🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

It is not psychological. It's simple information.

Palestinian media shows nonestop civilians getting hurt. If they are they should show this.

But when you say what you say completely ignoring Hamas' war crimes against Israel, you put a false picture infront of people's faces. I see it my obligation to balance it.

It's not a war crime to respond to a world power attempting to destroy your people and attack electricity and infrastructure.

Hamas needs to send a message to Israelis they they are sick of Israel playing around with Gaza and testing their weapons and making the Palestinians live in fear all their life. Everyone is terrorized by Israel's actions in Gaza.

Hamas is responding. Palestinian media shows all the attacks and injuries. Your military is attacking civilians and civilian infrastructure, truth hurts doesn't it.

Hamas hides behind their own children while trying to kill ours.

That's double war crime.

Over the last 40 hours more than 200 terrorist destinations were hurt, and compared to cast lead, Palestinian casualties are very low, and the killed ones are not civilians. That's Kudos to the IDF.

No matter the fact that you deny it, we all know Hamas committes war crimes against Israeli civilians. That's a known fact in Israel and the world. We have the right to defend ourselves like Palestinians have theirs.

But since you've admitted yourself that obviously Jewish souls don't count, there is no reason why I should even argue with you.

Hamas hides behind their own children while trying to kill ours.

You will lose respect if you continue to spout Israel's standard line of crap.

"and israelis and jews world wide are celebrating and cheering the slaughter of innocent arab children.

you know, in all my time on the boards, i don't ever think i have seen any of the pro-palestinian/pro- human rights posters, let alone any arab or muslim, actually cyber-cheer and celebrate the deaths of israel children. "

And THAT is what you got out of my words, sealie? You must have discovered the Philosopher's Stone to perform such alchemy.......

Yeah, these rockets are in response to attacks on Palestinian people. Including Jabari, and the five children killed, two infants.

And for some reason you are trying to defend this sick move even israeli activists are upset over.

I don't recall defending any move. I'm asking about a claim you made. I assumed you were speaking in a broad sense, explaining rocket attacks in general, so I asked about one outside the scope of the last few days. You said 2 things -- one, that you are only talking about attacks AFTER Jahbri, and 2 that the rockets in 2005 were in response to an Israeli attack. You have yet to prove the second contention.

rosends,

Who the fuck cares about what happened in 2005?

Your questions are nothing but a diversion, to take the attention off of Israeli Jews deliberate killing of Gentile Palestinian children and defenseless civilians in Gaza, that is happening in 2012, right now!

Do you have any sense of shame over these deliberate child killings Jews are carrying out for Jewry all over the world?

Sherri
so you don't know either, huh. Wow.

And I'm sure that your language is a reflection of your deep seated respect for all mankind via your personal take on religion. Personally, I see it as offensive but whatever floats your boat.

I also enjoy your conspiracy minded statements about Judaism and how actions are carried out "for Jewry all over the world". Do you also think we control the banks?

Can you cite the incidents to which you are referring Sherri----those incidents in which Netanyahu sought out children to kill or killed them himself? I admit that I just do not know. I do know that in my family and in the family of my husband----people were killed------in my fanily lots of examples of people, including children, killed in the name of your version of "jesus" and in my husband's family ----lots in the name of "muhummad" and if you insist "ISA" too. I would be willing to discuss real cases with you.

over to you , sherri

Al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement has claimed that one of its home-made missiles hit Tel Aviv on Wednesday night. It is the first time since the beginning of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict that Palestinian rockets have hit the economic capital of Israel.

Tel Aviv is 75km from the Gaza Strip and was occupied by the Israelis in 1948. As more than 400,000 Israeli live there, Israeli officials have warned that any Palestinian attack against the city will be considered as an unprecedented escalation in the conflict.
Palestinian rocket hits Tel-Aviv

History has been made!

Tel aviv was hit with a rocket!

Takbeer! Allahu Akhbar!

Israel is going in with troops very soon.

Hamas is ready for these criminals!

God be with them!

Haha ALLAHU AHKBAR !! You're a sick twisted Muslim !! :lol:

Tel aviv was hit! Don't fuck with us Palestinians!

We are poor and oppressed, but our religion keeps us strong!

God bless the Mujahideen

I'm crying right now! These men are very strong people.

Their courage is amazing!

My friends in Gaza are some of these heroes.

God be with them.

'because' your heros are shit. I am not celebrating every time a bomb drops on gaza-------your teachers are or were shit

Correction. Islamic Jihad hit Hilon. Just south of tel aviv. Sirens were heard for first time since Gulf war.

God bless you Islamic Jihad. You brave men stand up for your people like no other.

'because' habibi----stop celebrating DESTRUCTION reminds me of that which was going on in the arab section of my town on 9-11-01

Al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement has claimed that one of its home-made missiles hit Tel Aviv on Wednesday night. It is the first time since the beginning of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict that Palestinian rockets have hit the economic capital of Israel.

Tel Aviv is 75km from the Gaza Strip and was occupied by the Israelis in 1948. As more than 400,000 Israeli live there, Israeli officials have warned that any Palestinian attack against the city will be considered as an unprecedented escalation in the conflict.
Palestinian rocket hits Tel-Aviv
"How about that question: Does Israel have a right to exist?

"It is not typically good form to answer a question with a question, but because this particular question is a trick, I feel comfortable doing so. So: Can “Israel” be separated from the murderous settler-colonialism in which it has been engaged since its foundation?

"Let’s suppose the answer is no. By that I mean that the Palestinian right of return continues to be denied and Israel’s racist system built on paranoia over demographics continues its violence. In that case, the answer to the question of whether Israel has a right to exist is as easy as the answer to the question of whether murderous settler-colonialism has a right to exist.

"That is answer is no.

"Nope.

"Not a chance."

Bloodbath in Gaza » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Wrong again, groinboy. I expressed my concern for innocents on both sides and Bcoz said I am evil to be concerned for Jewish (he even forgot to say Israeli) people. Geddit?
I'm just saying that the ratio between good and evil is proportional. You can't be considered "all good", if your concern for both is in equal amounts, when one side is experiencing 10 times the suffering and 10 times the loss.

Near Hebron, 410 Palestinian homes have been bulldozed down to the ground. During that same period, 10 Israeli settler homes were bulldozed down to the ground. Now, are both story's equal? Should they be treated with the same weight? Is the loss of 410 homes, equal to the loss of 10?

Sherri:

Thanks so much for finally coming out of the closet with yor Nazi-sucking Jew hatred - now go stand over there with your buddy EOTS and spew conspiranutter filth together.

It'll make the clean-up here easier......

- What is known for now on the Israeli side: Early this morning, Grad missiles hitting the cities of Be'er Tuvia, Kiryat Malachi. Sadly, 4 civilians are killed in that incident, at least 9 are injured. out of the 9, there are: 8 months old baby, another 2 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. among the injured there are parents of two small girls, the girls were left under state care. They are to young to understand what happened.

-In Eshkol, there were 3 inured, on of them fighting for his life. in another incident in Eshkol, 2 more people were injured, as well

- Last night in Be'er sheva, a woman was injured by rocket splinters.

- In the last minutes, Alarms in Holon, Rishon Letzion, and (non officially known) Bat Yam. The falling was in Rishon Letzion area. Non harmed.

Israel really needs to stop its war.

You REALLY need to change the punchlines. You're seriously sounds like a broken record
God Bless Israel. Our nation is strong and proud. May all of our civilians and soldier stay safe!:eusa_pray:

History has been made!

Tel aviv was hit with a rocket!

Takbeer! Allahu Akhbar!

Israel is going in with troops very soon.

Hamas is ready for these criminals!

God be with them!

Haha ALLAHU AHKBAR !! You're a sick twisted Muslim !! :lol:

This must be one of those celebrations sealy says he's never ever seen in cyberspace?

That's not a celebration. That's a prayer. It's meant as a prayer during war.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You are a disgrace.

You're standing up for criminals.

Keep your mouth shut.

Israelis are even upset with the way their Military murders people in Gaza.

Fucking coward!

A message to Israel's leaders: Don't defend me

No, Bcoz, I won't keep my mouth shut. People on here, myself included, have tried to be understanding of you, you know people in Gaza and you are under stress right now. But you have said far too many hateful and disgusting things yesterday and today, despite people cutting you plenty of slack, and I think the things you have said reveal the real anti-semitic hateful you. I know that MHunterB doesn't think this is the case, but I most certainly do. Your comments to Lipush, who, like the people you know, is in the thick of it, are disgraceful as is your support of terrorists. Maybe you should take a break, you aren't doing yourself or your cause any favours whatsoever.

LMAO at your post here, the Christ hater speaking of hate of others!

And you keep defending and supporting Israel's terror attacks that are deliberately killing babies and unborn children in their mother's wombs!

Terrorists, like the IDF and Nations like Israel (a terror state), and their defenders like you, show us all Humanity at its very worst!

Sherri

Forum List

Back