🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

194930_345x230.jpg

Miracle, when Hamas militant was killed, he somehow got his final prayer finger up.
No, his finger was intact because it went right up his ass.

They didn't threaten American children.

And the second link has nothing to do with the hacking group. Those were a few angry rednecks.
so when a parent sees attacks on an ideology and violent pictures with the closing "expect us" that parent shouldn't see that as a threat to his child's well being.

do you have any children?

the second link is to an attack on a camp 15 miles away. no doubt it had nothing to do with any anti-jewish or israel feeling. It was just rednecks angry over...um...what was it again?

You have no links or reports.

And I know they attacked the summer camp because they don't like jews. Idiot. That's why I said they're angry rednecks.
you are right. i have no links or reports. Other than the link to the Anonymous page which admits it. I guess they are liars and the whole event that they tout on multiple pages never happened. Keep admiring Anonymous. You have just called them liars.

And I'm glad that you recognize that actual violence against American children happened because people are against Jews. Now, maybe you can see why the statement "expect us" which came right at the same time as violence against Jews is a problem. Maybe you can see it. Maybe you just don't want to.

As I told you yesterday, Bcoz,I don't pray but my thoughts are with the innocents on both sides. I appreciate you are upset, but revealing your Jew hatred over and over again on this thread and saying things such as the 'Jewish mentality is what made Hitler kill them' is utterly disgusting and won't win you any supporters. The cat is now firmly out of the bag so don't pretend you aren't antisemitic anymore, I don't think that will wash now. Benefit of the doubt withdrawn.

I really don't see how you're fair. When you can prove that, okay. We will see.

Other than that I'm not in a good mood, my grandma is having problems.

My cousins are in danger.

And it's because of Israel's war on Gaza.
Hey donkey boy, have you thought, maybe, Just maybe, it's because of Hamas' war on the Jews?

Yeah of course Israel wants this and did this.

So they left Gaza...forcibly removed all the Jews there just so they could have more war? :doubt:

Man is not free unless government is limited.Ronald Reagan

"Some people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world." `Winston S. Churchill, 1920

nice sig line there, dualie, but you may want to take that rag on the right of my flag and put it on the left side at least...

(GRAPHIC OF AMERICAN FLAG ON THE LEFT AND ISRAELI FLAG ON RIGHT)

"No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level, to the right of the flag of the United States of America."

now, i have, in the past defended the rights of people to hold dual citisenship and all; and i have never really entered in depth to the discussion when people were accusing people of being dualies, but i think you meet the qualifications of being the kind of "dualie." of whom people have so severely criticised...

this message board is called "The United States Message Board". now, i don't really want that israeli rag flying next to mine, but if you must do so, at least do it properly and put the israeli flag on the left.

flag etiquette...

"No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level, to the right of the flag of the United States of America..."

Flag Code | The American Legion

some of us have fought for and some of us have had friends who died for what that flag stands for and while i would defend the right that allows you to disrespect that flad and those men and women, that same right allows me to call you a "fucking asshole dualie."

move it, jew. fuckin' dualie.

(p.s. and just so you know, those little irish american flag pins that people wear, they do make them with the american flag on the right and most of the true irish men and women i know who wear those...most don't...wear the ones with the american flag on the right.)

It's an act of war and a war crime, Princess. :D
An act of war, is the one who initiates the violence and in this case, it's Israel. They have been laying seize to Gaza, ever since Hamas was elected. To collectively punish an entire population of people, just because you didn't like the results of their election, is pretty sick in the head!

THAT, is the act of war.
There is no "siege" on Gaza, that's just made up shit to justify Hamas animals shooting rockets at Israel. There is a blockade and inspection of goods to make sure weapons do t get in.

We have a PSTD old man who was bullied when he was younger, make foolish posts. He's on ignore.

So is the other Zionist that uses vile terms to attack Gentiles who are Pro Palestinian. He's on ignore.

They probably private messaged each other to go and spam hateful nonsense.

No will divert from criminal Israel. I won't let it happen.

so when a parent sees attacks on an ideology and violent pictures with the closing "expect us" that parent shouldn't see that as a threat to his child's well being.

do you have any children?

the second link is to an attack on a camp 15 miles away. no doubt it had nothing to do with any anti-jewish or israel feeling. It was just rednecks angry over...um...what was it again?

And I know they attacked the summer camp because they don't like jews. Idiot. That's why I said they're angry rednecks.
you are right. i have no links or reports. Other than the link to the Anonymous page which admits it. I guess they are liars and the whole event that they tout on multiple pages never happened. Keep admiring Anonymous. You have just called them liars.

And I'm glad that you recognize that actual violence against American children happened because people are against Jews. Now, maybe you can see why the statement "expect us" which came right at the same time as violence against Jews is a problem. Maybe you can see it. Maybe you just don't want to.

Like I said show me the link.

And you're putting words in my mouth and projecting like a paranoid Zionist. You're on ignore until you quit projecting.

Two Arabs boarded a shuttle out of Washington for New York. One sat in the window seat, the other in the middle seat. Just before takeoff a fat, little Israeli guy got on and took the aisle seat next to the Arabs. He kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said, “I think I ll go up and get a coke.” “No problem,” said the Israeli. “I ll get it for you.” While he was gone, the Arab picked up the Israeli’s shoe and spit in it. When the Israeli returned with the coke, the other Arab said, “That looks good. I think I ll have one too.” Again, the Israeli obligingly went to fetch it, and while he is gone the Arab other picked up the other shoe and spit in it. The Israeli returned with the coke, and they all sat back and enjoyed the short flight to New York. As the plane was landing the Israeli slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. “How long must this go on?” he asked. “This enmity between our peoples….. this hatred… this animosity… this spitting in shoes and peeing in cokes?”
Old one.

Roudy we aren't animals for you to come here and act like you own us and we serve you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4xMHVSZLyU]Rabbi Ovadia Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews - YouTube[/ame]

Facts are Israel started a massacre on the Palestinians and killed babies and infants.

And you're a criminal who's gonna burn in hell.

And you're putting words in my mouth and projecting like a paranoid Zionist. You're on ignore until you quit projecting.

I did show you the link. And you checked it. And you responded to its content. So...um...yeah.

One more silly question -- maybe I don't understand this whole "ignore" thing, but how will you know that I have stopped "projecting" (a word which you are using incorrectly) if you have me on ignore?

Of course, if you respond to this, it shows I'm not on ignore which would be even more problematic as it would call your resolve into question.

I did show you the link. And you checked it. And you responded to its content. So...um...yeah.

One more silly question -- maybe I don't understand this whole "ignore" thing, but how will you know that I have stopped "projecting" (a word which you are using incorrectly) if you have me on ignore?

Of course, if you respond to this, it shows I'm not on ignore which would be even more problematic as it would call your resolve into question.

That's not a link. Anyone could have made a Facebook page. Show me a report of your claims.

I'm not just about civilians. I stand for the Palestinian soldiers as well.

Hamas I greatly appreciate your efforts to defend the Palestinian people and your sacrifices you've made to stand for our honor. This crime won't go without a response.

Habibi Ahmed RIP. May God help the Palestinians in Gaza.

They don't defend the palestinian people they endanger them every single day and put them in harms way every opportunity they get.
And your support for a school bus targetting terrorist is noted.

Hamas I greatly appreciate your efforts to defend the Palestinian people and your sacrifices you've made to stand for our honor. This crime won't go without a response.

They don't defend the palestinian people they endanger them every single day and put them in harms way every opportunity they get.

Military bus was right next to it. It's the fault of the IDF for using settler teenagers as human shields and driving them next to a IDF bus full of troops taking them near the border and teaching them that they will drop bombs on Gaza one day too.

There's no such thing as a school bus patrolling the border you idiot.

That being said, you're full of shit. Israel commits a massacre and a act of war and you act as if the everyone else is brainwashed fool. Hamas does defend it's people. Israel is a criminal state.

You say any other retarded garbage again and you're on ignore.

Yeah of course Israel wants this and did this.

So they left Gaza...forcibly removed all the Jews there just so they could have more war? :doubt:

Man is not free unless government is limited.Ronald Reagan

"Some people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world." `Winston S. Churchill, 1920

nice sig line there, dualie, but you may want to take that rag on the right of my flag and put it on the left side at least...

(GRAPHIC OF AMERICAN FLAG ON THE LEFT AND ISRAELI FLAG ON RIGHT)

"No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level, to the right of the flag of the United States of America."

now, i have, in the past defended the rights of people to hold dual citisenship and all; and i have never really entered in depth to the discussion when people were accusing people of being dualies, but i think you meet the qualifications of being the kind of "dualie." of whom people have so severely criticised...

this message board is called "The United States Message Board". now, i don't really want that israeli rag flying next to mine, but if you must do so, at least do it properly and put the israeli flag on the left.

flag etiquette...

"No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level, to the right of the flag of the United States of America..."

Flag Code | The American Legion

some of us have fought for and some of us have had friends who died for what that flag stands for and while i would defend the right that allows you to disrespect that flad and those men and women, that same right allows me to call you a "fucking asshole dualie."

move it, jew. fuckin' dualie.

(p.s. and just so you know, those little irish american flag pins that people wear, they do make them with the american flag on the right and most of the true irish men and women i know who wear those...most don't...wear the ones with the american flag on the right.)
The American flag is in the correct position. It's on the right of the Israeli flag from it's view. The height of flags are when flying from poles, not as a standard.

Of course Israel goes in and damages all the infrastructure to always keep the Gazans on brink of collapse and to ruin their economy.

Fucking criminals these people.

Military bus was right next to it. It's the fault of the IDF for using settler teenagers as human shields and driving them next to a IDF bus full of troops taking them near the border and teaching them that they will drop bombs on Gaza one day too.

That being said, you're full of shit. Israel commits a massacre and a act of war and you act as if the everyone else is brainwashed fool. Hamas does defend it's people. Israel is a criminal state.

Put everybody on ignore and you'll be reading your diary on your own personal thread. Kewl!

I see, so your beloved scummy terrorist targetting a school bus means Israel puts its children in harms way, but Hamas provoking military responses to its attacks and launching rockets from behind its women and children is a different thing altogether. Way to go, Bcoz.
Now, what makes you think I care whether or not you put me on ignore?
BTW, you've claimed you are putting so many people on ignore you are just going to end up talking to yourself. Lol :clap2:.

Forum List

Back