🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

0958 zulu time

code amber.
detected a faint odor of gas. woke with a start.
realised it was a bit of flatulence left over from the earlier bomb run.
must not eat beans for dinner on cold nights aand sleep with covers over my head.
withhdrew alert.
seal out.

50a4bdc426fbd4771.jpg

Zeitun, minutes ago

On January 4, 2009, Israeli planes hit the A-Raeiya Medical Center and its mobile clinics, without warning, causing damages of $800,000. The center, which served 100 patients a day, was clearly marked as a medical facility and was located in the middle of a residential area, with no government or military facilities are nearby.[47]

On January 11, Israeli forces "completely destroyed" a clinic run by Catholic relief group Caritas in al-Meghazi, also damaging 20 nearby homes in the attack.[55]

The following day, a mother and infant clinic run by Christian Aid and the Near East Council of Churches was destroyed by Israeli jets,[56]

Israeli forces also attacked and damaged Danish mobile health clinics, prompting the Danish Foreign Ministry to consider demanding compensation from Israel.[64] Muhammad Ramadan of the ICRC testified to Physicians for Human Rights-Israel (PHP-I) that his ambulance, clearly marked with ICRC symbols was shot at by a tank despite coordination with the IDF.[47

I can see you are understandably upset and while your source appears to be Wiki it is still incumbent on you to credit your sources.

^^^^^^

Kid playing soccer in a open field with several other friends somehow is being taken advantage of.

This Jewish mentality is what made Hitler kill them.

They just don't understand.

That kind of talk makes you sound like a Nazi. Are you a Nazi?

I can't imagine how much fear the Palestinian community in Gaza is feeling with a sick military targeting the tiny city with heaviest means possible.

Cowards. Always bombing a defenseless population like I predicted, a while back, they will never hit Iran or Hezbollah, only Gaza.

These people started the war. Make God's curse be on them.

Israel has targeted Hezbollah and neither they nor the Iranians have been firing rockets into Israel.

Lame dodge.
Ain't no dodge, dumbass! You just don't have the grey matter to follow a conversation. Let's recap how it developed.

After this idiot, said this...
Originally Posted by toomuchtime_
People should be worried about Gaza because despite its continued provocations, Hamas has not built any bomb shelters or installed any air raid alarms
I responded with this...

Because you need cement to build shelters.

Then you come flying in out of left field in all your incoherent glory, with this little jewel...We weren't talking about rockets, junior, we were talking about bomb shelters.

But being the nice guy as I am, I tried to give you a hint...
They don't make cement rockets!

Maybe in the Legoland you live in, but not on planet earth.
that your response was a tad off topic, to save you from forum embarrassment.

But instead of realizing you're a taco short of a combo plate, you doubled-down and went commando...
Lame dodge.
thinking you could bullshit your way through this.

But you couldn't, got shot down in flames and now must assume the position.

Since this is all a bit over your (pin)head I will simplify:
Hamas manages to "import" what they need to build their rockets.
Why can't they also smuggle in concrete to build shelters (cement is an additive sometimes added to concrete). :D

You can't just stand idle to a sick, psychotic military and government that bomb your city on a daily basis. - you said.

I could not agree more. That is the very same reason Israel began this operation in the first place.

No. They went in for "deterrence" , due to the "advanced" Cold War weapons Gaza militants obtained.

Israel always strikes Gaza to test weapons, murder innocents, elections, and show of force.

If they harm innocent Israeli civilians, they have to pay the price. That's how it is. Sadly that civilians have to die in order for Hamas to fall.

Those who think that Israel should just sit back and watch its civilians get bombed, are in for a shocking surprise.

Quit trying to speak from a victims point of view, or else you're really gonna piss me off.

Israel started this murdering campaign no question about it.

No, you can't just decide to bomb any Palestinian government every time you feel like it.

Lipush the average viewer doesn't get what code red: numbers...are.

We are aware rockets are being fired in response to the 100 attacks by Israel on Gaza, also on infrastructure.

IDF is not in Gaza now.

They're all over Gaza. And they assassinated two military officials and a police security official.

I Hope you weren't making that as an excuse.

Rockets are in response to these cruel attacks.

Rocket and mortar fire preceded the current IDF operation to weed out your terror-rat buds, Princess. :D

Since this is all a bit over your (pin)head I will simplify:
Hamas manages to "import" what they need to build their rockets.
Why can't they also smuggle in concrete to build shelters (cement is an additive sometimes added to concrete). :D
Sorry, once you're out of the closet, you can't go back.

They're all over Gaza. And they assassinated two military officials and a police security official.

I Hope you weren't making that as an excuse.

Rockets are in response to these cruel attacks.

You're more than welcome to give information, I opened this threat to do just that. right now I'm listening to the redio and media, I have no clue of the Gaza happenings, but only in my district. Just because you think no one should care doesn't mean I should not say what's going on. It happenes as we speak and I hear it all outside.:cool:

No one understands your posts, this isn't an Israeli forum warning people of Israeli cities.

I undertand Lipush's posts just fine.
Stop pretending to speak for everyone.

Forum List

Back