🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Actually Netanyahu and Barak will be in the pits of hell for murdering 5 children and a 65 year old today.

You can say what you want in this world.

But when God's judgement is here, you and the Israeli criminals are gonna be in hell together.
Stop yer whining asshole. The missile shooting terrorist leader had it coming. Israel will take these animals out one by one. Count on it. One way ticket to hell.

Actually Netanyahu and Barak will be in the pits of hell for murdering 5 children and a 65 year old today.

But when God's judgement is here, you and the Israeli criminals are gonna be in hell together.
Stop yer whining asshole. The missile shooting terrorist leader had it coming. Israel will take these animals out one by one. Count on it. One way ticket to hell.

You're a Zionist terrorist that's gonna burn in hell, why should I care what you say? You're on ignore.

LOL, Roudy goes against his own beliefs. I thought Jews don't believe in a "Hell". So all the Hamas are going to Heaven.

You can't just stand idle to a sick, psychotic military and government that bomb your city on a daily basis. - you said.

I could not agree more. That is the very same reason Israel began this operation in the first place.

No. They went in for "deterrence" , due to the "advanced" Cold War weapons Gaza militants obtained.

Israel always strikes Gaza to test weapons, murder innocents, elections, and show of force.
The moral of the story is you fuck with Israel you will get your ass torched.

You like a torch up your anus, don't you Ahmed bin BecauseKnowsJackshit?

You're a Zionist terrorist that's gonna burn in hell, why should I care what you say? You're on ignore.
Wa wa wa! Look how this Muslim donkey weeps for a terrorist thug. Very entertaining.

Israel still continues its fereicious assault, who knows what's still to come. May God send that terror state an earthquake that would take Netanyahu, Barak, and the whole IDF with it. Amen.

LOL, Roudy goes against his own beliefs. I thought Jews don't believe in a "Hell". So all the Hamas are going to Heaven.
If heaven is the place where you get fucked by 72 homosexual donkeys for eternity while sucking dick, yes.

This is not true, what you said, at ALL!

Most people in southerner Kibbutzim are people who had fields inherited to them by families, our family lived in Be'er Sheva for decades. so many others I know.

Where did you get the silly idea that most southerners are "new"? not true.

Exactly, very few decades, those are the old ones, the new ones are settlers.

They are not innocent people.

what "settlers" do you refer to?

The same ones who were expelled from Gush Katif for a fake "peace"??

Sorry, but those settlers are up north no Nitzanim, not in my area.

Again, you're mistaken.

You can't just stand idle to a sick, psychotic military and government that bomb your city on a daily basis. - you said.

I could not agree more. That is the very same reason Israel began this operation in the first place.

No. They went in for "deterrence" , due to the "advanced" Cold War weapons Gaza militants obtained.

Israel always strikes Gaza to test weapons, murder innocents, elections, and show of force.

If they harm innocent Israeli civilians, they have to pay the price. That's how it is. Sadly that civilians have to die in order for Hamas to fall.

Those who think that Israel should just sit back and watch its civilians get bombed, are in for a shocking surprise.

Israel still continues its fereicious assault, who knows what's still to come. May God send that terror state an earthquake that would take Netanyahu, Barak, and the whole IDF with it. Amen.
Tissue? Stiff sniff, it was really "fereicious" wasn't it? I'm like weeping, from laughing that is.

Maybe you should go join your fellow jihadists in their "struggle" against the Zionists? Yallah Kalb, heywan, rooh men hon! Kharab deenek!

"Don't cry for me....GAZA-TINA"

"I shot the missiles...you torched my car"

The happenings in Kiryat Malachi: 3 Israeli civilians killed, to men and a woman, at their 30's. Besides, an 8 months old baby girl, another infant boy, and a 4 year old child badly hurt. Besides them, at least 3 more badly injured.

Last edited:
1234_wa.jpg

286.jpg

288.jpg

Last edited:
20:57- Alarm in Be'er Sheva

I feel bad for you. Youre just stuck in the middle.

I have 2 questions, and neither of them come from a place of anger. All i ask for is your honest answer. Do you regret that Hamas was elected? Do you think your government (hamas) should be shooting rockets into Israeli neighborhoods, thereby provoking the inevitable response from Israel?

Forum List

Back