Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

4 Israeli civilians hurt in Ashdod and Kiryan Malachi. One seriously injured.
But not one Israeli has died as a result of rocket fire in the last year.

Hey, what do Israeli soldiers do when they get bored?
They go over to the West Bank & the Gaza Strip and get stoned.

Two Jewish businessmen meet in the street. “Oy, Abraham, I m sorry to hear about that fire at your warehouse”.
“Ssh!” hisses the other, “It’s not till next week”.​

Lipush the average viewer doesn't get what code red: numbers...are.

We are aware rockets are being fired in response to the 100 attacks by Israel on Gaza, also on infrastructure.

IDF is not in Gaza now.

They're all over Gaza. And they assassinated two military officials and a police security official.

I Hope you weren't making that as an excuse.

Rockets are in response to these cruel attacks.

Loinie, what blogstain si that spewage of yours coming from? I notice you still haven't cited it or linked to the original - so to me it doesn't exist.

"But not one Israeli has died as a result of rocket fire in the last year."

My understanding is that at least one boy did die - but it does not matter. It is an act of war to shoot into another nation. So you claim about Israeli incursions into Gaza, then so it is with the rockets FROM Gaza.

Lipush the average viewer doesn't get what code red: numbers...are.

We are aware rockets are being fired in response to the 100 attacks by Israel on Gaza, also on infrastructure.

IDF is not in Gaza now.

They're all over Gaza. And they assassinated two military officials and a police security official.

You're more than welcome to give information, I opened this thread to do just that. right now I'm listening to the redio and media, I have no clue of the Gaza happenings, but only in my district. Just because you think no one should care doesn't mean I should not say what's going on. It happenes as we speak and I hear it all outside.:cool:

Last edited:
IDF is not in Gaza now.

You're more than welcome to give information, I opened this threat to do just that. right now I'm listening to the redio and media, I have no clue of the Gaza happenings, but only in my district. Just because you think no one should care doesn't mean I should not say what's going on. It happenes as we speak and I hear it all outside.:cool:

No one understands your posts, this isn't an Israeli forum warning people of Israeli cities.

Forum List

Back