🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Israel really needs to stop its war.

yes, it does. But simple question. Do you believe that people in Gaza need to stop firing rockets into Israel?

If the answer is yes, then there is room to move forward, if the answer is no, then you cannot expect a unilateral cessation of hostilities.

Sure, the rockets can stop. I don't question that.

Then I move for a complete bilateral cessation of hostilities. If you know anyone to whom you can forward my sentiments, please do.

It's too late people, forces are getting ready to invade Gaza.

That's it.

Netanyahu fucked up and made a criminal decesion.

All Israelis are targets now. Bombings and shootings will happen.

This is the Palestinains last effort for survival from these criminals.

IDF spokesman: This night will be a difficult one.

lipush,

As you celebrate the death of children in Gaza?

You are some sick human being!

May God have mercy on your soul!

Sherri

Do you have genuine problems with comprehension or is it a Christian habit to lie about people and spew vulgarities every time you open that filthy mouth of yours? Lipush has expressed sympathy and empethy for Palestinian children and women and all innocent pals countless times on this thread alone. Isn't lying and lying about people a sin in Christianity? I wonder what Jesus would make of your mendacious filth and your vulgar language? I suspect he would disaprove. But no worries, Isa would applaud it :eusa_shhh:

.........and her posts so strongly suggest that she wishes she could be there to kill a few for herself.

The BIG LIE that 'Israel is deliberately killing Gazan children *because they are not Jewish* is well worthy of such a skank.

At last we are seeing Sherri's TRUE religion: Jew-killing hate.

It's too late people, forces are getting ready to invade Gaza.

That's it.

Netanyahu fucked up and made a criminal decesion.

All Israelis are targets now. Bombings and shootings will happen.

This is the Palestinains last effort for survival from these criminals.

You were just wetting yourself that your Jihadi's bombed Tel Aviv for the first time ever and that therefore wonderful history was in the making. Do you expect Israel to just sit back and watch the show?

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
from some vulgar slut>>>
Who the fuck cares about what happened in 2005?

who, "the fuck", would make such an idiotic remark?
well obviously a slut who thinks it is emulating
something good that "the fuck" died 2000 years
ago an a charge of sedition against rome,
deluded "fucking" slut. She mocks even the
victims of that genocide
-
Your questions are nothing but a diversion, to take the attention off of Israeli Jews deliberate killing of Gentile Palestinian children and defenseless civilians in Gaza, that is happening in 2012, right now!

OH GEE---its that slut who does the "JEWS KILL GENTILES" libel'
that I read as a child----it came from the slut's fellow nazi war'
criminals who evaded the nuremburg trials by running to egypt
and syria I still see their stuff and even HEARD it from the
mouths of muslim med school graduates -----which is why even
the filth of NIDAL MALIK HASSAN did not surprise me all that much

Do you have any sense of shame over these deliberate child killings Jews are carrying out for Jewry all over the world?

oh its Sherri!!!----our famous islamo nazi who has NO SHAME at all for ---the
not millions -----but HUNDREDS of millions her fellow islamo nazis
murdered in the name of the islamo nazi versions of "jesus" and "isa"

AMEEEEEN hundreds of millions------people of many faiths and
jews whenever there were any around HINDUS massively
all in the name of "jesus/isa -----AMEEEEEEEN"'

hundreds of millions and counting---the dogs are
still at it to the delight of SHERRI

funny she likes to imagine that jews are doing what they never did
-----but what her people did IN THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONs
the sluts used to moan in orgiastic ecstasy as they threw
jewish infants into the flames of the AUTO DE FE----and
similar sluts ULULATE and dance upon the dead bodies
of babies -----no wonder she is irritable---it is not easy
to be THAT disgusting day after day

.........and her posts so strongly suggest that she wishes she could be there to kill a few for herself.

The BIG LIE that 'Israel is deliberately killing Gazan children *because they are not Jewish* is well worthy of such a skank.

I've noticed since yesterday evening that she really seems to be getting off on these hostilities. She seems rather excited by it all. How sick is that? I suspect she doesn't care too much for the palistinians who are suffering and those who will probably be killed as a few Jews have been and will be killed during the process.

I'm proud they stand up in a way never seem before.

I'm really nervous of what's gonna happen still.

Anjelica you're a filthy human to suggest stupid things.

This is clearly a war of aggression by Israel, and it back fired on Netanyahu,

But what's to come, is going to terrify the Gaza population and kill thousands of Palestinians.

I hope the militants are strong enough to stand up to this. Hopefully they are brave against these dangerous weaopons that murder dozens of people.

Now it's 13 killed.

I don't care anymore,

These people need a 100 sucicide bombers that each need to take out a 100 Israelis and teach these criminals a lesson.
Are you suggesting then that the Hindus, Buddhists and Christians need suicide bombers to take out a Muslim for each one of their people killed by Muslims. You see, it can work both ways.

I've noticed since yesterday evening that she really seems to be getting off on these hostilities. She seems rather excited by it all. How sick is that? I suspect she doesn't care too much for the palistinians who are suffering and those who will probably be killed as a few Jews have been and will be killed during the process.

None of the posters who claim to be concerned about how the Palestinian Arab people in Gaza are faring have expressed any concern about the lack of bomb shelters or air raid alarms or that weapons are being stored and fired from residential areas or that Hamas has not attempted any evacuations from dangerous locations. Obviously, these people are anti Israeli and not pro Palestinian Arab.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
from some vulgar slut>>>
Who the fuck cares about what happened in 2005?

who, "the fuck", would make such an idiotic remark?
well obviously a slut who thinks it is emulating
something good that "the fuck" died 2000 years
ago an a charge of sedition against rome,
deluded "fucking" slut. She mocks even the
victims of that genocide
-
Your questions are nothing but a diversion, to take the attention off of Israeli Jews deliberate killing of Gentile Palestinian children and defenseless civilians in Gaza, that is happening in 2012, right now!

OH GEE---its that slut who does the "JEWS KILL GENTILES" libel'
that I read as a child----it came from the slut's fellow nazi war'
criminals who evaded the nuremburg trials by running to egypt
and syria I still see their stuff and even HEARD it from the
mouths of muslim med school graduates -----which is why even
the filth of NIDAL MALIK HASSAN did not surprise me all that much

Do you have any sense of shame over these deliberate child killings Jews are carrying out for Jewry all over the world?

oh its Sherri!!!----our famous islamo nazi who has NO SHAME at all for ---the
not millions -----but HUNDREDS of millions her fellow islamo nazis
murdered in the name of the islamo nazi versions of "jesus" and "isa"

AMEEEEEN hundreds of millions------people of many faiths and
jews whenever there were any around HINDUS massively
all in the name of "jesus/isa -----AMEEEEEEEN"'

hundreds of millions and counting---the dogs are
still at it to the delight of SHERRI

funny she likes to imagine that jews are doing what they never did
-----but what her people did IN THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONs
the sluts used to moan in orgiastic ecstasy as they threw
jewish infants into the flames of the AUTO DE FE----and
similar sluts ULULATE and dance upon the dead bodies
of babies -----no wonder she is irritable---it is not easy
to be THAT disgusting day after day
That Sherri can cuss like a dock worker when she's P.O.d

lipush,

Sherri

I celebrate the death of children in Gaza?

You Liar

How many times have I said I condemn harming children on any side of this conflict?!?!?!

STOP LYING

lipush,

Sherri

They are killing and enjoying that's the worst part that i really see a devil in these laughs ..

today they kills muslims , tomorrow who know they may kill Christians , all non-Jews..

i dont know what to say these laughs .. its disgusting .. i am ashamed to be a human when i see these people ..

if we be silent to this deaths i think we are responsible for that .. at least we need to say sth. as all non-racist people ..and they are not gonna have to right to that ..!

i wish God improve them ...

i have a big exam tomorrow but icant study because people news of people deaths ..!

we should say ' One Minute ..'

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
How many times have I said I condemn harming children on any side of this conflict?!?!?!

STOP LYING
If you really feel that way, why is it there are no posts from you, condemning the actions of Israeli forces in Gaza?

You really care about the children being harmed, yet you have no comments about the ones doing the harm.

And when you do, it's in defense of them!

lipush,

Sherri

They are killing and enjoying that's the worst part that i really see a devil in these laughs ..

today they kills muslims , tomorrow who know they may kill Christians , all non-Jews..

i dont know what to say these laughs .. its disgusting .. i am ashamed to be a human when i see these people ..

As said by your religion of peace (while you criticize those who defend themselves):

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews , when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." Sahih Muslim, 41:6985

lipush,

Sherri

I celebrate the death of children in Gaza?

You Liar

STOP LYING

She can't. In order to try to deflect attention from the racist hate crimes that constitute the whole agenda of Hamas, et. al. she has to try to accuse Israel of doing the same thing. It's the same agenda as BecauseIknow.

sherry ain't posting nearly as nuch as you, and Lips is giving us a blow by blow. you all celbrate the death of kids...gentiles ya know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back