🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Two Arabs boarded a shuttle out of Washington for New York. One sat in the window seat, the other in the middle seat. Just before takeoff a fat, little Israeli guy got on and took the aisle seat next to the Arabs. He kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said, “I think I ll go up and get a coke.” “No problem,” said the Israeli. “I ll get it for you.” While he was gone, the Arab picked up the Israeli’s shoe and spit in it. When the Israeli returned with the coke, the other Arab said, “That looks good. I think I ll have one too.” Again, the Israeli obligingly went to fetch it, and while he is gone the Arab other picked up the other shoe and spit in it. The Israeli returned with the coke, and they all sat back and enjoyed the short flight to New York. As the plane was landing the Israeli slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. “How long must this go on?” he asked. “This enmity between our peoples….. this hatred… this animosity… this spitting in shoes and peeing in cokes?”

The gazan baby murderers who are so delighted to murder israeli babies that -----they even murder their own-----do not need CEMENT---to make shelters------a bomb shelter that can save the lives of children can be as simple as a HOLE IN THE GROUND The pimps and sluts who are parents to the unfortunate children could do it with soup spoons . FURTHERMORE----they already have ELABORATELY CONSTRUCTED tunnels right into egypt-----any kid they wanted to save could simply be walked into egypt. or the kids could be stored in the tunnels during the fighting------

for the record----most Israeli "shelters" are not elaborate cement structures------householders make their own----or sometimes the basement of a building is the "shelter"

During the 2006 war with Lebanon----Nus Kharah allah stored himself in one of many STEEL WALLED FORTRESSES----built into the mountainsides between Lebanon and syria-----none of the kids in the arena of war HE CREATED----were helped out of NUS KHARAH ALLAH's war in any way-----that is the islamo nazi CREED let the kids die

No. They went in for "deterrence" , due to the "advanced" Cold War weapons Gaza militants obtained.

Israel always strikes Gaza to test weapons, murder innocents, elections, and show of force.

If they harm innocent Israeli civilians, they have to pay the price. That's how it is. Sadly that civilians have to die in order for Hamas to fall.

Those who think that Israel should just sit back and watch its civilians get bombed, are in for a shocking surprise.

Quit trying to speak from a victims point of view, or else you're really gonna piss me off.

Israel started this murdering campaign no question about it.

No, you can't just decide to bomb any Palestinian government every time you feel like it.

Do you thing Israel wants this? All people want is to be able to live their lives, but it can't happen with these muslim nutjobs

Do you realise how evil you are to believe its evil of someone else to be concerned about Jewish people getting hurt?
Accept that most of those people concernced with Jewish people getting hurt, could care less about Palestinian people getting hurt.

So you're half good/half evil.

Bull....you're a clueless idiot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hdqBGfyBdE&feature=related]Big-hearted Israeli Doctors Save Arab Children - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5wG6SQ_FHg]Palestina Jerusalem clinic puts conflict to one side and saves lives - YouTube[/ame]

Do you realise how evil you are to believe its evil of someone else to be concerned about Jewish people getting hurt?
Accept that most of those people concernced with Jewish people getting hurt, could care less about Palestinian people getting hurt.

Wrong again, groinboy. I expressed my concern for innocents on both sides and Bcoz said I am evil to be concerned for Jewish (he even forgot to say Israeli) people. Geddit?

Wrong again, groinboy. I expressed my concern for innocents on both sides and Bcoz said I am evil to be concerned for Jewish (he even forgot to say Israeli) people. Geddit?

You express concern for everyone in Israel meaning the criminals who launched this assault.

We know you want Gaza burned down and you're bigoted.

Your view is a criminal view, the truth is Israel is responsible for everything that happened in the past 24 hours.

Last edited:
Yeah of course Israel wants this and did this.

So they left Gaza...forcibly removed all the Jews there just so they could have more war? :doubt:

You act as if Gaza was a Jewish city. It was an occupied city with illegal settlers--about 8,000 of them. And the rest were military forces.

Gaza was an occupied territory. They had to leave sooner or later.

And they sanctioned Gaza and made restrictions right away.

As I told you yesterday, Bcoz,I don't pray but my thoughts are with the innocents on both sides. I appreciate you are upset, but revealing your Jew hatred over and over again on this thread and saying things such as the 'Jewish mentality is what made Hitler kill them' is utterly disgusting and won't win you any supporters. The cat is now firmly out of the bag so don't pretend you aren't antisemitic anymore, I don't think that will wash now. Benefit of the doubt withdrawn.

I really don't see how you're fair. When you can prove that, okay. We will see.

Other than that I'm not in a good mood, my grandma is having problems.

My cousins are in danger.

And it's because of Israel's war on Gaza.

I hope they will be OK, Bcoz.

194872_345x230.jpg

You express concern for everyone in Israel meaning the criminals who launched this assault.

We know you want Gaza burned down and you're bigoted.

Your view is a criminal view, the truth is Israel is responsible for everything that happened in the past 24 hours.

Whatever. Have it your way.

Yeah of course Israel wants this and did this.

So they left Gaza...forcibly removed all the Jews there just so they could have more war? :doubt:

You act as if Gaza was a Jewish city. It was an occupied city with illegal settlers--about 8,000 of them. And the rest were military forces.

So you didn't answer the question....Gaza was a test case, to see if the Arabs there could make something of that place, to live in peace they could not.

I am impressed 'because' this is a FIRST no doubt MORSI is a real live SAINT lets see what he has up his sleeve. I am also delighted since it will take pressure off the Israeli hosptals and -------that slut with a bomb on her belly "PREGNANCY" thing that the whores of gaza were using for a time

So you didn't answer the question....Gaza was a test case, to see if the Arabs there could make something of that place, to live in peace they could not.

Dude, who are you joking man? Ha Ha Ha!

Forum List

Back