🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

It's not a war crime to respond to a world power attempting to destroy your people and attack electricity and infrastructure.

Hamas needs to send a message to Israelis they they are sick of Israel playing around with Gaza and testing their weapons and making the Palestinians live in fear all their life. Everyone is terrorized by Israel's actions in Gaza.

Hamas is responding. Palestinian media shows all the attacks and injuries. Your military is attacking civilians and civilian infrastructure, truth hurts doesn't it.

Hamas hides behind their own children while trying to kill ours.

That's double war crime.

Over the last 40 hours more than 200 terrorist destinations were hurt, and compared to cast lead, Palestinian casualties are very low, and the killed ones are not civilians. That's Kudos to the IDF.

No matter the fact that you deny it, we all know Hamas committes war crimes against Israeli civilians. That's a known fact in Israel and the world. We have the right to defend ourselves like Palestinians have theirs.

But since you've admitted yourself that obviously Jewish souls don't count, there is no reason why I should even argue with you.

Hamas hides behind their own children while trying to kill ours.

You will lose respect if you continue to spout Israel's standard line of crap.

I don't ask for respect from Jew haters and and Anti-Zionists.

Israel planned another war on Gaza again.

May God finally devastate these sick people.

Scum of the earth.

Evil of the earth.

There is no doubt im my opinion.-

Golani and Givati are entering Gaza.

Tell all your friends who enter Gaza they will get killed and will burn in hell! Hamas and Islamic Jihad are ready for you criminals!

Starting wars. Sick people!

This must be one of those celebrations sealy says he's never ever seen in cyberspace?

That's not a celebration. That's a prayer. It's meant as a prayer during war.

Takbeer/alahu akbar are expressions of celebration and thanks, as I'm sure everyone here is aware.
Like I said, you are one sick puppy.

No, takbeer is pride of the struggle.

You're an coward Jewish person who supports genocide.

The genocide Israel is about to commit on Gaza.

May God curse you all.

Sherri:

Thanks so much for finally coming out of the closet with yor Nazi-sucking Jew hatred - now go stand over there with your buddy EOTS and spew conspiranutter filth together.

It'll make the clean-up here easier......

LMAO at your comments!

Keep them coming, now!

Personal attacks like yours are my pride and joy, I welcome them with open arms!

And, of course, I forgive you, you are not worth my hate! But you do make me laugh! I thank you for that!

Nothing like personal attacks to divert attention off the real issue, Israel's deliberate Gentile slaughter of children and civilians in Gaza!

Sherri

History has been made!

Tel aviv was hit with a rocket!

Takbeer! Allahu Akhbar!

Israel is going in with troops very soon.

Hamas is ready for these criminals!

God be with them!

Haha ALLAHU AHKBAR !! You're a sick twisted Muslim !! :lol:

This must be one of those celebrations sealy says he's never ever seen in cyberspace?

learn how to read, BITCH. i didn't see him celebrating the death of children.

Haha ALLAHU AHKBAR !! You're a sick twisted Muslim !! :lol:

learn how to read, BITCH. i didn't see him celebrating the death of children.

We are still waiting for the evidence for your libel that Jews and Israelis WORLDWIDE are celebrating the murder of arab children. I guess you need more time, Gentleman Reabhlloideach. Don't worry, we can wait :eusa_angel:

- What is known for now on the Israeli side: Early this morning, Grad missiles hitting the cities of Be'er Tuvia, Kiryat Malachi. Sadly, 4 civilians are killed in that incident, at least 9 are injured. out of the 9, there are: 8 months old baby, another 2 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. among the injured there are parents of two small girls, the girls were left under state care. They are to young to understand what happened.

-In Eshkol, there were 3 inured, on of them fighting for his life. in another incident in Eshkol, 2 more people were injured, as well

- Last night in Be'er sheva, a woman was injured by rocket splinters.

- In the last minutes, Alarms in Holon, Rishon Letzion, and (non officially known) Bat Yam. The falling was in Rishon Letzion area. Non harmed.

Israel really needs to stop its war.

yes, it does. But simple question. Do you believe that people in Gaza need to stop firing rockets into Israel?

If the answer is yes, then there is room to move forward, if the answer is no, then you cannot expect a unilateral cessation of hostilities.

Sure, the rockets can stop. I don't question that.

Forum List

Back