🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

3_1352975881_4359.jpg

You act as if Gaza was a Jewish city. It was an occupied city with illegal settlers--about 8,000 of them. And the rest were military forces.

Gaza was an occupied territory. They had to leave sooner or later.

And they sanctioned Gaza and made restrictions right away.

So you didn't answer the question....Gaza was a test case, to see if the Arabs there could make something of that place, to live in peace they could not.

Dude, who are you joking man? Ha Ha Ha!

So you have no answer...because you're blind you praise Hamas and they kill their own...sad

So you didn't answer the question....Gaza was a test case, to see if the Arabs there could make something of that place, to live in peace they could not.

Dude, who are you joking man? Ha Ha Ha!

So you have no answer...because you're blind you praise Hamas and they kill their own...sad

I said already if I see ignorance I won't respond to it. You know you're statement made no sense. And you know it's crap. When you say reasonable things, ill respond.

Anonymous hacked Israel's foriegn ministry website LOL.

That's awesome.

Just FYI, Anonymous also hacked my kids' summer camp's website this past August and threatened American children. I don't find them to be anything to be proud of.

Last edited:
Lipush -- thank you for the updates. My family is in J'lem and around there but my thoughts are also with you and yours. I have former students in צה"ל and I worry about them as well. ה' ישמֺר

BIK -- I feel that the innocent civilians in the strip are not being served by the Hamas government and are being used by various factions as pawns in a very dangerous game. My thoughts go out to those caught in the middle, no matter which side of border they are on.

Lipush -- thank you for the updates. My family is in J'lem and around there but my thoughts are also with you and yours. I have former students in צה"ל and I worry about them as well. ה' ישמֺר

BIK -- I feel that the innocent civilians in the strip are not being served by the Hamas government and are being used by various factions as pawns in a very dangerous game. My thoughts go out to those caught in the middle, no matter which side of border they are on.

No fucking body is used by fucking anybody.

Quit spewing that shit over and over again.

Hamas is responding to Israel's criminal acts.

Israel is 100% responsible for this escalation.

I'm not just about civilians. I stand for the Palestinian soldiers as well.

Hamas I greatly appreciate your efforts to defend the Palestinian people and your sacrifices you've made to stand for our honor. This crime won't go without a response.

Habibi Ahmed RIP. May God help the Palestinians in Gaza.

Anonymous hacked Israel's foriegn ministry website LOL.

That's awesome.

Just FYI, Anonymous also hacked my kids' summer camp's website this past August and threatened American children. I don't find them to be anything to be proud of.

Link?

the local press downplayed it but it is on the Anonymous facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=342221079197770&id=134030470016833

I saved screen shots of the hacking. It named names of Americans. If this is OK with you, just say so. You might, then, be overjoyed to read about the attacks on the camp 15 miles away ( Jewish Summer Campers 'Terrorized' in Pennsylvania - ABC News )

People, I know that Israel will go on a rampage pretty soon, so when you see my disappointment. Take that in consideration.

They will launch a war anytime this week and kill thousands again.

And I lost 5 cousins in the last war.

I won't be surprised if I lose more this time.

Link?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=342221079197770&id=134030470016833

I saved screen shots of the hacking. It named names of Americans. If this is OK with you, just say so. You might, then, be overjoyed to read about the attacks on the camp 15 miles away ( Jewish Summer Campers 'Terrorized' in Pennsylvania - ABC News )

They didn't threaten American children.

And the second link has nothing to do with the hacking group. Those were a few angry rednecks.

And the second link has nothing to do with the hacking group. Those were a few angry rednecks.
so when a parent sees attacks on an ideology and violent pictures with the closing "expect us" that parent shouldn't see that as a threat to his child's well being.

do you have any children?

the second link is to an attack on a camp 15 miles away. no doubt it had nothing to do with any anti-jewish or israel feeling. It was just rednecks angry over...um...what was it again?

Sept 12, 2005. 2 qassam rockets fired into Israel from Gaza. Would someone tell me what that was "in response" to?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH54mvKvYgc]Burned Palestine girl in Israel's Attack On Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

so when a parent sees attacks on an ideology and violent pictures with the closing "expect us" that parent shouldn't see that as a threat to his child's well being.

do you have any children?

the second link is to an attack on a camp 15 miles away. no doubt it had nothing to do with any anti-jewish or israel feeling. It was just rednecks angry over...um...what was it again?

You have no links or reports.

And I know they attacked the summer camp because they don't like jews. Idiot. That's why I said they're angry rednecks.

I'm not just about civilians. I stand for the Palestinian soldiers as well.

Hamas I greatly appreciate your efforts to defend the Palestinian people and your sacrifices you've made to stand for our honor. This crime won't go without a response.

Habibi Ahmed RIP. May God help the Palestinians in Gaza.
Speaking of soldiers, is your regiment all geared up to go over the top? As the Regimental commander are you going to be leading the charge? Tally Ho!

Were they Jihadists or civilians?
Israel makes no distinction between the two. Everyone is treated as a terrorist. Men, women, children, the elderly, people holding white flags, people cowering in their homes, people fishing, people farming, etc., everyone.

Testimony 50 – Rules of Engagement

All Palestinians were suspects, so even ones waving white flags were shot. Orders were to shoot at everyone, “even an old woman – take them down.”
Israeli's who are appauled by this, will always have my respect; those that attempt to defend this policy, can go to hell!
Moral of the story. Don't piss the Israelis off.

Forum List

Back