🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Why isn't your all omnipotent allah improving the lot of his people, the pals? Why has he allowed Israel this 'devastating power' whilst denying it to the pals?

So all of this because you hate muslims? :cool:

I don't even care anymore.

Eh? I was interested in your view on this and I'm interested because several times on this thread alone you have pleaded with Allah to visit destruction on Israel via various means. But no matter.

Stop lying, I asked for a earthquake to kill Netanyahu and the rest of the IDF officials and killers.

I love how Lipush tries to give us a psychological description that some Israeli children were hurt. And that we should feel so bad for them.

All innocents don't deserve to be hurt, but, you people need to understand the circumstances.

There are over tens of children injured in Gaza and a few have been killed.

As a result of Israeli operations.

It is not psychological. It's simple information.

Palestinian media shows nonestop civilians getting hurt. If they are they should show this.

But when you say what you say completely ignoring Hamas' war crimes against Israel, you put a false picture infront of people's faces. I see it my obligation to balance it.

I love how Lipush tries to give us a psychological description that some Israeli children were hurt. And that we should feel so bad for them.

All innocents don't deserve to be hurt, but, you people need to understand the circumstances.

Palestinian media shows nonestop civilians getting hurt. If they are they should show this.

But when you say what you say completely ignoring Hamas' war crimes against Israel, you put a false picture infront of people's faces. I see it my obligation to balance it.

It's not a war crime to respond to a world power attempting to destroy your people and attack electricity and infrastructure.

Hamas needs to send a message to Israelis they they are sick of Israel playing around with Gaza and testing their weapons and making the Palestinians live in fear all their life. Everyone is terrorized by Israel's actions in Gaza.

Hamas is responding. Palestinian media shows all the attacks and injuries. Your military is attacking civilians and civilian infrastructure, truth hurts doesn't it.

Btw the international world can go fuck itself, they won't say anything against Israel. Most people are with the Palestinian people and many governments have denounced Israel's actions.

Last edited:
2 qassam's on Sept 12, 2005 was a response to what exactly? Oh wait. I'm on ignore.

17:52 Alarm in Be'er Sheva. I could hear the Iron Dome from my window. That was kinda cool:)

Exactly, it's all cool, that's the point, people in Ashkolon are driving around like normal. I just seen live pictures.

This is an aggressive nature by the IDF to give people in Gaza hell.

It's not a war crime to respond to a world power attempting to destroy your people and attack electricity and infrastructure.

Hamas needs to send a message to Israelis they they are sick of Israel playing around with Gaza and testing their weapons and making the Palestinians live in fear all their life. Everyone is terrorized by Israel's actions in Gaza.

Hamas is responding. Palestinian media shows all the attacks and injuries. Your military is attacking civilians and civilian infrastructure, truth hurts doesn't it.

Hamas hides behind their own children while trying to kill ours.

That's double war crime.

Over the last 40 hours more than 200 terrorist destinations were hurt, and compared to cast lead, Palestinian casualties are very low, and the killed ones are not civilians. That's Kudos to the IDF.

No matter the fact that you deny it, we all know Hamas committes war crimes against Israeli civilians. That's a known fact in Israel and the world. We have the right to defend ourselves like Palestinians have theirs.

But since you've admitted yourself that obviously Jewish souls don't count, there is no reason why I should even argue with you.

'because' all militaries of a whole big file of ---POSSIBLE OPERATIONS for possible events------Israel is now responding to quite a bit of islamic shit that has taken place over weeks----no matter how many kids your nabi raped and murdered----that DOES NOT GIVE THE STINKING UMMAH the "RIGHT" to continue the program

That's not a response. It always happens with an Israeli escalation near the elections.

This has been planned for a while. It's shadowy. Israel has devastating power and they murder people in a ferocious way. Palestinians have every right to respond.

Why isn't your all omnipotent allah improving the lot of his people, the pals? Why has he allowed Israel this 'devastating power' whilst denying it to the pals?

Thanks for pointing out what certainly appears to be a flaw in much Muslim interpretation of the Qu'ran: If all that happens is by the Will of Allah - then how is it Allah could will that the people of Mohammed be 'oppressed' by anyone else?

The classical answer is that no merely human power could oppose the Divine - and so 'The Devil makes them do it'.

That of course doesn't take into account world politics or weapons technology......

A non-theological assessment would acknowledge that the other Arab nations are fed up with the HAMAS/Hezbollah SHIT and don't want 'em anywhere near their own nations, and are quite happy to watch the Israelis tear up Gaza trying to destroy HAMAS. In fact, most of 'em are provately CHEERING the destruction even as they publicly weep copious crocodile tears over their 'poor persecuted Palestinian brethren' - whom they import as non-citizen 'guest workers' little better than slaves. Because they can.

The Syrians and Iranians are DELIGHTED - they get to see dead Jews on TV *AND* use the Gaza fighting as a massive distraction from their own oppression of their own citizens. I bet we can add Qutar, Bahrain, and a few other States to that list, too....

The Turks are snickering, because they can sneer at EVERYONE - while knowing this'll distract folks from taking them to task over the Armenian genocide while the clock runs out and the last survivors die.....

The Russians can piously express dismay, while being relieved that this distracts everyone from noticing their support of Iran/Syria: they are too short-sighted to see what they're about to reap along their southern border with all those Islamic-stans!

Lipush keeps telling us that I don't live there so I shouldn't be upset.

Even though in the summer of 2011 I was near hit by a drone strike and have experienced Israeli terror myself.

I lived almost a year during the occupation before 2005. I know what's it like to be under attack and I get memories that flashback. I know what my people are going through. I won't stand by idle.

I have citizenship to Gaza.

Don't be fooled by her. I was in Gaza during a similar operation like this back in 2003-2004.

2 qassam's on Sept 12, 2005 was a response to what exactly? Oh wait. I'm on ignore.

Who the fuck cares what happened in 2005? You retard it doesn't matter.

so you replaced "ignore" with "ignorance."

bold move.

No, you're ignorance is putting something up from 8 years ago that actually was in response to an Israeli attack back in 2005.

Like I said, I don't actually have you on ignore, the button, but if I see stupid things like that it won't engage me in a convo with you.

Hamas hides behind their own children while trying to kill ours.

That's double war crime.

Over the last 40 hours more than 200 terrorist destinations were hurt, and compared to cast lead, Palestinian casualties are very low, and the killed ones are not civilians. That's Kudos to the IDF.

No matter the fact that you deny it, we all know Hamas committes war crimes against Israeli civilians. That's a known fact in Israel and the world. We have the right to defend ourselves like Palestinians have theirs.

But since you've admitted yourself that obviously Jewish souls don't count, there is no reason why I should even argue with you.

Everyone has a right to respond and defend theirselves.

YOUR country was NOT defending itself by launching a murdering campaign. And attacking infrastructure.

Marg that was really stupid. Gods will is everything. That doesn't mean he sent Israel to go and kill people. The way you're trying to justify these attacks is devastating. Please don't say something like that again, and steer off topic.

Don't forget the Gas in Gaza, Israel has their economy in interests for this as well. They deceive people.

Israel has their OWN offshore gas and oil fields, much more than they can develop.

And they want to drill in Gaza. They also take the offshore gas and oil of the Gaza coast.

BIK, you are making unwarranted and illogical assumptions there: I assume it's because of what you've been told about 'Zionists' and because you are so anxious about your family.

I will not 'fight' with you: I will note that I do not agree and what led me to the position I take.

I do not think you are really hate-ful, despite some things you've posted just now. I have never been challenged as you are now, so I try to refrain from 'back atcha'.

Who the fuck cares what happened in 2005? You retard it doesn't matter.

so you replaced "ignore" with "ignorance."

bold move.

No, you're ignorance is putting something up from 8 years ago that actually was in response to an Israeli attack back in 2005.

Like I said, I don't actually have you on ignore, the button, but if I see stupid things like that it won't engage me in a convo with you.

which attack in 2005? I'd love to know. The date is quite significant. And your threat not to "engage in convo" with me is not really all that daunting. I haven't seen that you engage in much "convo" with anyone. So far, you have called me an idiot and a retard, cursed and called me a liar. If this is "convo" then I'm ok without it.

Lipush keeps telling us that I don't live there so I shouldn't be upset.

Even though in the summer of 2011 I was near hit by a drone strike and have experienced Israeli terror myself.

I lived almost a year during the occupation before 2005. I know what's it like to be under attack and I get memories that flashback. I know what my people are going through. I won't stand by idle.

I have citizenship to Gaza.

Don't be fooled by her. I was in Gaza during a similar operation like this back in 2003-2004.

I have experienced Palestinian terrorism on myself in 2009.

And I never said you should not care. I said that you basically have no grounds, in this, THIS time, you should thank your God youre not persally involved, and I am no soldier nor have I killed anyone, so your personal attackes are seriously misplaced.

I am sure you know the meaning of being attacked, but so do I. Everytime I hear the siren, I'm truly panicked. I have heard missiled hitting and falling and it sounds like your entire house is crashing down upon you. I have nearly lost my family in more than one occasion.

There is no need from my side to keep quiet while you say stupidities.

Israel has their OWN offshore gas and oil fields, much more than they can develop.

And they want to drill in Gaza. They also take the offshore gas and oil of the Gaza coast.

BIK, you are making unwarranted and illogical assumptions there: I assume it's because of what you've been told about 'Zionists' and because you are so anxious about your family.

I will not 'fight' with you: I will note that I do not agree and what led me to the position I take.

I do not think you are really hate-ful, despite some things you've posted just now. I have never been challenged as you are now, so I try to refrain from 'back atcha'.

You're smarter than that, I don't like these ignorant propaganda points such as " you're brainwashed by your parents" or "Palestinians are provoking" or "Hamas uses their people"

This is disrespectful garbage. I know myself of right and wrong. You don't realize what's it like to have Israel continually attack your strip of land for decades.

Forum List

Back