🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

I have experienced Palestinian terrorism on myself in 2009.

And I never said you should not care. I said that you basically have no grounds, in this, THIS time, you should thank your God youre not persally involved, and I am no soldier nor have I killed anyone, so your personal attackes are seriously misplaced.

I am sure you know the meaning of being attacked, but so do I. Everytime I hear the siren, I'm truly panicked. I have heard missiled hitting and falling and it sounds like your entire house is crashing down upon you. I have nearly lost my family in more than one occasion.

There is no need from my side to keep quiet while you say stupidities.

Qassam rockets are nothing. You were perfectly safe and faced no danger. Most likely,

Try having a drone fall near you. Coward. I've experienced your countries devastating attacks as a teenager, when it happened.

For how long? month? two months? a year?

Try living like a duck in battle range your entire *LIFE*. try living daily under gunshots.

You speak high and mighty behind a screen. thousands of miles away.

It must be ME the coward one:mad:

You are a coward. I got hit by a drone, you would be pissing yourself. I just stayed quiet the whole night.

Marg that was really stupid. Gods will is everything. That doesn't mean he sent Israel to go and kill people. The way you're trying to justify these attacks is devastating. Please don't say something like that again, and steer off topic.

Don't bring God into war. God doesn't want war or children harmed on any side.

God doesn't have bombs and rockets. People DO.

See the difference? It won't be God making peace between Israelis and Palestinians. It is only US who are able to do so.

I never put God in this. Anjelica did.

And you are allowed to make prayers. God isn't involved in the human aspect. In other ways.

YOU brought G-d into it when you implored Allah to kill Israelis. I merely asked why your omnipotent allah who's will is all according to you, has not taken better care of the Pals and why Israel has so much more power in terms of weapons - your statement. Try to remember what you write, Bcoz, it is tiresome having to remind you all the time.

Natural Born Killers

The Goddamned Jews.

Yes, THE Goddamned Jews. Sadly, I DO lump all of them in together now, thank you very much, despite the fact it is not considered ‘polite’ these days. I am well-aware of the fact it’s not ‘nice’ and it’s not ‘fair’ and all the rest of that, but it is what it is nevertheless. I know we’re supposed to go through these cathartic, orgasmic, ecstatic fits of jubilation whenever we come across one out of a million of them who appears to have a shred of decency and speaks out against what their cousins are doing.

However, as far as I’m concerned doing such is no different than finding one, solitary pit bull out of the pack who doesn’t have that killer instinct and who won’t tear you and your loved ones to pieces in an instant for no reason and then adopting the attitude that this single, solitary little doggie constitutes the rule and all the other 99% constitute a mere aberration.

The reason I don’t partake of the delusion anymore is because after many years the light bulb finally went off in my head and I discovered what ‘being a Jew’ means. Despite a very deliberate, carefully-executed propaganda campaign to keep the rest of us in the dark and confused, the fact is that it’s really not that tough to nail down. The Jews–both of today and yesterday–are people of the Old Testament, who claim to adhere to the teachings of a god named Yahweh and who revel in the history of their forefathers.

And what is this Old Testament, who is this Yahweh and who are these forefathers they aspire to emulate? Well, the Old Testament is like their family album they open on a regular basis for guidance. In it, Yahweh speaks to them and tells them what to do, the constant theme of which is that he loves them and ONLY THEM and hates everyone else and that it’s their duty as his loyal subjects to act as the instruments of his hatred for everyone else, meaning they are to invade, murder, tear down, burn down, enslave, rape, dispossess and steal from those on his shitlist.
Natural Born Killers « The Ugly Truth

so you have nothing to back up your claim of an attack in 2005. OK. Why don't you just say so? There's no shame in not knowing. Just in being unwilling to learn.

You brought it up. Not me. That was a pretty disgusting off topic and irrelevant post. If you're trying to defend Israel, that's one of the dumbest ways you can possibly do so.

actually, if you had a clue, you'd see it was not off topic, but indeed, a direct refutation of a claim you made. but you don't, so you don't.

No it wasn't. I claimed response to this war campaign.

Don't bring God into war. God doesn't want war or children harmed on any side.

God doesn't have bombs and rockets. People DO.

See the difference? It won't be God making peace between Israelis and Palestinians. It is only US who are able to do so.

And you are allowed to make prayers. God isn't involved in the human aspect. In other ways.

YOU brought G-d into it when you implored Allah to kill Israelis. I merely asked why your omnipotent allah who's will is all according to you, has not taken better care of the Pals and why Israel has so much more power in terms of weapons - your statement. Try to remember what you write, Bcoz, it is tiresome having to remind you all the time.

Stop lying. I said may God send an earthquake to kill Netanyahu and the IDF officials.

Those aren't innocent "Israelis"

Those are devils.

Why isn't your all omnipotent allah improving the lot of his people, the pals? Why has he allowed Israel this 'devastating power' whilst denying it to the pals?

Thanks for pointing out what certainly appears to be a flaw in much Muslim interpretation of the Qu'ran: If all that happens is by the Will of Allah - then how is it Allah could will that the people of Mohammed be 'oppressed' by anyone else?

The classical answer is that no merely human power could oppose the Divine - and so 'The Devil makes them do it'.

That of course doesn't take into account world politics or weapons technology......

A non-theological assessment would acknowledge that the other Arab nations are fed up with the HAMAS/Hezbollah SHIT and don't want 'em anywhere near their own nations, and are quite happy to watch the Israelis tear up Gaza trying to destroy HAMAS. In fact, most of 'em are provately CHEERING the destruction even as they publicly weep copious crocodile tears over their 'poor persecuted Palestinian brethren' - whom they import as non-citizen 'guest workers' little better than slaves. Because they can.

The Syrians and Iranians are DELIGHTED - they get to see dead Jews on TV *AND* use the Gaza fighting as a massive distraction from their own oppression of their own citizens. I bet we can add Qutar, Bahrain, and a few other States to that list, too....

The Turks are snickering, because they can sneer at EVERYONE - while knowing this'll distract folks from taking them to task over the Armenian genocide while the clock runs out and the last survivors die.....

The Russians can piously express dismay, while being relieved that this distracts everyone from noticing their support of Iran/Syria: they are too short-sighted to see what they're about to reap along their southern border with all those Islamic-stans!

and israelis and jews world wide are celebrating and cheering the slaughter of innocent arab children.

Really? Then you'll have no problem proving that 'Israelis and Jews worldwide are celebrating and cheering the slaughter of innocen arab children'.
Chop chop.

Qassam rockets are nothing. You were perfectly safe and faced no danger. Most likely,

Try having a drone fall near you. Coward. I've experienced your countries devastating attacks as a teenager, when it happened.

Try living like a duck in battle range your entire *LIFE*. try living daily under gunshots.

You are a coward. I got hit by a drone, you would be pissing yourself. I just stayed quiet the whole night.

You don't know me at all. Your "bravery" behind the screen is fuming and fake.

I just mentally added you to my ignore list. Not worth my time.

Please don't respond personally to my posts.

Lipush keeps telling us that I don't live there so I shouldn't be upset.

Even though in the summer of 2011 I was near hit by a drone strike and have experienced Israeli terror myself.

I lived almost a year during the occupation before 2005. I know what's it like to be under attack and I get memories that flashback. I know what my people are going through. I won't stand by idle.

I have citizenship to Gaza.

Don't be fooled by her. I was in Gaza during a similar operation like this back in 2003-2004.

And I never said you should not care. I said that you basically have no grounds, in this, THIS time, you should thank your God youre not persally involved, and I am no soldier nor have I killed anyone, so your personal attackes are seriously misplaced.

I am sure you know the meaning of being attacked, but so do I. Everytime I hear the siren, I'm truly panicked. I have heard missiled hitting and falling and it sounds like your entire house is crashing down upon you. I have nearly lost my family in more than one occasion.

You are a disgrace.

Thanks for pointing out what certainly appears to be a flaw in much Muslim interpretation of the Qu'ran: If all that happens is by the Will of Allah - then how is it Allah could will that the people of Mohammed be 'oppressed' by anyone else?

The classical answer is that no merely human power could oppose the Divine - and so 'The Devil makes them do it'.

That of course doesn't take into account world politics or weapons technology......

A non-theological assessment would acknowledge that the other Arab nations are fed up with the HAMAS/Hezbollah SHIT and don't want 'em anywhere near their own nations, and are quite happy to watch the Israelis tear up Gaza trying to destroy HAMAS. In fact, most of 'em are provately CHEERING the destruction even as they publicly weep copious crocodile tears over their 'poor persecuted Palestinian brethren' - whom they import as non-citizen 'guest workers' little better than slaves. Because they can.

The Syrians and Iranians are DELIGHTED - they get to see dead Jews on TV *AND* use the Gaza fighting as a massive distraction from their own oppression of their own citizens. I bet we can add Qutar, Bahrain, and a few other States to that list, too....

The Turks are snickering, because they can sneer at EVERYONE - while knowing this'll distract folks from taking them to task over the Armenian genocide while the clock runs out and the last survivors die.....

The Russians can piously express dismay, while being relieved that this distracts everyone from noticing their support of Iran/Syria: they are too short-sighted to see what they're about to reap along their southern border with all those Islamic-stans!

and israelis and jews world wide are celebrating and cheering the slaughter of innocent arab children.

Really? Then you'll have no problem proving that 'Israelis and Jews worldwide are celebrating and cheering the slaughter of innocen arab children'.
Chop chop.

I wait for him to prove that, as well.

You are a disgrace.

sometimes you get the feeling that you've been through, and seen it all. a silly mistake.

You are a disgrace.

You're standing up for criminals.

Keep your mouth shut.

Israelis are even upset with the way their Military murders people in Gaza.

Fucking coward!

A message to Israel's leaders: Don't defend me

You are an entire nation of cowards. Always blaming others for the shit you do. Never taking responsibility for the atrocities you commit.

You were recently voted the No.1 most militarized nation on earth. And what do you do with that military? You attack a population of people that doesn't even have one! Nor are they allowed to have weapons to defend themselves. You go in there anyway with air strikes, smart bombs, tanks, banned substances (white phosphorus) and hit them as hard as you possibly can. Doesn't matter if its a 5 year old girl, you shoot them on site!

Let's get one thing straight, little missy, Israel is NOT THE VICTIM!

Stop lying. I said may God send an earthquake to kill Netanyahu and the IDF officials.

Those aren't innocent "Israelis"

Those are devils.

And so it was you who brought G-d into it, and I responded with a question. See? :clap2:

You brought it up. Not me. That was a pretty disgusting off topic and irrelevant post. If you're trying to defend Israel, that's one of the dumbest ways you can possibly do so.

actually, if you had a clue, you'd see it was not off topic, but indeed, a direct refutation of a claim you made. but you don't, so you don't.

No it wasn't. I claimed response to this war campaign.

Oh, so when you wrote in posts 646 and 589 that Gaza rockets which were "in response" or "responding to" you aren't trying to explain ANY rockets attacks before Israel killed Jahbri. So earlier rockets attacks on Israel were not a response to anyting. And when you claimed in #654 that there was an attack in 2005 you were talking about this war campaign also.

I see.

Forum List

Back