, dumbass! You just don't have the grey matter to follow a conversation. Let's recap how it developed.

After this idiot, said this...
Originally Posted by toomuchtime_
People should be worried about Gaza because despite its continued provocations, Hamas has not built any bomb shelters or installed any air raid alarms
I responded with this...

That's because the Israeli's will not allow cement to be imported into Gaza, you fuckin' dolt!
Because you need cement to build shelters.

Then you come flying in out of left field in all your incoherent glory, with this little jewel...
Really? How do those poor poor Gazans get rocket building materials, Fuctard?
We weren't talking about rockets, junior, we were talking about bomb shelters.

But being the nice guy as I am, I tried to give you a hint...
They don't make cement rockets!

Maybe in the Legoland you live in, but not on planet earth.
that your response was a tad off topic, to save you from forum embarrassment.

But instead of realizing you're a taco short of a combo plate, you doubled-down and went commando...
Lame dodge.
thinking you could bullshit your way through this.

But you couldn't, got shot down in flames and now must assume the position.

Lipush, I don't think people care about Israelis who might suffer from a little "schock"(act scared in front of cameras).

What matters are the 120+ wounded Palestinians hurt in Gaza.

And over 16 killed.

Israel started this escalation.

we are sick of your lies .. !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLBvf48hN9o]Prime Minister Erdogan condemns Israeli raid on Gaza aid ship ENGLISH SUBS - YouTube[/ame]

Lipush the average viewer doesn't get what code red: numbers...are.

We are aware rockets are being fired in response to the 100 attacks by Israel on Gaza, also on infrastructure.

It sucks when the scum hide behind women and children.
You're calling IOF soldiers scum?

All because of their use of "Johnnies"?

That's a little harsh, doncha think?

Testimony 1 – Human Shield

People are called “Johnnie. They’re Palestinian civilians” in Gaza neighborhoods. In checking out houses, “we send the neighbor in, the ‘Johnnie,’ and if there are armed men inside...

When necessary, combat helicopters are called in to fire anti-tank missiles at civilian homes. Then send a “Johnnie” in to check for dead and wounded.

“Sometimes the force would enter while placing rifle barrels on a civilian’s shoulder, advancing into the house and using him as a human shield.
That last one is pretty rich.

Forum List

Back